marocto

Mar 17, 2018
Is there a way to stop Monica without turning her into a slave or cutting of her powers?
talk her down. if its not shown maybe you have reduced her stats. so go back and make different choices. for example take her with you to the movies, have threesome with rio...

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Speaking of 'is there a way' stuff... regarding the maid scene, is there a way to have all three professors, Nadir, Ward and Patel join the Wilsons for this event?

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, but I can't find a way to have Ward blackmailed early enough - any interactions with other chars I have to make or avoid (i.e. casting heat instead of stopping time) to make this happen the way you describe?

EDIT: so, the maximum number of participants I'd manage to gather for the maid event:

Minor Bug:

Now, I want to give a boatload of kudos to G28 for this game! The writing is increadible erotic (IMHO) and I hope he never looses the massive flow-chart he has to need to keep track with all the interwoven story elements. Can't wait for the next update!

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Thanks, but I can't find a way to have Ward blackmailed early enough - any interactions with other chars I have to make or avoid (i.e. casting heat instead of stopping time) to make this happen the way you describe?

EDIT: so, the maximum number of participants I'd manage to gather for the maid event:

ai...

May 30, 2019
I'm stuck at an error screen and I can't continue. The error happens when i'm forced to go to my room and the only two options are to go on a double date with the cheerleaders and to go to dinner with jake and his mom.

Both of those options are red for me and when I click on them it says that Error: the passage "DinnerPlans063HeatherKyleNikkiStart1" does not exist and Error: the passage "DinnerPlans063JakeHillStart1" does not exist...

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
I'm stuck at an error screen and I can't continue. The error happens when i'm forced to go to my room and the only two options are to go on a double date with the cheerleaders and to go to dinner with jake and his mom.

Both of those options are red for me and when I click on them it says that Error: the passage "DinnerPlans063HeatherKyleNikkiStart1" does not exist and Error: the passage "DinnerPlans063JakeHillStart1" does not exist...
It's the end of the current content, those scenes are available when the next update drops.
Thx Yamemai, that did it, much obliged.

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
This game is awesome.
I just wish there was an image pack separate download for original quality images.
For people with unlimited internet :p

Is there something like that available for this?
Cant please everyone :p

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I always get confused between these two and don't wanna lose my saves. The new site, collegedaze.xyz, when progress is saved does it count as cookies or cache?

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
This game is awesome.
I just wish there was an image pack separate download for original quality images.
For people with unlimited internet :p

Is there something like that available for this?
Cant please everyone :p
Not to be a smart ass but you can just use google. When you go to check phone it tells you most of the actress' names on their picture. You want the mom scenes, google "Alexis Fawx pictures" youll find all the pictures used in the first 3-4 links. Same with Chanel Preston ( Brittany ), Cherie Deville (Ms Hill) etc. You can even have fun with it and guess what scenes can happen in the future. For example, Im gonna guess at some point there will be a Milf threesome between Mom, Ms Hill and Karen Porter.... why? Just a theory (see pic)

Reactions: The Grifter

Hollowstorm79

Jul 31, 2020
I downloaded the files and then extracted them. The game starts but the images wont load, im playing on mobile btw(android). What do I do to fix it? Was excited by the reviews, sad I couldnt jump in :(

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
I downloaded the files and then extracted them. The game starts but the images wont load, im playing on mobile btw(android). What do I do to fix it? Was excited by the reviews, sad I couldnt jump in :(
Did you check the starting post, Developer's Notes -> Android Support post yet? Sorry, can't give any more help beyond that, PC master race user this one is. ;)

Hollowstorm79

Jul 31, 2020
Did you check the starting post, Developer's Notes -> Android Support post yet? Sorry, can't give any more help beyond that, PC master race user this one is. ;)
Never had to do any of this before so im super lost even with the instructions lol. Feel like a dumbass now after getting guidance and still failing but yeah, I dont get how to change it all and the placement of the files to where. Thank you for trying to help me though!

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Never had to do any of this before so im super lost even with the instructions lol. Feel like a dumbass now after getting guidance and still failing but yeah, I dont get how to change it all and the placement of the files to where. Thank you for trying to help me though!
Aside from including instructions for mobile users, I have also included a giant link that says 'ONLINE' that will take you to a website where you can play the newest public update without downloading anything.

Reactions: L30 and krams_alfa

Hollowstorm79

Jul 31, 2020
Aside from including instructions for mobile users, I have also included a giant link that says 'ONLINE' that will take you to a website where you can play the newest public update without downloading anything.
I know,I give up and just going to try to use that lol. Reason why i wanted to have it downloaded is because im not in a good area for signal and no internet either so thought it would have been better to be able to have the game downloaded so I dont worry about anything going haywire in the middle of gameplay...

ridejock

Jan 21, 2020
I know,I give up and just going to try to use that lol. Reason why i wanted to have it downloaded is because im not in a good area for signal and no internet either so thought it would have been better to be able to have the game downloaded so I dont worry about anything going haywire in the middle of gameplay...
All you need to do is copy the file path of the html file into your chrome url bar. That is what works for me. Don't just try to open rhe html file directly with the chrome browser.

if the file is stored in rom it probably looks like: file://internal/emulated/0/wherever you store the cd folder/html file
if it is stored on a sdcard then replace internal with sdcard

Last edited:
Reactions: Hollowstorm79

Hollowstorm79

Jul 31, 2020
All you need to do is copy the file path of the html file into your chrome url bar. That is what works for me. Don't just try to open rhe html file directly with the chrome browser.

if the file is stored in rom it probably looks like: file://internal/emulated/0/wherever you store the cd folder/html file
if it is stored on a sdcard then replace internal with sdcard
So when I go to the html file itself, I choose to look at its info and then copy the "path" part which is file://SD card/CD/CD/CD.html and then just put that in search browser? I changed the file names like the OP suggested help said too lol. Do I need specifically chrome for this to work? Cause I use Brave o.o...

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
So when I go to the html file itself, I choose to look at its info and then copy the "path" part which is file://SD card/CD/CD/CD.html and then just put that in search browser? I changed the file names like the OP suggested help said too lol. Do I need specifically chrome for this to work? Cause I use Brave o.o...
Trying out another browser shouldn't hurt... however, a quick search of this thread shows general problems for ppl trying to play this on an android device.
Maybe this will help you:
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-daze-v0-059a-g28.41722/page-10#post-2870708

Reactions: Hollowstorm79
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes