subli

Jul 30, 2020
In order Probably a toss up Between Jane or Monica then Rio, Kylie, Devin, Youself, Rachel, Miss Wlson, Miss Hill, Karen, Mom, Brittany, Sally and then Lydia the rest are either one or two scenes. the demons, Prof Stein, Mrs Nadir(Prof Nadiar Husband), Jill, Nikki, Heather, Suzie. its just a ROUGH estmate
Thanks! Part of the reason I asked is that I asked a while ago how much bimbofication content there was for Rio (I think I've only found something like 2 scenes, it was a while ago, so I don't remember exactly) and people said she didn't have much.

Jake/Jane has the most but other characters have a lot too.
Thanks!

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Wait, I just checked and I can actually continue in the unmodded version, but not the modded version. Just using Prinplup's mod from thread OP, but it seems like it can't handle this
The prinpul mod you are using only goes up to the end of thursday. There is a latermod somewhere which as for writing this is up to 205a

Oct 8, 2020
Thanks! Part of the reason I asked is that I asked a while ago how much bimbofication content there was for Rio (I think I've only found something like 2 scenes, it was a while ago, so I don't remember exactly) and people said she didn't have much.
I think they're also counting any of the scenes that raise her Bimbofied level, not just the scenes where you use a brown light to transform her into a bimbo. More of a slow burn bimbofication?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Well, I had to replay like three times from the second sunday, and two times from the beginning to see the new additions. And I liked them.

Visiting the nuns with Karen and going for the green light led to interesting results if you read all ten chapters of the Book of Assistants... But it takes so much time, you are left with no time for much else. And I'm always tempted to spread and see a bit of everything.

The scene with Mona and Karen took me by surprise. I really do need to go after more blue lights.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Are there scenes that increase her bimbofied level without using brown light? I assumed that was the only way to ever increase it.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Are there scenes that increase her bimbofied level without using brown light? I assumed that was the only way to ever increase it.
I guessing you mean Rio if so then Yes Its Sleep/Dream light you can bimbo her mind there is two options One is something show "show her how to turn off her with help" and the Other Sextoy something

Nov 24, 2020
Doesn't Rio have more? I even believe she has a path for that. Not my thing though, I like them still intelligent, which is why I didn't dive much into that content. Corrupted, but intelligent.
You can bimbo Jake/Jane on the 1st weekend twice, you can bimbo them in the 1st week, whenever you can eat dinner with Jake. Then when Ms Hill returns to campus, you can bimbo Jake at the party. On the 2nd weekend you can bimbo Jake multiple times. During the DnD game, Jake gets turned bimbo again. You can permanently bimbo Jake into Jane and then have multiple scenes with a bimbo Jane. I'd say Jake/Jane has the most bimbo scenes out of anyone. I'm with tho, I don't usually bimbo people besides turning Jake into Jane. Who doesn't want a beautiful woman, who loves video games and sex..

sparton297

Oct 24, 2017
For the life of me, I cannot get the picnic with Brittney to happen. What do I need to do other than have her heavily pregnant? Do I need to blackmail her, does she need to not know I'm the father, have her as my girlfriend? I've gone through 3 playthroughs and never have had the opportunity come up.

gungnir343

Dec 1, 2017
For the life of me, I cannot get the picnic with Brittney to happen. What do I need to do other than have her heavily pregnant? Do I need to blackmail her, does she need to not know I'm the father, have her as my girlfriend? I've gone through 3 playthroughs and never have had the opportunity come up.
Make her addicted to you (2 points needed if I recall correctly), go to the sorority party, dance with her and make her your girlfriend there: this should be enough.

Reactions: sparton297

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I'll give 'er a try. By addicted, you mean the cum addiction?
Yes. It's the only correct way, you shouldn't ever leave your sister without her protein and zinc after all. It's good for her muscles and to rejuvenate the skin. It's only normal to get addicted.

But jokes aside yes, it is. If I'm not mistaken I believe twice is enough, unless you're blackmailing (or the opposite?). You can use Kitty to search and confront your sister due the drugs. Then you can choose or to help, or to blackmail.

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
the option almost always show up after you teach britiny on friday or saturday. some time it can pop up on the evening on its own but i don't know what condition trigger.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
But jokes aside yes, it is. If I'm not mistaken I believe twice is enough, unless you're blackmailing (or the opposite?). You can use Kitty to search and confront your sister due the drugs. Then you can choose or to help, or to blackmail.
You don't need kitty's help to blackmail her. If you go to her party early on (I don't remember the exact day) and go with her and use the blue light you get the blackmail material yourself.

Oct 8, 2020
You don't need kitty's help to blackmail her. If you go to her party early on (I don't remember the exact day) and go with her and use the blue light you get the blackmail material yourself.
I think that just lets you know about the drugs, for the actual evidence you have to pick her up when she's drunk. If you know about the drugs you search through her things to find them. Then at lunch you'll have the option to confront her about it.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I didn't know that. I guess every time I've used that blue light I've picked her up without reading that closely.

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
i just up dated the game (both b, and e)and the botnet's mod doesn't work? i even start a new game and nothing. anyone have this problem?

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
i just up dated the game (both b, and e)and the botnet's mod doesn't work? i even start a new game and nothing. anyone have this problem?
when you apllied the mod did the Pythylon apply_mods say something like "the mods have already been apllied before." etc? and was there a file called "College Daze.html,Vanllia" already there from last time you applied the mods?
If so then delete the File Called "College Daze.html,Vanllia" then apply again

sparton297

Oct 24, 2017
Yes. It's the only correct way, you shouldn't ever leave your sister without her protein and zinc after all. It's good for her muscles and to rejuvenate the skin. It's only normal to get addicted.

I had her addicted and I still didn't get it. I don't know what the hell I'm doing wrong haha

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I pick her up when she calls, impregnate her, defeat Titus on Monday/Tuesday by giving Brittany a call (need 10 Atractiveness), casting pink light on the convent and focusing on Brittany.

On Wednesday, she tells you she's pregnant and you declare your love for her, becoming lovers.

That unlocks the picnic scene on Saturday in the afternoon.

Don't be cruel or blackmail her. You can confront her about the drugs and cut her off Ash.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes