Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Since there is no walkthrough, what are the major paths in this game?
There are no major paths in the game. Or it's badly written and you can't see it ...

Apart from the Wolf / Ape choice, which doesn't change much for the moment, no clearly established road with a girl.

For Chloe and Penelope, I think you have to go / leave the Hoco party for something right after with them.

Relationships are weird. We can fuck who we want / can without consequences. We do not feel that the MC has a relationship other than sexual with the girls.

Like, it is just me or there's been like 0 proper Chloe development or somehow the game took me off her path? Because there's been almost no follow up with her after Lindsey blue balled the MC. Speaking of her, she's been around more than Chloe. If the game code wasn't as spaghetti as League of Legends I'd just assume she's been on the sidelines due to plot but I honestly just dont know.
There is no "hierarchy" in the different girls, for the moment they are all LI. As a result, the MC is too busy, and there isn't enough content to develop relationships with all the girls.

I have the impression that when you meet a girl (for example during the thing organized by the Deers), she will always have the same dialogue, regardless of your relationship with her.

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
True. There is something off about the controls. I finally just gave up and pressed auto-win.

Life is too short for minigames in a VN. Stop it developers! If I wanted a fast twitch game to test my reaction time, I would play Super Mario Brothers or Super Meat Boy.
Well you loose with the auto-win... Doesn't make a lot of sense

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Well you loose with the auto-win... Doesn't make a lot of sense
For once it would be a logical thing.

The MC has never fought before college, and he doesn't do combat sports.

If we're an Ape, Imre should blow us away in two seconds because he's been in combat for years. If we're a Wolf, I don't know if our opponent is a beginner or not.

mariaskare

Aug 25, 2020
what is the end of curent update ? running after penelope in the morning ? ending was kind of glitched out and just closed it self

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Events of v10 continues after the fight event, you need to download 10.0.0 and then apply 10.1 on top of it.

I just want to add something, the game seems to be losing focus for me, there is way too many girls and their story don't go anywhere, i feel like i'am playing a sandbox with the random "events" out of nowhere without the character development, there is no connection to anything, just a bunch of events being glued together. Not sure if the problem is me or the game so... yeah.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Events of v10 continues after the fight event, you need to download 10.0.0 and then apply 10.1 on top of it.

I just want to add something, the game seems to be losing focus for me, there is way too many girls and their story don't go anywhere, i feel like i'am playing a sandbox with the random "events" out of nowhere without the character development, there is no connection to anything, just a bunch of events being glued together. Not sure if the problem is me or the game so... yeah.
The structure of the game itself is pretty much like that, but it is made even worse with the bugs. Events that clearly were supposed to happen are skipped entirely or parts of it are skipped or not properly presented as intended. The game doesn't always properly account for your choices in dialogue and which events you should see. It may randomly take you off or on someone's path despite previous choices.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Man I've been waiting since like 0.5 for someone to do a text walkthrough for this because the mod doesn't really help much, and it still hasn't happened. I guess even the walkthrough makers find this one too convoluted to bother with.

I also have no clue how this game surpassed 10gb with some of the grainiest renders I've ever seen.

It would be nice if we could at least get a guide for which girl prefers which personality type, and any other major decisions which are known to affect that girls route, and pin it in the OP. I'm sure some info about this exists in these 150+ pages. The girl I liked most in this was Nora, and it would seem to make sense that to get with her you have to go Ape route (since her bf is head Wolf), but who fucking knows at this point :KEK:

Reactions: Bardia_g95

doughboy11

Dec 10, 2020
Idk if this has been answered but ive encountered a bug when talkting to riley during the a and b conversation. It just keeps repeating. I just wanna progress with the game someone help.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Downloaded v.10 and i cant even play it, after v.9 it just says get acces, i see the new gallery additions but cant play through the update, tf is going on
Yeah, the game has become a total mess, unfortunately. I've been trying to play the game, too, but I'm getting error after error. I'm done with this game. I deleted everything. Not gonna waste my time trying to figure out wtf went wrong, this time, and how to fix it, this time. There are loads of games, just as good as this one, but which don't require hours of figuring out how to run it, without getting errors. I'm sorry if I sound ungrateful, but I had it, with this game. I do hope the dev gets everything in order, again. But even so, as some commented, earlier, even with all the bugs gone, there's still the storyline that doesn't make any sense, anymore. It's become a random f*ckfest, rather than a story.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Loved this game and the potential it has/had, but the bugs aside, it`s going downhill at an alarming rate. It`s being rushed too much. The freshman fight was a fucking joke. Talk about anti-climatic...where`s the adoring babes and recognition..? hell, the guy we whooped in the college hallway got more response...imhres fight? um, never even saw that....and the girls? they have got zero depth anymore...no real relationship building. Chloe just comes across as a shallow, vain, one night stand type now...hell, Nora has surpassed her for potential. Riley seems to be going pretty much full on lesbo...Penelope is just lost in another fucking dimension...Emily? I just want her as my anal slave....and let Ryan have her? seriously? that sleazy little, teflon domed cocksucker? no chance :rolleyes:

The story is being rushed too much and feels like an afterthought. The girls are no more developed character wise than from the start - worse in Chloe`s situation, like she`s become a distant acquaintance. Hell, I shifted from her to Lindsey after the sexy buildup before the fight and then we get blueballed :LOL:

I did give the devs feedback after they sent out survey invites. Whether they listen is another thing but if next update does not improve, I`m pulling my Patreon funding. Other devs more deserving on here.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Just did another full play through of 10.2 (my third) to test some things out..... Interesting consequences in game examples:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Loved this game and the potential it has/had, but the bugs aside, it`s going downhill at an alarming rate. It`s being rushed too much. The freshman fight was a fucking joke. Talk about anti-climatic...where`s the adoring babes and recognition..? hell, the guy we whooped in the college hallway got more response...imhres fight? um, never even saw that....and the girls? they have got zero depth anymore...no real relationship building. Chloe just comes across as a shallow, vain, one night stand type now...hell, Nora has surpassed her for potential. Riley seems to be going pretty much full on lesbo...Penelope is just lost in another fucking dimension...Emily? I just want her as my anal slave....and let Ryan have her? seriously? that sleazy little, teflon domed cocksucker? no chance :rolleyes:

The story is being rushed too much and feels like an afterthought. The girls are no more developed character wise than from the start - worse in Chloe`s situation, like she`s become a distant acquaintance. Hell, I shifted from her to Lindsey after the sexy buildup before the fight and then we get blueballed :LOL:

I did give the devs feedback after they sent out survey invites. Whether they listen is another thing but if next update does not improve, I`m pulling my Patreon funding. Other devs more deserving on here.
After finally catching up on this one and playing v10 I have to agree. The devs need to take a step back and remember to K.I.S.S - keep it simple stupid. AFAIK this is the dev teams first game and they are trying to make it more complex than the juggernauts of the genre. Very bad idea.

Too many different story routes, too many different girls, trying to add too many features, none of which even work well.

The story is literally falling apart at this point with plot holes left, right and centre. While earlier updates were somewhat compelling with the character building and story, at this point there is nothing interesting happening whatsoever and it's turned into a click-through (even while speedrunning there are jarring plot issues).

I've honestly lost count of the number of girls in this game and half of them are completely unnecessary. 10 updates in and some of these girls have barely had five minutes screen time. What's the point? No character development and inconsistent personalities all over the place.

Additional features like the fighting and the phone apps, why bother if you're just going to leave them as an unfinished mess? It just makes the game look like crap. The game really looks like it's turned into a money-grab after it's early success with supporters.

Honest feedback to the dev, if you want this to turn into an actual good game, halt the train now. Take a couple of months off from adding new content, go back and fix all the shit that's wrong with this, and massively simplify it so you can maintain a high quality product going forward. This game had so much promise when it was 2-3 updates in, the focus was on Chloe/Aubrey/Lauren/Riley with Nora as a mysterious potential future LI, characters and relationships were being built at a good pace, conflicts and tensions were keeping things interesting etc... 6 months and 7-8 updates later the game has gone nowhere while adding a large amount of fluff and the story has fallen to pieces. People complain about the bugs but while glaring, they are probably the least of this games problems when it comes to being a good overall product.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes