john doe

Aug 17, 2016
I hope we keep expanding options of the green and purple light to include larger groups of women.
For me it is transformation. Ideally permanent ones like that one bit of what I'm pretty sure was a patreon request where you turn that guy into a bimbo.

Purple is cool but I remember thinking that too many of the changes only lasted for the one scene you used it in. I know it would be an idiotic amount of work to include things like mommy/daughter/slave versions of day-to-day scenes (eg: the classes) or, even worse, having a different version of every other color of lights being used depending on what mental state the character was in; but it would be really nice.

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
as for the game i have to agree with person above it doesn't need to be changed into strictly linear story but in my opinion majority of those in game characters could have been a side content that player can interact with during free roam before next day rather than having to decide which of the x scenes presented we wanna see right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TurtleKing9000

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
G28Here
Haven't played this latest update yet, but I got a question for you.

It seems like Eternal Contract is by far the most frequent power for absolute control (unless I missed a bunch of stuff). Is there a reason for this? Personally, I prefer the purple mind control types of domination rather than a contract, but there wasn't too many opportunities for it. I would even prefer pink lights making them cum addicted sluts that can't function without your cock, but those seem to be way too slow to stack up to get a noticeable effect. I kinda just went back and gave in to using the eternal contract on a lot of people because I didn't want to miss out on those bang trains where all your servants show up.

I guess my question is if there will be any benefits to waiting and passing up on eternal contracts. And does having them on eternal contract block other routes like purple mind control or lust lights, or can we stack something like ultimate, permanent pink lights on top of an eternal contract?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Question for anyone here. What is the whole Barberry vs Karen thing and how much of that is there? These are characters that I did not focus on, so I didn't really uncover all the lore and stuff about the coven. But curiously, I somehow joined Barberry's coven and she is listed as Coven Mistress. Maybe it was something I stumbled on while doing stuff in the library. Like that one random girl you bang to fix her magic or something if I am remembering right...

Personally, I don't really care about helping any one side, I just want to take over everything lol. "Your little fight is cute, but you are both destined to be my bitches!" So if we are on the Barberry's side, is there a chance the plot will start to get forced where I will help her win? If that's the case, I could waste a turn and leave her coven during class on friday I guess. But if I can just play along for now and dominate her later, along with Karen, I wouldn't mind staying in the coven for now.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
G28Here
Haven't played this latest update yet, but I got a question for you.

It seems like Eternal Contract is by far the most frequent power for absolute control (unless I missed a bunch of stuff). Is there a reason for this? Personally, I prefer the purple mind control types of domination rather than a contract, but there wasn't too many opportunities for it. I would even prefer pink lights making them cum addicted sluts that can't function without your cock, but those seem to be way too slow to stack up to get a noticeable effect. I kinda just went back and gave in to using the eternal contract on a lot of people because I didn't want to miss out on those bang trains where all your servants show up.

I guess my question is if there will be any benefits to waiting and passing up on eternal contracts. And does having them on eternal contract block other routes like purple mind control or lust lights, or can we stack something like ultimate, permanent pink lights on top of an eternal contract?
So there's a couple things to address here. Philosophically, I agree with you that there should be a good spread of different abilities to cater to different tastes. However, contracts are ridiculously popular, so they get most of my development time.

Having said that, I'd argue that the pink and purple lights still have some pretty big effects on the game. It depends on the character, but I know for a fact that cum addiction plays a big role on routes for Brittany and (even more so) Mrs. Maywood. In fact, it's the only way to unlock some of Mrs. Maywood's content, not even a contract can do it lol.

Having them with contracts shouldn't block other routes like you mentioned, at least none that I can remember. You should be able to stack all of the effects, but in most cases I'll likely just check for whatever the top one is to take precedence (like if you make a girl your purple-lighted slave, a contract won't really change much about that compared to if she thinks she's your mom).

If you're looking for a 'reward' for being a nice guy, though, that won't really happen. If you want to be nice to the characters, it's because you want to be nice to the characters. I'm not a fan of offering instant gratification paths and then later going "gotcha, now you messed up that route".

There'll still be another public update in a couple of weeks when more stuff is finished as was originally planned.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Personally, I don't really care about helping any one side, I just want to take over everything lol. "Your little fight is cute, but you are both destined to be my bitches!" So if we are on the Barberry's side, is there a chance the plot will start to get forced where I will help her win? If that's the case, I could waste a turn and leave her coven during class on friday I guess. But if I can just play along for now and dominate her later, along with Karen, I wouldn't mind staying in the coven for now.
I'll just clear up something here since some people have been worried/confused about this. Even if you're running around masquerading as Barberry's thrall, you are NOT locked in to anything with her. You'll be able to serve her honestly if you want, but you'll also be able to easily betray her when the moment's right -- and that'll happen whether you turned her allies against her, sided with Karen instead, or opted to just take them both down so that you'll be on top.

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Sorry guys I have to stop here i accidentally closed the game window and lost most of my progress. I'm really not in the mod to restart this all over again so i loaded the check point WilsonPregConvo094Start1 from lovers route save to finish off the night. If someone follows this and posts save it'll continue but if i continue to use the lovers save it mess up this type. It already messed up the impregnate all option wanted to go with Britney but couldn't because i already did for lovers walk through
In case your are still waiting for a save for the ShareRoute. (End of day13)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So I've tried the pregnancy acceleration stuff for various girls, and it definitely leads to less than ideal pics/gifs for the scenes. I guess that is to be expected. Unless photoshop (I think a few pics did have a touch up) and deepfakes are used, it will always be a downgrade from the perfectly chosen gifs for the scenes we usually get. As much as I love pregnant bellies, I will have to pass for now.

Edit: On another note, I find the lust points really odd. Almost every girl has super negative lust points (disgust). Let's say the people you force through mind control or contracts or whatever might have true stats that are very negative towards you. But what about Ms. Hill who is my "girlfriend" having like -58 disgust... ? And others like ward who I am blackmailing having -128 disgust despite always sucumbing to lust when you fuck her? Her love points are at 1 point, which is weird. I would think it would make more sense for her to have negative love but positive lust, based on how the relationship is portrayed. And there is Heather, my "secret girlfriend" having -14 love and -70 disgust lol. I mean, these points are pretty much meaningless as far as I can see, but still...

Last edited:
Reactions: weirdlittlefella

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
So I've tried the pregnancy acceleration stuff for various girls, and it definitely leads to less than ideal pics/gifs for the scenes. I guess that is to be expected. Unless photoshop (I think a few pics did have a touch up) and deepfakes are used, it will always be a downgrade from the perfectly chosen gifs for the scenes we usually get. As much as I love pregnant bellies, I will have to pass for now.

Edit: On another note, I find the lust points really odd. Almost every girl has super negative lust points (disgust). Let's say the people you force through mind control or contracts or whatever might have true stats that are very negative towards you. But what about Ms. Hill who is my "girlfriend" having like -58 disgust... ? And others like ward who I am blackmailing having -128 disgust despite always sucumbing to lust when you fuck her? Her love points are at 1 point, which is weird. I would think it would make more sense for her to have negative love but positive lust, based on how the relationship is portrayed. And there is Heather, my "secret girlfriend" having -14 love and -70 disgust lol. I mean, these points are pretty much meaningless as far as I can see, but still...
If you have been reading the text, the you should know that the dev has addressed this in the game. When Kayla talks to you about her "upgraded phone" from Rachel she mentions she was disappointed to see you had a neutral opinion of her the first time you saw her in college and you ponder to yourself about how that doesn't seem right (i.e. if her phones love/lust/submission is inaccurate then maybe yours is too?)

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
It depends on the character, but I know for a fact that cum addiction plays a big role on routes for Brittany and (even more so) Mrs. Maywood. In fact, it's the only way to unlock some of Mrs. Maywood's content, not even a contract can do it lol.
If you're looking for a 'reward' for being a nice guy, though, that won't really happen. If you want to be nice to the characters, it's because you want to be nice to the characters. I'm not a fan of offering instant gratification paths and then later going "gotcha, now you messed up that route".
What do you mean? I thought helping them to realize how to deal with their addiction made me the best guy in the world and they were well aware of that. Not to tell the instant gratification they always show to me. Are you telling me that that isn't being a nice guy? Being the only guy in the entire universe who is their rightful solution to their cum addiction till the end of their lives anytime they want?

• Haha
Reactions: G28Here

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
In those cases, I wouldn't think about lust being a reflection of their sexual drive just towards you, but also how they behave around others. Would Professor Ward hook up with you after class in front of other students without any other influence? No. Similarly, would Ms. Hill want to overtly make out with you in front of Mrs. Maywood, assuming no property or anything, etc. From the start of the game, the values are set with other people's perceptions in mind, that's why a character can start with a very low lust because of things like job or taboo views, even if the character in question might be physically attracted.

Now, if you're cheating, those values basically don't matter at all since every time they'd come up it almost always checks for a relevant stat (attractiveness, willpower, fitness, or intelligence) being high enough as well.

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
G28-not sure whats new great stuff-gold standard for HTML games btw. Tried to follow that dudes walk-through a bit as so much to see in the game but he constantly uses these checkpoints and then pics different choices? So i thought they were basically auto-saves but they are cumulative? Also quick idea of what has been added? Brittany and Kayla anything on them? Thanks and does cheating kinda break the experience I have never even played once without the cheatrelated start because I noticed some powers I can't use because the game says I shouldn't be this powerful yet ha!

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
G28-not sure whats new great stuff-gold standard for HTML games btw. Tried to follow that dudes walk-through a bit as so much to see in the game but he constantly uses these checkpoints and then pics different choices? So i thought they were basically auto-saves but they are cumulative? Also quick idea of what has been added? Brittany and Kayla anything on them? Thanks and does cheating kinda break the experience I have never even played once without the cheatrelated start because I noticed some powers I can't use because the game says I shouldn't be this powerful yet ha!
One of the walkthroughs uses a mod to hop around the game and access multiple paths simultaneously, but it can create problems with certain events so I wouldn't recommend doing it unless you're comfortable potentially breaking your save.

There will be a changelog after the real release in a couple of weeks, but you can basically see all of the new events available after you've finished the property train on 'Saturday'. There is new Brittany content, but I don't think Kayla has anything new from what I remember.

If you use the cheat code it doesn't break anything like using a mod might. There are warnings at the start of the game though that if you use cheat mode there are *still* some lights that won't work at the start, because those lights would be impossible to access *unless* you were cheating, and I'm not going to spend development time on paths that a normal player couldn't access.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes