mav99

Jun 8, 2020
thanks for the reply and clearing that up so having cheats on doesn't block choices good to know.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
In those cases, I wouldn't think about lust being a reflection of their sexual drive just towards you, but also how they behave around others. Would Professor Ward hook up with you after class in front of other students without any other influence? No. Similarly, would Ms. Hill want to overtly make out with you in front of Mrs. Maywood, assuming no property or anything, etc. From the start of the game, the values are set with other people's perceptions in mind, that's why a character can start with a very low lust because of things like job or taboo views, even if the character in question might be physically attracted.

Now, if you're cheating, those values basically don't matter at all since every time they'd come up it almost always checks for a relevant stat (attractiveness, willpower, fitness, or intelligence) being high enough as well.
Hmmm, I read that like 5 times to really try and understand your reasoning, but I'm having a hard time. Basically, I guess you are saying that lust is/can be a general meter for how comfortable they are with other people witnessing them being sexual with the MC? Isn't that exhibitionism heh...

I don't really think lust/disgust is the best name for it if that's the case, especially with their descriptions being all about their physical attraction to you.

That said, I have only ever played the cheat start, so I honestly wouldn't be able to tell you if these points actually works out in an expected manner for a normal game. I just find it irksome sometimes to see that these woman think my character is an ugly dickhead.

Anyways, not trying to give you a hard time. Just pointing out a small thing that you could maybe address at some point if you think it is problematic as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: weirdlittlefella

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
If you have been reading the text, the you should know that the dev has addressed this in the game. When Kayla talks to you about her "upgraded phone" from Rachel she mentions she was disappointed to see you had a neutral opinion of her the first time you saw her in college and you ponder to yourself about how that doesn't seem right (i.e. if her phones love/lust/submission is inaccurate then maybe yours is too?)
That was obviously a meta decision since the dev obviously couldn't know how the player feels about any particular NPC. And the more likely narrative conclusion derived from this information wasn't that the phones are unreliable, it is that the MC is the special case (it's the running theme of the whole story).

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Did anyone else lose all their variables with Lydia? It's a weird question but I loaded my save and she was the only character with absolutely no progress whatsoever, and I'm sure I had the whole pregnancy/property/girlfriend combo with her, but it's all gone.
It's just weird.

Roldec

Dec 4, 2017
I believe I've encountered a bug if you "visit the library" from this point you will end up in a infinite loop repeating the same events but some without images, I've included the save encase this helps.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I believe I've encountered a bug if you "visit the library" from this point you will end up in a infinite loop repeating the same events but some without images, I've included the save encase this helps.
Because it's not finished, you reached the end of the content.

Roldec

Dec 4, 2017
Because it's not finished, you reached the end of the content.
I understand that it is a work in progress, What I mean is the looping is some I haven't seen in any changelog as a feature and the looping seems to repeat only some events in a broken manner that doesn't progress back to the end of the current version and instead repeat's the exacted same day over and over.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I understand that it is a work in progress, What I mean is the looping is some I haven't seen in any changelog as a feature and the looping seems to repeat only some events in a broken manner that doesn't progress back to the end of the current version and instead repeat's the exacted same day over and over.
This is likely an alpha version that was leaked too early. Everything after the Sat early morning bang train seems wonky. Better just wait for a more stable version.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
This is exactly why I hate it when people leak the patreon updates. People assume it's the real update and keep asking for change logs and reporting bugs that will be addressed before the real update is made available. And I understand that people keep saying this is a pirate site, but news flash, the dev created this thread and gives out his game for free so all your doing is slowing him and this community down with these premature releases. The fault isn't on the average person asking for a change log or reporting a bug, its on the person that released the leak in the first place.

SenatorSpoon

Mar 5, 2021
All of the updates - Like Sofia's family and stuff - all take place during the story right?

Like nothing after you take down the drug ring or whatever or after you do all your contracts

I would have to replay the story in order to see those new scenes?

Nov 24, 2020
All of the updates - Like Sofia's family and stuff - all take place during the story right?

Like nothing after you take down the drug ring or whatever or after you do all your contracts

I would have to replay the story in order to see those new scenes?
Meeting Sofia's family isn't in the yet.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes