NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Okay. Just taking the temperature in the room. Should some content be taken out of CK1 in order to better facilitate the save transition to CK2? This does seem like double work but it could have some tangible benefits. Having a new version of the first game that ends where the new game begins seems obvious enough. The line of demarcation seems to be the return from Europe. It also would cut down on the bloated size of the previous game. It is a formidable download. As it stands now, everything is a mess and perhaps fixing the ending of CK1 is the first step toward getting CK2 where it wants to be.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
It doesn't, the Dev sounds like is going to try to make a patch for that, but doesn't sound like that would be ready for another week or so, but this one actually allows you to do build a path without being hit with a million error massages like the last one did.
It baffles my mind how they continuously release broken episodes. How do you not check to see if the save files can be transferred over or not?

Last edited:

emeriks

Jan 25, 2019
I think if the girls are not siblings or close friends they don't know you dating with others idk haha

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So, how can my trait be Loyal if I've got 3 girlfriends, none of whom think I'm dating anyone else? :ROFLMAO:
The traits don't seem to mean what we would think it means. Loyal is kind of "Bros before hos" while Confident is "Cocky Asshole" and Popular is "Bootlicking Simp."

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
It baffles my mind how they continuously release broken episodes. How do you not check to see if the save files can be transferred over or not?
Per the developer's post in Steam, it was an intentional decision they didn't think would be high in demand, which is odd since they had, I believe, already promised it would be a thing and of course people want their decisions to matter.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Oh, they haven't done that? One would think they would have done that before releasing
Yeah. There was a lot of consternation about that on release day. Including from me. That is unusual. I usually don't let stuff like that bother me with games in development. But this is a big, long game at this point and an inability to import saves is crippling. The path builder is also broken which made the release a kind of pointless gesture.

RLStein

Apr 14, 2021
College Kings 2 CK1 Save Importer v0.5 Test

Working on another build, have to fix a few things and adding better features. Will update post with new build as soon as possible. (also have to work so there is that)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Per the developer's post in Steam, it was an intentional decision they didn't think would be high in demand, which is odd since they had, I believe, already promised it would be a thing and of course people want their decisions to matter.
Well, they thought that fans would rather want to play the episode as soon as possible than having to wait until they fixed the save import.

Railander

Oct 23, 2018
hello, does anyone have a quick way to download season one without being the compressed version? or does anyone have the link still active by DROPMEFILES?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Found out from OscarSix on Discord that the latest build is 3.0.5. After a search, found it. Not sure how much in the ways of errors was fixed this time around, doubt the save transfer has been put in yet, but figured, I would share my findings here.

3.20 star(s) 190 Votes