tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
Well...if you use the Checkpoint Mod you could maybe see all of it in one Playthrough even if it breaks your save at the end... :ROFLMAO:
That important word 'maybe'. G28 is one of the few that shines around here by having actual thoughtful design in the games. Players love re-playability usually and very few devs achieve that without using dumb ways like senseless randomizing stuff. While i do understand the wish for filling up a collection of things in terms of completionist thinking, here it is about a sequence of events. One event simply negates another thus a mod disabling this design element is more of a cheat than a mod.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
The abundance of choice is both a strength and a weakness of this game it would seem. I love all the depth and mystery but some people are completionists that simply must know every minute detail.

I wonder what an info-graphic of this game's choice paths would look like. I imagine it like a bunch of knots woven around a central thread. Does twine visualize the choice pathing for devs like that? A screenshot would be interesting but I suspect it isn't that simple.
Twine doesi

Reactions: Zardoz23

Evands

Jul 20, 2018
Image Packs are updated for version 390a:
  1. Mrs Maywood - Ava Addams (Includes Kitty Pack)
  2. Monica - Gabbie Carter
  3. Lydia - Janice Griffith
  4. Ms. Wilson - Angela White (Includes Fuller Pack)
  5. Kitty - Karlee Grey (Standalone)
  6. Fullers Wife - Nicole Aniston (Standalone)
Thank you very much because you make the game much more enjoyable for me :D

Nov 24, 2020
Same with this how do u find out more if there relationship before this point considering this is after the wedding
You have to find out that Mistress Hewitt is/was Priscilla. Saturday or Sunday, pick go to library. Your first time doing that you'll run into Sydney. Don't avoid her and go have meal with her. There you can ask her some questions, one of them talks about Delia and Priscilla history. You have to do this before Delias arrival. If you're using cheat or cheatrelated, you really don't need to do this. It only changes a line or two in dialogue, in that scene.

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
You have to find out that Mistress Hewitt is/was Priscilla. Saturday or Sunday, pick go to library. Your first time doing that you'll run into Sydney. Don't avoid her and go have meal with her. There you can ask her some questions, one of them talks about Delia and Priscilla history. You have to do this before Delias arrival. If you're using cheat or cheatrelated, you really don't need to do this. It only changes a line or two in dialogue, in that scene.
Interesting any insight to the one above

4.60 star(s) 131 Votes