Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I wonder if they will fix the save bug.....
The best way to get a bug fixed is by reporting it! I reported one a couple of weeks ago and now it's fixed.
The larger games with choices and multiple paths get, the more bugs it will have and the harder it will be for them to find them.

Guru1987

Feb 13, 2018
I honestly don't know what to do, I'm stuck on this list and can't find a way to complete it. Then I noticed that despite having downloaded version 15.0.2 the game marks me as 14.0.3 Cattura2.JPG Cattura.JPG

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I'm stuck on this list and can't find a way to complete it
I don't think it is possible to complete the list as u can't get Penelope and Lauren, or at least i don't know how u can get with Lauren if u are not on her path.

For Lauren (have sex) only if u are on her path
For Penelope (give oral), be on her path or have 'confident' kct, not on Lauren's path.
For Amber (get oral) be on her path or have 'popular' kct
For Autum (make out) have 'loyal' kct

LandoTucker

Jan 30, 2018
I Was going to ask if there's any way do disable transitions, but from the last few pages of bug reports, it doesn't look like it's worth the bother.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Is it a bug in the game if you have the same contacts on your phone twice & also always have a blue dot on phone like you have new text but then there’s no new text?

Reactions: Eadra

Jan 29, 2018
Do you have any idea how little that narrows it down?
Think he means the one where loading resets every relationship.

Apparently 15.0.3 fixed it, but no promises. I'll update after i download.

Update: 15.0.3 is ficed in that regard. Doubling the phone contacts and the Path builder is fixed too.

Last edited:

LonefoxSwe

May 18, 2019
Odd..... The List Aubrey (done four times now) and Late night sexting with Emily (done twice) don't trigger in the gallery.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Is it maybe April 1?
I downloaded fuc...ng 16GB of the game (v15.0.3 - Anonfiles), and here at least 1/3 of the images are "not found". Some scenes are completely imageless.
WTF?
People complained that the 18GB version was too big so somebody tried to make it 2GB smaller. That is the result.
Get the full 18GB torrent version, it works for some people.

S1nedd

Sep 7, 2020
are there some connections between the devs of College Kings, Being A DIK and AOA Academy? 'cause these 3 games are so similar, just curious, I swear!

JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
Yeah, so after updating 15.0.3 nothing works. I cant even use my old save with the 14.0 ending, becuase the next scene is MC checking his phone, and the game dies. And I deleted 15.0.2 because I thought that was bad.

3.20 star(s) 192 Votes