Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Wow loving this! My boy is a playa but Lindsay could tame him....she is hot like Nora. Fucking hyped for the brawl!
Best fight game on here.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
This game is refreshing... I've not had sex with a single one of the girls, rare to find a game that allows for a sexless playthrough.

Not that I've done that (for science) I need to go give Riley a good fucking... LOL

Mar 15, 2021
Man I'm so disappointed with this game, a whole update and not a single sex scene, this guy is too slow, 8.5 gbs and almost nothing to see, I don't see the point of never showing anything, it's soooo boring and stupid, lots of characters for nothing what a waste. And the worst thing is the developer always say "new update, new sex scenes and bla bla bla" but there is always ZERO, this is a erotic novel man stop the BS and start giving us shit, damn.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Meet NPC, two lines of mundane dialogue, teleport to room, fuck with phone, rinse and repeat.

No wonder MC keeps saying he's bored. That's some prime 4th wall breaking.

• Haha
Reactions: Spear01

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Reading through today's comments is sounding like this will be another wait for the next update and hope that it isn't another "skeptical of the stated be patient reasons popping up now that they are making that much money" update for me.

I'd be a lot more disappointed if there weren't a bunch of other amazing game updates lately I've yet to play.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Does this game ever get bug checked before it releases? There's always problem with that damn phone.
Also, lets talk about how lopsided the content is in this:

Short scene with Lauren
No scene with Chloe, not a single one has her in it
Riley: twice
Penelope: You see her in class
Lindsay: Railroaded into seeing her a lot no matter what
Aubrey's very short interactions during the lake trip
Emily: 1 scene

Everything else is either dealing with the fighting or is meaningless fluff.

Last edited:

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I have played the steam verson of act 1, will this verson read my save or will i have to wait for act 2 to come to steam?

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Did dev make any comments about being able to get with Nora? I prefer her over every other girl
Me too.

As a bunch of the newer successful games are starting to evolve beyond the simplistic harem presentation of girls, I'm actually hoping though that this one ends up tapping into the relatively under-utilized approach in these games of setting up a more varied and western culture concept of players winning over girls like Nora simply based on their character development choice.

Or basically...don't go on to write the boyfriend in with the typical heavy hand of making them some flawed and undesirable scumbag you win over by simpleton default. Let her be happy overall with guy ( minus any overly intimate sex scenes that will just leave the small % crowd howling), and then let me still win her over time with my superior character charm (aka, not simply her not being able to resist my super dick factor being thrown in), or my silver tongued "player" skills combined with a little bit of dirty macking ;)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I was quite shocked too. Was there even any new content with her in the new update?
Nothing, not even some phone play. It's really strange being Chloe a central girl in the game since the beginning and the 1st option for many of us.
We have some discount Chloe called Lindsay, the phone isn't updated right and Chloe portrait is over Lindsay number too.
So maybe the new writer or writers don't like Chloe at all.

• Haha
Reactions: Spear01
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes