gungnir343

Dec 1, 2017
Here is my "enslave everyone" walkthrough, updated for the latest update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will post an updated "impregnate everyone" guide in the next few days.

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
One way is to get her addicted to your cum at the party, then again at the sorority, but I don't know what level her addiction has to be at.
Go to her party on Thursday and cast cum addiction. Friday or Saturday go to the sorority house and cast cum addiction on her again. The option to have her swear allegiance should pop up. I think thats the only way to do it atm.
i did it with 2 cum addictions, on friday. with only one you dont get the choice

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Guys, I want to keep seeing Mrs. Hill, and Mrs. Wilson, but NOT as whores?? Bonus points if I can somehow permanently make them younger. How to do so?

Reactions: Wrynn13

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Guys, I want to keep seeing Mrs. Hill, and Mrs. Wilson, but NOT as whores?? Bonus points if I can somehow permanently make them younger. How to do so?
Ok after the Miss Hill Dinner you can vist Miss Hill at the Motel or Patels Depending on which she stays at. There you can
have sex which Miss Hill and or Patel/Miss Wilson/Jane/Jake or just Miss Hill also during that scene you can Perm Youngify Mis Wilson. Miss Hill should be at a later date

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Which characters would you say has the most bimbofication content?
In order Probably a toss up Between Jane or Monica then Rio, Kylie, Devin, Youself, Rachel, Miss Wlson, Miss Hill, Karen, Mom, Brittany, Sally and then Lydia the rest are either one or two scenes. the demons, Prof Stein, Mrs Nadir(Prof Nadiar Husband), Jill, Nikki, Heather, Suzie. its just a ROUGH estmate

Dec 8, 2017
Hey guys, I'm stuck on this screen. only option is the one that's not implemented; think I may have screwed something up with mods, and now I can't progress. Anyone have any idea what I have to do to move forward? 1656905441667.png

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Wait, I just checked and I can actually continue in the unmodded version, but not the modded version. Just using Prinplup's mod from thread OP, but it seems like it can't handle this
Which version is the mod? Just to give you small a tip, it may have the version written on the exact same post at the first word of the first line *wink wink*

Jokes aside, sorry for being blunt, but c'mon mate, at least read what the mod does before using it. Specially if it's updated. It happens on every game, people using non updated mods and asking why the game doesn't work properly, not even on html. Everyone is fine helping out, me included, but at least read before using mods. Specially when the dev is taking major effort to find new bugs for everyone to have fun with his game.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes