Cgplayer

Mar 15, 2019
On Sunday 11th August when you meet Tom in the city do you have to present the contract to Bill or launch the eternal contract?

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
Alright, HOW do i get Brit to get into a consensual relationship with me? I seem to remember getting an option to confess to her during the saturday picnic a few updates ago but I can't reproduce it for the life of me. Does it have to do with handing her the fake contract?

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
On Sunday 11th August when you meet Tom in the city do you have to present the contract to Bill or launch the eternal contract?
if you have the contracts written you can get either Karen or Kayla or Both. if you don't have the contracts written you get the choice...not 100% on that

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I torrented it from RPDL which I believe includes both judging from the zip size, I'll redownload just to double check though.
inside the college Daze image there should be alot of folders from 007 to 260 and aug02 if you don't them then you only downloaded an update bit the basegame files

Sep 1, 2019
inside the college Daze image there should be alot of folders from 007 to 260 and aug02 if you don't them then you only downloaded an update bit the basegame files
I have 007 to 260 but am missing folders like 230 for some reason.

EDIT: Redownloading using f95zone links seems to have fixed things, whoever zipped the files for rpdl did a bad job.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
botnet's College Daze Mod
These mods are compatible with every version of the game.

Choice hints:

View attachment 1573835

Checkpoints (time travel):

View attachment 1573836

Windows Instructions:
1. Download botnet - College Daze Mods.zip which I have attached below this post.

2. Unzip the archive into the game's folder. It should now look like this:

View attachment 1573837

3. Open apply_mods.bat. Your folder should now look like this:

View attachment 1573838

4. Open College Daze.html to play the game.

macOS Instructions:
1. Download botnet - College Daze Mods (macOS).zip which I have attached below this post.

2. Unzip the archive into the game's folder.

3. Open apply_mods.command.

4. Open College Daze.html to play the game.

Notes:
This mod is universal, meaning it should work with every game version.
If there is a problem, message me.

Do not delete the mods folder. It contains all the necessary code that makes the mod work.

This mod should be compatible with Prinplup's mod (checkpoint and variable editor).
All you have to do is rename his HTML file to College Daze.html and run the appropriate apply script.

If you are looking for the Python version of this, download botnet - College Daze Mods (Python).zip.
It's an optional version for both Windows and macOS users.
A lot of users had issues with Python, which is why I created a bat and shell script specific version.

Thanks to Viking Crawler, The Grifter, iruleatgames, and braun323 for giving me feedback on the mod.
how to use this mod with chromebook

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
some things that i need help with, first is there a way to get botnet mod without running bat file ( i play on a android)
You can play the modded version on mopoga.
Ok guys I'm really sorry but this playthrough is a mess I tried really hard but had a lot of magic issues so i have like maybe 6 lover/girlfriends but if being honest this is what happens when you cant cheat so Have fun.
The first mistake I noticed here was starting with the +2 to all stats. Since the first stat check that matters for a lovers route is 5 fitness and intelligence, starting with +5 intelligence, +3 fitness is best. Then you can drink at the bar 2/3 times instead of seeing Jane.

The next check is Rio girlfriend/harem check which is 8 attractiveness and willpower, and with the above start is possible to do. It's even possible to get the pink exp needed for Jill with the right plan. I did it by:

Gift shop, pink, pep rally, dancing pink, pink at dinner, gf Monica at library, pink light apartment/walk. From here it should be easy to hit level 5 but make sure you pink light Sofia at dinner to gf her.

I'm sure the cheat guide will be helpful for me, to figure out how to gf certain characters.

Reactions: selberdreher

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
anyone know where i can get the 230 varible mod link im still using 205
Attached is Prinplup's varmod updated with v230e content.

There are two files in the archive:
v230e-varmod.html
v230e-varmod-botnet.html -- this has the botnet script changes already applied

To use:

rename the varmod html file you wish to use to College Daze.html

Notes:
1. This is not my original work, all credit goes to Prinplup for work on varmod. I've only updated with the new content and added variables introduced since it went un-maintained.
2. If you experience errors, let me know preferably via DM as to not clutter this thread and take G28's attention for something he doesn't give support for.
3. I updated this mod for my own enjoyment and have shared it here for others to use at their own risk.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
You can play the modded version on mopoga.

The first mistake I noticed here was starting with the +2 to all stats. Since the first stat check that matters for a lovers route is 5 fitness and intelligence, starting with +5 intelligence, +3 fitness is best. Then you can drink at the bar 2/3 times instead of seeing Jane.

The next check is Rio girlfriend/harem check which is 8 attractiveness and willpower, and with the above start is possible to do. It's even possible to get the pink exp needed for Jill with the right plan. I did it by:

Gift shop, pink, pep rally, dancing pink, pink at dinner, gf Monica at library, pink light apartment/walk. From here it should be easy to hit level 5 but make sure you pink light Sofia at dinner to gf her.

I'm sure the cheat guide will be helpful for me, to figure out how to gf certain characters.
i like balance thats why i always do +2 stats and unfortantly theres only one i know of to make jane girlfriend and the way i do it is it

when i do untimates i do go to bar because its the only way to impregnate wison first day i think

Reactions: j_1993_m

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
i like balance thats why i always do +2 stats and unfortantly theres only one i know of to make jane girlfriend and the way i do it is it

when i do untimates i do go to bar because its the only way to impregnate wison first day i think
I'm the same, and my OCD is terrible sometimes. For example, I can't settle for Pink Level 5 with 5 exp extra. It has to be exactly Level 5 with 0 exp lol. I see the 5 exp and think "Well that was a minor light I didn't need... Reload"

As for gf Jane, that's day 2 not day 1. Playing video games with her isn't needed. I did notice my stats were balanced by the Rio walk though, 8 in all I think

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes