Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
eeeh
why im forced to go with ryan ,aubrey and riley to the lake if i avoided all of them to be "friend"
or any other relationship?¿ until now the game recognize any decision made .. hope its just this thing once
well - forced to interact with lindsey too -- where is it going -the game was nice as long as you had choices

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Last edited:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Jesus, after trawling through all those pages of NTR arguments...I don`t get off on it myself and avoid those types but it`s not in this game. Unknown shagger at the time... getting ploughed at start of game... big deal. She is a nympho.
Knew girls like her in College and they were the pump `em and dump `em types.

Anyway, great update.

Last edited:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
College Kings [v0.9.0] [Undergrad Steve] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 8.40 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.15 GB
Compressed MAC Size: 1.11 GB

Compressed using the following tools:

YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Vulcandor

Jun 22, 2020
So what was added in this new Version? I tried looking at the change logs and it says N/A so is it worth downloading or are you still playing the older version?

Reactions: J.Buttler

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
So what was added in this new Version? I tried looking at the change logs and it says N/A so is it worth downloading or are you still playing the older version?
game without patch only worth to download the compressed version. re-downloading the whole game (8~GB) for each update? no thank you.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
(so far I have done the Wolf route only)

A little disappointed with this update.

The MC learns that he is going to participate in a few days (3 or 4 days from what I understand) in a tournament, he has a nightmare about it because he does not feel ready (rightly so).

The next day, instead of going to train, he has a relaxing day by the lake. Then, the following days, we don't have the impression that he is training, apart from the day before the tournament where Chris coaches the recruits a bit; and the day of the tournament when the MC goes for a jog and goes to the gym on his own to kick a bag ...

Reactions: anonimo1

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i dont know if its a bug or not but i ended up fucking Emily no matter which girls route im taking which is a little disappointing, and it been how many updates now and we still know nothing about Emily cheating and we still acting like nothing happened which im gonna guess the devs doing on purpose to avoid any backlash, because they should of had a talk not keep fucking acting like every things perfect

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Telephone got bugged for me, and got stuck on "reply your messages" when there weren't any. So I ditched all my old saves. I'll see when I restart playing.

Reactions: dickasabelt

MightyMack

Oct 31, 2020
Honestly was it only me but there is no conent with this recent update only make out with Lindsey. And no choices seem to matter I avoided Lauren the entire time at the beginning and the recent update choices I offered her a back rub and kissed lol. I do not like talking bad about a game I got free but with Dr Pink Cake recently dropping a amazing update for us (I pay that man on Patreon and so should you lol) it is hard to not debate that this game is trying to do the same formula. Maybe I will avoid this game for awhile and see if progress is made. Good luck dev

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
Game is broken, after the non refusable sex scene with Emily, MC is lying in bed looking at his phone and says (I should reply to Lindsey.) I have no messages from her and she doesn't appear in my contact list at all, so I'm stuck at that screen with no way forward.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes