Laola2k

Feb 5, 2021
i'm not sure if its just my imagination but at the prom down at the stairs when u first meet samantha, she reminded me totaly of sophia bush. Well she is missing the liver spot but else... in act 2 she looks at first totaly different imho and sometimes still like sophia. just dont let her open her mouth too much. :p

Feb 29, 2020
I really liked the game, it's more realistic than many "Just Fuck" games, I really enjoyed it but this game is so disappointing without Nora! why isn't she romanceable! I want to make my way into her panties son.:love:

Reactions: salofleur

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
I really liked the game, it's more realistic than many "Just Fuck" games, I really enjoyed it but this game is so disappointing without Nora! why isn't she romanceable! I want to make my way into her panties son.:love:
I think Nora is the best girl as well. No way is Chris going to be going on the Europe trip. Seems like the chances will be ample to "keep Nora company".

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I think Nora is the best girl as well. No way is Chris going to be going on the Europe trip. Seems like the chances will be ample to "keep Nora company".
Pretty sure you'll get your butt kicked out of the Wolves if you choose to pursue Nora. It may work as an alternative ending tho.

badass

Jul 24, 2017

Hey everyone!

The full act 2 update is coming later this month and the final part (0.10) is going to be amazing.

After seeing the negative feedback you guys had on the storyline of 0.9, I was heartbroken. It wasn't that the update was incredible and you guys hadn't thought the same, it was that I had made the mistake of not being fully involved in the storyline development. I was much too focused on other aspects of growing CK and I had completely forgotten about what makes CK so great in the first place... the story.

So, after lots of restructuring, improving and a ton of work, the final update of Act 2 will be back to the standard you expect. Actually, scratch that, it'll be the best CK update you've ever fucking played.

The upcoming update brings a huge free roam, girls mud wrestling, lots of sex scenes with your favorite girls and a brand new phone app. We listened to your feedback: More sex , more girls, more fights. Also, the choices you have made and will make matter this update. They fucking do. So let's hope they're the right ones.

The last update of Act 2 is coming later this month and this is our comeback. College Kings is going stronger than ever and you don't wanna miss it.

If you're not a Junior ($10)+ Patron yet, pledge now and get the entirety of Act 2 as soon as it's out later this month at no extra charge.

- Steve

badass

Jul 24, 2017

College Kings Act II Part 3 is coming May 21st on Patreon!
The thrilling conclusion to the second act of College Kings, with the toughest fights, hottest sex and most intense drama you've seen so far!
We heard your feedback about the last update, and are bringing College back to what it's all about, explore the biggest free roam scene of the game so far with tonnes of content to discover. Mud wrestling between your favourite girls, the freshman brawl to determine who's the best up and comer, and tough decisions throughout. You won't want to just play this once...
Available to Junior tier and above ($10)

badass

Jul 24, 2017

In the run up to Act II we have released a new feature on the College Kings website where you can view profiles of all the girls in the game. You can learn more about their personality and perceptions and vote for your favourites!
Check it out here:
Really hope you guys are looking forward to Act II Part 3, I know I am.
Steve

badass

Jul 24, 2017

Hey everyone! As we are getting closer to the Act II - Part 3 release, we would like to give you some more teasers for what to expect!
This update pushes the boundaries of College Kings on every front. First up we have the biggest free roam scene of the game so far, it's HUGE and adds so much more immersion to the San Vallejo experience.
You’ll find that your in-game phone has a new exciting app that will be veerrry fun for the main character to use! You can expect to see over 1000 new super high quality renders, and added audio ambience compiled together with even more new background music to really make the environment feel alive.
I’m so hyped about this release, and I can’t wait for you guys to enjoy it. Also here is another smoking render from the upcoming release.
- Steve

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
If anyone uses tranparent textbox mod my Penfold Mole, that will break the game stopping the phone icon from appearing on screen.

The mod isn't really needed anyway since this VN has a transparent textbox anyways.

Last edited:

ION0G0

May 10, 2021
Just some feedback for you. First, I like the vibe of the game, good stuff. I really enjoyed the writing earlier on, but found that it fell off considerably near the middle/end. After playing BaDik, this was a welcome return to college stuff.

I found myself attracted more to loyalty to Chloe/Penelope. I think as a result my dude spent days being 'oh fuck I am bored' with only one sec scene in the entire game to this point and little interaction with my LIs. I had more 'probing' or temptation scenes with Chloe's friends or random's. My loyalty was not rewarded. Maybe I am playing wrong (haven't read walkthroughs).

If I wanted to contribute to Patreon, will my Paypal invoice be anonymous? I don't need to explain shit to my wife.

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
I like how when you are about to decide who to take to Homecoming, the MC says he hopes it isn't going to turn into 8 different alternative timelines :ROFLMAO:. Of course for me, because I'm dating Lauren, it won't let me choose anyone else! My go-to is definitely Chloe but I didn't even find out what her preference was until homecoming so I'll focus on her next playthrough.

With that said, I started keeping track of what each girl is in to so I can figure out future playthroughs and it doesn't look like anyone else has posted this. Here is what I have so far:

Chloe: Popular
Lauren: Loyal
Riley: Loyal
Penelope: Confident
Aubrey: Popular
Emily: Loyal (not 100% sure on that but I have been nice and did hook up with her while with Lauren)

Sojuwara

Apr 2, 2020
No, at least for me, I could only reply to Riley and Lauren. Unless there is another route I'm not aware of.
It's somewhere along the line of "I didn't know you and Emily were a thing" something like that. I'm just wondering if you'll need to take a different route to reply to that hmm

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I like how when you are about to decide who to take to Homecoming, the MC says he hopes it isn't going to turn into 8 different alternative timelines :ROFLMAO:. Of course for me, because I'm dating Lauren, it won't let me choose anyone else! My go-to is definitely Chloe but I didn't even find out what her preference was until homecoming so I'll focus on her next playthrough.

With that said, I started keeping track of what each girl is in to so I can figure out future playthroughs and it doesn't look like anyone else has posted this. Here is what I have so far:

Chloe: Popular
Lauren: Loyal
Riley: Loyal
Penelope: Confident
Aubrey: Popular
Emily: Loyal (not 100% sure on that but I have been nice and did hook up with her while with Lauren)
Is it even possible to take Aubrey to HC? She always says that she is not the romantic type and wont go

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes