djcannon

May 31, 2021
Trying to figure out what I'm missing on recent playthroughs to get Monica sent to the brothel...Does anyone know what conditions have to be in place? I had it happen a couple of times in earlier games.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Trying to figure out what I'm missing on recent playthroughs to get Monica sent to the brothel...Does anyone know what conditions have to be in place? I had it happen a couple of times in earlier games.
I don't know the specific requirements for that one, but in general brothel content won't appear if you didn't interact with Cassandra at all previously.

djcannon

May 31, 2021
I think it might have been as simple as me not transforming Jane...the send Monica option appears as part of send Jane it looks like.

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
I don't know the specific requirements for that one, but in general brothel content won't appear if you didn't interact with Cassandra at all previously.
If you don't mind my asking is it possible to get a full cast list (for want of a better term) for both the major & minor women as I don't think they all appear on the phone (or at least I've found that minor character Sally has not)

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
If you don't mind my asking is it possible to get a full cast list (for want of a better term) for both the major & minor women as I don't think they all appear on the phone (or at least I've found that minor character Sally has not)
You can always try right clicking an image and selecting "Search the web for this image" or something like that. Sometimes you can get the name of the person doing that.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
You can always try right clicking an image and selecting "Search the web for this image" or something like that. Sometimes you can get the name of the person doing that.
You are both right but there should be a credits for her. I mean there is a credits Image there for both but no its not in the phone. Old is Sally D'angelo Young Is Lexi Luna

Reactions: j_1993_m
Nov 24, 2020
I think you need to have completed the Kitty book (10?) then it triggers on the Sunday JUST before the wedding she appears to you and you can have sex and propose to her. Not sure if it matters if you choose Pussy or ass yet so don't hold that against me yet
It doesn't matter if you choose her pussy or her ass. Pretty sure you just gotta have her humanity up for her to ask you about marriage.

Reactions: Brovalon

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
too much variation.. i keep thinking, im missing out on content for every choice i make!
Would love a spinoff project of the game that makes it sandbox. the time of day is already in place, the dialogues can stay as they are.
Just want a navigation map, and have triggers for each girls scene to have the previous scene/scenes as pre-requisite to unlock the next one... but remove the time limit of those. i know its not how the game is intended to be played, but to constantly think that youre only experiencing like a fifth of the work thats been put into the game is bumming me out a bit, because the world you created is really intriguing, and i want to experience it all, not just bits of it.
at the very least maybe a hope for the next project after v1.000? :love:

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
too much variation.. i keep thinking, im missing out on content for every choice i make!
Would love a spinoff project of the game that makes it sandbox. the time of day is already in place, the dialogues can stay as they are.
Just want a navigation map, and have triggers for each girls scene to have the previous scene/scenes as pre-requisite to unlock the next one... but remove the time limit of those. i know its not how the game is intended to be played, but to constantly think that youre only experiencing like a fifth of the work thats been put into the game is bumming me out a bit, because the world you created is really intriguing, and i want to experience it all, not just bits of it.
at the very least maybe a hope for the next project after v1.000? :love:
That's what multiple playthroughs/saves are for. I read this sandbox comment a lot but it's just not that kind of game.

hkcrazygamer

Apr 3, 2022
I think you need to have completed the Kitty book (10?) then it triggers on the Sunday JUST before the wedding she appears to you and you can have sex and propose to her. Not sure if it matters if you choose Pussy or ass yet so don't hold that against me yet
I am not even aware of Kitty’s book. So I have to go to library whenever I can to read the book? Does anyone know which book it is?? Thankssss so much guys!!!

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I am not even aware of Kitty’s book. So I have to go to library whenever I can to read the book? Does anyone know which book it is?? Thankssss so much guys!!!
I don't know the starting trigger off hand but what you do is go to the Library, I think one of the books in the arhives you have to read (astaints?), Talk to Ms cheng option Study your books with Rio and Ms. Chang.[4]

Reactions: hkcrazygamer

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
That's what multiple playthroughs/saves are for. I read this sandbox comment a lot but it's just not that kind of game.
That's part of the problem. There are so many interactions in the game it is actually very easy to play it multiple times and still not see everything there is on offer and after a couple of replays you'll start seeing the same stuff over and over, giving you the impression that you've seen everything when that likely is farthest from the truth. As someone who generally dislikes excessively multiple choice games, it can be very disheartening to know that you're only seeing a fraction of the games content despite replaying and trying something you think it new.
For example, I played about 200 hours of the Witcher 3 and saw what I thought was all the game had to offer. Fast forward a couple of years and I see on YouTube some videos about side quests I had missed entirely, either because I didn't explore enough, or because I made a different choice that locked me out of more content. And thats a game with relatively few choices.

I'm sure there are people who play games like this (multiple choice, multiple outcome type games I mean) who play with a pen and paper and keep track of every choice they've made so that they can try different approaches in replays, but that's an unreasonable expectation to have for the audience.

Now, I'm not saying this game should change to sandbox. I like the way it is (despite my general aversion to such game types). I just want a "free-roam" type thing for when you've reachged the end of the current update instead of it going to a black screen so that I can look at all of the options I unlocked through the playthrough. Though I've no illusions that that may not be possible.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Is the book of assistants, once unlocked, you can go to Ms Chang or Rio and ask them to help you (I recomend Ms. Chang).
You should visit Rio and Monica upstairs first and use the green light to pay Rio to rapidly read the book. 2 chapters instead of just 1. Also, with 5 humanity points with Kitty, the queen gives you an orb that also gives 2 chapters.

That's part of the problem. There are so many interactions in the game it is actually very easy to play it multiple times and still not see everything there is on offer and after a couple of replays you'll start seeing the same stuff over and over, giving you the impression that you've seen everything when that likely is farthest from the truth. As someone who generally dislikes excessively multiple choice games, it can be very disheartening to know that you're only seeing a fraction of the games content despite replaying and trying something you think it new.
For example, I played about 200 hours of the Witcher 3 and saw what I thought was all the game had to offer. Fast forward a couple of years and I see on YouTube some videos about side quests I had missed entirely, either because I didn't explore enough, or because I made a different choice that locked me out of more content. And thats a game with relatively few choices.

I'm sure there are people who play games like this (multiple choice, multiple outcome type games I mean) who play with a pen and paper and keep track of every choice they've made so that they can try different approaches in replays, but that's an unreasonable expectation to have for the audience.

Now, I'm not saying this game should change to sandbox. I like the way it is (despite my general aversion to such game types). I just want a "free-roam" type thing for when you've reachged the end of the current update instead of it going to a black screen so that I can look at all of the options I unlocked through the playthrough. Though I've no illusions that that may not be possible.
Well firstly I approve of your game choices. But yeah, that isn't impossible to implement but it's not realistic, unless you don't care if your post end of content choices aren't remembered, then it would be easy to add. But that would defeat the point of it. My only suggestion is botnets checkpoint mod or save/load.

hkcrazygamer

Apr 3, 2022
You should visit Rio and Monica upstairs first and use the green light to pay Rio to rapidly read the book. 2 chapters instead of just 1. Also, with 5 humanity points with Kitty, the queen gives you an orb that also gives 2 chapters.

Well firstly I approve of your game choices. But yeah, that isn't impossible to implement but it's not realistic, unless you don't care if your post end of content choices aren't remembered, then it would be easy to add. But that would defeat the point of it. My only suggestion is botnets checkpoint mod or save/load.
Thanks a lot!! But I have been meaning to ask, how to check the humanity point?

Redypsrebyc

Dec 25, 2016
May be a bug in the 'seduce bride and her mother' scene, when not pursuing your own mother. The scene "WeddingStartMorning300aStart7Bride2SeduceBothWomen1Normal1," if the player has no relationship with mm or has one but has insufficient stats to get her to agree to join in, will send the player on to "WeddingStartMorning300aStart7Bride2SeduceBothWomen1Purple1Bride1" when the bride catches player and bride's mother together, and from there to "WeddingStartMorning300aStart7Bride2SeduceBothWomen1Purple1Bride2" if the player has stats enough to get the bride to join in, at which point the groom bursts in.

This last scene, though, seems to assume that mm is directly involved; every choice for dealing with the groom also sets mm_harem true, erroneously in this circumstance. As a result of this, mm will be set as a valid 'seed recipient' in later scenes.

Also, relatively minor issue, but it seems like the order of display may be wrong if you use a blue light to impregnate bride + bride's mother (+mm) in this scene after threatening the groom; despite the choice to do so appearing while sleeping with the bride, and being given a statement that

she warns you that she has no interest in letting you cum inside her. "He — UNGH! — deserves something," she whispers.

That's fair, but if you really want to creampie her, maybe a light could help you out?
When the fertility boost is actually used, it is the bride's mother's impregnation that is shown first, and the bride's only afterward.

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
I totally understand that in this topic, there are peoples in both camps. and im not asking dev to re-do the game into a sandbox instead of a multi choice VN..
I mean, i understand the appeal of the telltales games where each player carve their own path. but we here are kinda here not only for the story, but for the scenes as well.
But maybe im hoping for a thought given to a spinoff or alternate game mode to include that other camp (that im in). and it has been done before, The Company is one example off the top of my head.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Can someone share the html file that you get after running the .bat file? I can't run the .bat file in android but I can run the html file that is formed by the mod. That way even us android users can use the mod
I don't have the html file on hand but you can play modded on mopoga

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes