Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
You can subscribe to Patreon for weekly updates, but they're usually a couple events added to an in-game day, with the public release happening when content for that day is complete. Ideally you're supposed to try multiple playthroughs, choosing different options to see different results. Heck, I've played through a few times and I'm still learning about new scenes!
yes so I might be confusing when I say this I don't mean a week of updates but an in game week little content or no. I have been going through multiple plays though.

Fanvor

Jul 1, 2017
There was an image pack which replaces kitty to Kimmy Granger, but I can't find it, can someone link it?

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
?
???????????
What?
It’s html you can edit the game while in game you Press F12. then enter SugarCube.State.active.variables
amd search through the code to find the corrption to edit it or any other stat to edit. it should look something like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: centurion7137

finaledowncount

Nov 29, 2021
v156a_varmod: the game with a variable editor on the character page, as well as stats cheat on phone
v156a_fullmod: (ALPHA) varmod + timetravel. This ports the 121a mod over, and does not support timetravel on the last day yet. Expect bugs, but should be fairly stable.

v121a.zip contains the latest version (121a):
v121a_varedit.html: the game with a variable editor on the character pages.
v121a_fullmod.html: variable editor plus time travel mod

mods.zip contains (107b) of the following:
variable_edit.html: the game with a variable editor on the character pages. Now also comes with botnet mods of both
full_mod.html: variable editor plus time travel mod

botnet_prinplup_mod.zip contains a modified version of botnet's mod on 107b. Unzip it to run full_mod_botnet.html and variable_edit_botnet.html.

edit:
Added variable editor mod for 156a (bugfix: Kayla's page)
Added alpha version of timetravel on 156a.
156a updated to fix some bugs
Full version of 156a released
How do you get your core stats to edit with this mod? any changes I make to my own stats don't stick. changes to other chars work fine

Reactions: vroom_vroom
Nov 15, 2021
As Lord_everhard stated, don't bring them to Cassandra. (don't choose make Ms Wilson And Ms Hill earn their keep).
View attachment 1607244
Oh yeah, but unlike the other guy I'm saying I'm going to click that button every goddamn time. Mrs Wilson is a slave and I try to prostitute her in every run I attempt. That's just something I have to live with.

Thanks anyway though, I'm sure it helped the other poster.

Reactions: Decturia
Sep 20, 2020
As Lord_everhard stated, don't bring them to Cassandra. (don't choose make Ms Wilson And Ms Hill earn their keep).
View attachment 1607244
I still want to interact with these 2 characters and the only way to interact with them after they move to Ms. Patel's house or motel is to click that option (as far as I know). I was asking that is there a way to interact with them at this point without prostituting them.

Reactions: quiboune

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I still want to interact with these 2 characters and the only way to interact with them after they move to Ms. Patel's house or motel is to click that option (as far as I know). I was asking that is there a way to interact with them at this point without prostituting them.
Yeah you can still interact with them after their in the motel or Patel’s. There is just not that much after they move. Like the dinner with Monica and Mrs Wilson, the card game with Mrs Wilson and Hill, the D and D stuff with Hill.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Maybe it will be more content in the future.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
as the requester of the path I prefer the first option :D

sorry man i keep trying but i keep getting distracted by eve online doctor who event lol as soon as i can focus long enough lol ill get back to it

BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
>No MEGA Link

SADGE

Any other hosting site other than MEGA for me limits at ~~.6MB/S

Which is fine for like a couple hundred KB mod-file or something... But larger full-size games? *Skip*

I'll take my chances to see if any of the provided links are... Survivable...

EDIT:

Tried out "GOFILE" and it's limited to 2MB/S for this game

Whilst it sucks having such a limit to a game taking up 2 Gigabytes it is FAR BETTER than what I usually always get from these other site...
I'll wait out the Gofile download, and then actually try the game!

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes