JustinTime847

Jan 30, 2021
The patreon updates have been stuff for contracts, so I’m a little curious. I’ve gotten a contract for karen, kayla, emma, nikki, stacy, rio, sofia, rachel, nadir, and ward so far. What I’m getting at is, “Are there any other contracts?” I thought an update talked about Brittany being an option, but I can’t think of where that opportunity would be.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
The patreon updates have been stuff for contracts, so I’m a little curious. I’ve gotten a contract for karen, kayla, emma, nikki, stacy, rio, sofia, rachel, nadir, and ward so far. What I’m getting at is, “Are there any other contracts?” I thought an update talked about Brittany being an option, but I can’t think of where that opportunity would be.
The contract scenes can involve other characters that don't have them, if other prerequisites are filled. In Brittany's case, you need to pass some stat checks and have Stacy + Emma both property by the time this event fires.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
The contract scenes can involve other characters that don't have them, if other prerequisites are filled. In Brittany's case, you need to pass some stat checks and have Stacy + Emma both property by the time this event fires.
Lets just this question asked cause someone is going to ask it and I don't know if possible. In the public release is it possible? to get a Brittany contract

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Just wondering if I delete the game does it keep the save files when I download the next update? I am not too familiar with HTML games.
You can delete it and the ones in your browser should still be there, but that's inconsistent and can mess up if you clear your browser, so I'd recommend using the 'save to disk' option anyway so your saves are always safe regardless of what you do with the game itself.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
There's a minor "continuity error", so minor I'm even putting it in sarcasm quotes, on the 3rd day, during Brittany's party if you go to Kayla and use the pink light. You're wondering how to get Kayla out of her room, use the pink light, people start groping each other on the dance floor, and then the game tells you Kayla's reaction to seeing this even though she's in her room with the door locked. Of course it could be that she came out in the meantime, without the game telling you so. But my first reaction to reading it was to go: "Wait, did I skip reading something?" and going back to reread.

Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Mind sharing how? The only way to romance her I know involves raping her in her sleep to impregnate her during the first week, then using a Pink to cum inside her again at the convent on the night of the hunt.
I know there is a way with pregnant after the sorority party to make brittany your lover, I think you can't have blackmailed her but have high relationship points with her. I have done it just unsure the exact points needed

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Mind sharing how? The only way to romance her I know involves raping her in her sleep to impregnate her during the first week, then using a Pink to cum inside her again at the convent on the night of the hunt.
You can use timetravel route (+4 corrupt) and up her cum addiction. After that, on sorority party you can do another + to addiction, but not fug her (cuz lightz for zlutz, right?). After that you can choose to dance with her, and this is the moment, where her addiction kicks

Oct 8, 2020
You can use timetravel route (+4 corrupt) and up her cum addiction. After that, on sorority party you can do another + to addiction, but not fug her (cuz lightz for zlutz, right?). After that you can choose to dance with her, and this is the moment, where her addiction kicks
But you're still using lights on her.

I know there is a way with pregnant after the sorority party to make brittany your lover, I think you can't have blackmailed her but have high relationship points with her. I have done it just unsure the exact points needed
I'm due for another playthrough, so I'll have to give it a go then. I'm pretty sure no matter what you have to get her pregnant first week but, again, I've never tried going lightless on her and most if not all of the guides on here hate her.

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes