LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
No-one seeding all day so pointless.
You need to register for our torrents to work. You only need nickname/password, email is not required.
If you still want to use our torrents, do that:
1. Delete this torrent from your torrent client.
2. Register and log in on our site.
3. Download torrent file AGAIN (don't use magnet links please, they are working unstable).
4. It should work now.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
I don't understand the need for a non-incest walkthrough. Isn't the game non-incest by default ?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I don't understand the need for a non-incest walkthrough. Isn't the game non-incest by default ?
well, frankly there are a lot of different ways to play some people like lights some people ont like incest some people dont. because i like g's game so much i try to accomidate as many people as i can.

frankly, i can't understand why any sane person would want to play without cheats it's so much fun but ive found people who dont like cheats are the same who donly like lights or incest, so in stead of doing a bunch like that doing combos so i make 1 instead of three seprate walkthroughs. each one is is a pain in the ass ro do btw.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
well, frankly there are a lot of different ways to play some people like lights some people ont like incest some people dont. because i like g's game so much i try to accomidate as many people as i can.

frankly, i can't understand why any sane person would want to play without cheats it's so much fun but ive found people who dont like cheats are the same who donly like lights or incest, so in stead of doing a bunch like that doing combos so i make 1 instead of three seprate walkthroughs. each one is is a pain in the ass ro do btw.
About the cheats, I'm one of the few playing with only the energy cheat ( cheatcode : energy or energyrelated ). It's not popular because the code isn't in the main post, so not many people know about it. But I find it really fun because you have a lot more freedom with infinite energy but still have the interesting gameplay of managing stats and lights. Money is annoying though since it's completely locked behind the green light.
About incest I thought someone could just select at the begining if there is incest or not and then follow any walkthrough.

Reactions: Dysphorika

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
About the cheats, I'm one of the few playing with only the energy cheat ( cheatcode : energy or energyrelated ). It's not popular because the code isn't in the main post, so not many people know about it. But I find it really fun because you have a lot more freedom with infinite energy but still have the interesting gameplay of managing stats and lights. Money is annoying though since it's completely locked behind the green light.
About incest I thought someone could just select at the begining if there is incest or not and then follow any walkthrough.
no the cheats are the posted the same way

so when you get to i know her you can chose these

cheat - gives you max energy, spells, stats, etc.

related - make the player related to the Maywoods aka turns on incest

cheatrelated - gives both max stats and incest cheat

energy - give max energy but nothing else

energyrelated - give energy and turns on incest

phone - give phone info on day one but nothing else

phonerelated - give phoneinfo and turns on incest

and yes they are in main post think they are in Dev notes click down under cheats click down

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
and on that nnote trying to remeber the ward thing does anyone know about to start day three i know you can only become her girlfriend if you dont blackmail her but you can still do the blowjob thing right.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
That was an oversight on my part, but I'll add those other codes to the post so we can get an influx of new confused users.

kidrod

Sep 10, 2017
Is there any way to edit the save file in order for time not to advance, so we can complete every event on Saturday before the day ends?

Reactions: Dysphorika

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
yess botnet mod has a check point thing it llows you to rewing time sorta like say you set heck point to diner hub play one then load checkpoint you will load check point but might be able to rewatch scene you just saw

Reactions: Mrach_31

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
First set of Walkthroughs

Lovers No Cheat or Incest For Game Version 260b

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks

Ehhhhh... in a "wink wink nudge nudge say no more" kind of way I suppose.

Well could be worse, could use the landlady crap
NOTE: Imagine that shit, the "roommate not roommate"... would be confusing...

CypherWisp

Dec 11, 2018
Hey G28Here Found a missing image087/heather_closeupM.jpg

Used the update file on 230b base data.

Edit: Once I used the modded version to revisit this checkpoint, the image is loading as "013/heather_closeup.jpg"
1662982417248.png

Reactions: G28Here

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
cheat - gives you max energy, spells, stats, etc.

related - make the player related to the Maywoods aka turns on incest

cheatrelated - gives both max stats and incest cheat

energy - give max energy but nothing else

energyrelated - give energy and turns on incest

phone - give phone info on day one but nothing else

phonerelated - give phoneinfo and turns on incest

and yes they are in main post think they are in Dev notes click down under cheats click down
Phonerelated was always my favorite but i never knew there's an energy cheat, so guess what i did? Yes my greedy ass typed energyphonerelated and ofc it didn't worked :cry:

Reactions: WindySakura
Nov 24, 2020
and on that nnote trying to remeber the ward thing does anyone know about to start day three i know you can only become her girlfriend if you dont blackmail her but you can still do the blowjob thing right.
Ward will still become your gf if you do the bj scene Monday. It's not blackmail.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes