Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
any idea when the next update is?
The dev is currently working on his other game, the update for each game takes around 2-3 months of dev time. So once he switches back to CD, wait 3 months. Best way to wait is to hold off until the game shows up on Latest Updates, trust me you don't want to ask when the next update is, no one ever knows because the golden rule is It's ready when it's ready.

Aug 26, 2017
Attached is Prinplup's varmod updated with v480b content**
edit: 2024-02-17—update varmod with new content but no new variables in phone
**: no new variables added, just upstream story content merged into existing varmod

There are two files in the archive:
vxxx-varmod.html
vxxx-varmod-botnet.html -- this has the botnet script changes already applied

To use:

rename the varmod html file you wish to use to College Daze.html

Notes:
1. This is not my original work, all credit goes to Prinplup for work on varmod. I've only updated with the new content and added variables introduced since it went un-maintained.
2. If you experience errors, let me know preferably via DM as to not clutter this thread and take G28's attention for something he doesn't give support for.
3. I updated this mod for my own enjoyment and have shared it here for others to use at their own risk.

latest release: 2023-11-11: v450_varmod-2
or 2024-02-17: v480b_varmod_abridged-1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wtf does the mod even do

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
wtf does the mod even do
allows you to make checkpoints wherever you want and as many as you want unlike the one in the game where you get only one that will get overridden.
Also allows you to change stats in the phone and lets you see what stats will change with every choice.

Demonhero12

Sep 12, 2022
Does corruption currently actually do anything? Or does it only affect whether the Queen is pleased?
Corruption has several story implications. Some of which haven't been revealed yet. The first is that it makes the queen stronger so her approval of you skyrockets the more you use it. Secondly it allows you to make some very dark decisions in the game. Thirdly it has been confirmed that you lose pieces of your soul and this might affect the ending I assume.

Also if you're interested, you can also get negative corruption and gain what I called 'angelic power'. I don't think there's an official name for it yet.

Dragoci

Jun 18, 2020
Corruption has several story implications. Some of which haven't been revealed yet. The first is that it makes the queen stronger so her approval of you skyrockets the more you use it. Secondly it allows you to make some very dark decisions in the game. Thirdly it has been confirmed that you lose pieces of your soul and this might affect the ending I assume.

Also if you're interested, you can also get negative corruption and gain what I called 'angelic power'. I don't think there's an official name for it yet.
Corruption can go in the negatives? Uh. The things you learn.

Maquarez

Jan 8, 2023

did gaining negative corruption have any actual implications? was there flavour text for it?
It would be fun if you absorbed someone elses soulpiece instead so it's still a dark power

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
did gaining negative corruption have any actual implications? was there flavour text for it?
It would be fun if you absorbed someone elses soulpiece instead so it's still a dark power
No as far as I remember it says something along the lines of "a more pure power entering you" or maybe even "angelic power" I don't remember clearly right now. Somebody here had a screenshot of his playthrough that went negative, I think it was maybe Lord_everhard but I could be wrong. :unsure:

Last edited:

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
No as far as I remember it says something along the lines of "a more pure power entering you" or maybe even "angelic power" I don't remember clearly right now. Somebody here had a screenshot of his playthrough that went negative, I think it was maybe Lord_everhard but I could be wrong. :unsure:
I wouldn't have shared Screenshots here but I may have mentioned abusing the shit out of Checkpoints and getting a - Corruption number which G28 has stated will likely hasve an effect at the ending

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Any idea what date this reference to or what scene I'm trying to have seen her before but I don't know where this is or when

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
If someone can answer these two questions I'll at least be able to properly continue the story it seems that certain scenarios that come up later need previous routes takin to unlock more info also curious does anyone remeber who exactly can get chokers ? Like the full list i know Devin jane and Brittany can along with rio

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 131 Votes