Fanvor

Jul 1, 2017
1. Saturday and Sunday morning make her relieve her capture and then help her escape and she will get stronger as an apprentice (awakening stat is for Britney and Professor Ward, they have to be awakened in to their power before they become an apprentice, Professor Barberry did this to Monica to awaken her so you never had to awaken Monica) as far as i know it doesn't do anything yet.
And what about Ward?

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
And what about Ward?
If you took on 1 corruption and learned about her potential through kitty than you can talk to her on the second Saturday and set up a meeting for later on that night. As far as I recall every option leads to +1 awakening as long as you sleep with her (either physically or in her dreams).

Barring learning about her potential from kitty, you figure it out on your own one day later (second Sunday). At dinner you will have an option to meet her you need either level 5 sleep or level 5 lust to cast the spell.

On the second Monday set up or get invited to a dinner with the Nadir family (you can get the invite multiple ways but simply casting purple in math class will do it.) At dinner you must cast purple and choose slave this is the only option traumatic enough to increase Ward's awakening at dinner.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Does anyone know what the step-by-step process is to get Sofia (Eva Lovia's character) pregnant?
Pregnancy is not really my kink but I did do it a while ago for completions sake but I don't remember it exactly, if I recall it just amounts to sleeping with her (on Monday), finding out she is on birth Control, switching her pills and sleeping with her again(Wednesday I think).

Devka

May 8, 2017
Does anyone know what the step-by-step process is to get Sofia (Eva Lovia's character) pregnant?
For the normal(Eva Lovia) Sofia you need to stick to the love route. On Monday, Aug 12(week 2) go to Sofia/Rio's room and choose Talk to them -> Spend time with Sofia -> Ask Sofia to stop taking birth control. Which leads to choice to Try to include Rio in your fun or Fuck Sofia in front of her roomate. Cum in Sofia

throwa

Jun 1, 2018
Bug that may well be reported and fixed already, there would be a lot of thread to check so sorry if its old news. In the scene that happens at Time: Nighttime Date: Sunday, August 11, where the first paragraph reads "You can see the girl nervously looking around the city, as if trying to find somewhere to hide, when she notices that you've spotted her.", the side bar top buttons disappear. Just for that one scene you can not toggle show/hide or see and use the back/forward buttons.

Hopefully that makes sense. Also it goes without saying but this game is still fantastic. Thanks G(28)man.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Bug that may well be reported and fixed already, there would be a lot of thread to check so sorry if its old news. In the scene that happens at Time: Nighttime Date: Sunday, August 11, where the first paragraph reads "You can see the girl nervously looking around the city, as if trying to find somewhere to hide, when she notices that you've spotted her.", the side bar top buttons disappear. Just for that one scene you can not toggle show/hide or see and use the back/forward buttons.

Hopefully that makes sense. Also it goes without saying but this game is still fantastic. Thanks G(28)man.
Not a bug, the hunts have portions that are unrewindable this includes the Saturday hunt to find Keera, the Sunday hunt to save Zahra (the one you were doing) and the hunt to defeat Titus

Fanvor

Jul 1, 2017
Couple of questions:
1. How will pregnancy work? I really like the idea of having some demonic\magic babies but I have no preg belly fetish and I doubt the game will last full 9 months.
2. Since I killed Titus early do I get to have some free time without a clock ticking? You know, to research into Kitty, get some exp for spells etc.
3. How hard is it to kill Titus? I managed to do it on my blind playthrough, but I was thinking of replaying the game a couple of times and I want to know whether this is a good goal to put for yourself or if it will be at a cost of to much other stuff (eternal contracts, info, character paths and other permanent effects).
4. Is there a difference of getting info from Kitty or yourself? I don't want to get corruption unless I have to. And is a certain amount of summons needed to progress her arc?
5. Is there a walkthrough in a "you need this lvl light and these attributes to get this info or get this character love\hate\blackmail path" sense?

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Couple of questions:
1. How will pregnancy work? I really like the idea of having some demonic\magic babies but I have no preg belly fetish and I doubt the game will last full 9 months.
2. Since I killed Titus early do I get to have some free time without a clock ticking? You know, to research into Kitty, get some exp for spells etc.
3. How hard is it to kill Titus? I managed to do it on my blind playthrough, but I was thinking of replaying the game a couple of times and I want to know whether this is a good goal to put for yourself or if it will be at a cost of to much other stuff (eternal contracts, info, character paths and other permanent effects).
4. Is there a difference of getting info from Kitty or yourself? I don't want to get corruption unless I have to. And is a certain amount of summons needed to progress her arc?
5. Is there a walkthrough in a "you need this lvl light and these attributes to get this info or get this character love\hate\blackmail path" sense?
1. Originally pregnancy was just for flavor but I believe now g28 is planning on using transform spell to speed up delivery, the coming Wednesday update seems to have alot of discussions with the people you impregnated.
2. It will be the similar options to Monday if you didn't decide to look for Titus, you will have time at night.
3. Not too hard but the earlier you do it the more of his empire you can take for yourself.
4. Other than the timing (other options you can do) it takes there is no difference as far as I know. I believe there will be a way in the future to summon her without corruption for her arc.
5. No, there is two guides but neither have all of the requirements for everything, I believe there is so many options that a guide like that would not be feasible.

Fanvor

Jul 1, 2017
1. Originally pregnancy was just for flavor but I believe now g28 is planning on using transform spell to speed up delivery, the coming Wednesday update seems to have alot of discussions with the people you impregnated.
2. It will be the similar options to Monday if you didn't decide to look for Titus, you will have time at night.
3. Not too hard but the earlier you do it the more of his empire you can take for yourself.
4. Other than the timing (other options you can do) it takes there is no difference as far as I know. I believe there will be a way in the future to summon her without corruption for her arc.
5. No, there is two guides but neither have all of the requirements for everything, I believe there is so many options that a guide like that would not be feasible.
Okay, thank you.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Yeah, a guide is definitely impossible. I've finally started going through and doing everything I can to get people pregnant/enslaved to me without getting corruption, and it's just so complex I'm not sure you can make a walkthrough showing where everything is.

But hey, it's awesome if there's some more pregnancy consequences coming up. I go out of my way to make it happen... And if they age up, maybe even some daughter action?

Reactions: Dysphorika

chandes

Sep 29, 2020
For the normal(Eva Lovia) Sofia you need to stick to the love route. On Monday, Aug 12(week 2) go to Sofia/Rio's room and choose Talk to them -> Spend time with Sofia -> Ask Sofia to stop taking birth control. Which leads to choice to Try to include Rio in your fun or Fuck Sofia in front of her roomate. Cum in Sofia
Didn't work, maybe I am missing some stats or something.

Thanks though.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes