Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
The "vaginal sex" tag is missing. It might be obvious, but it's the most important tag for me when I look at a new game.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
Thanks. I was thinking that I missed something if she has the option for permanent alteration already when there has only been a few interactions with her while others with more still can't.
There are two others you can sign permanent contracts with depending on your actions particularly on the last day.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Can you have a threesome with ms.hill and jake? If so how
I believe on Sunday morning if you've been raising their incest stat you can have a threesome by using a bimbo light on Mrs.Hill. Otherwise the only threesomes are Jake as Jane. Can't say about the night events that will be added next update.

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
I believe on Sunday morning if you've been raising their incest stat you can have a threesome by using a bimbo light on Mrs.Hill. Otherwise the only threesomes are Jake as Jane. Can't say about the night events that will be added next update.
So how with Jane

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
At the party you go to with the Hills, bimbo Jake then alcohol Mrs.Hill. Then after that most scenes those two share will have a bimbo option for Jake.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Is there a way to disable the images?
If you delete or rename the folder named "images", you'll end up with a somewhat awkward version of the game were every page starts with a broken image icon and then continues with just the text. The formatting will look a little weird, though, as it's designed around the idea that images of a certain size are present on the left side of each page.

Unfortunately, I don't think there's such a straightforward way to only block the animated images. They're the ones that tend to distract me when I'm trying to read.

D

Deleted member 478848

when your game exceeds 1 gb you should consider using nopy. its pretty fast. and a good site

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lnppo
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes