sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Great game but the size is kind of both impressive and worrying. If v11 is almost 20gb, how big is the "finished" product going to be?

Reactions: Mr. Darke

Mr. Darke

Jan 17, 2020
Great game but the size is kind of both impressive and worrying. If v11 is almost 20gb, how big is the "finished" product going to be?
Wow, I didn't even think about that. I know nothing about development so I'm curious why this game is so large in file size even when compared to games that (seem to) have more content and renders.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Who knows. Steve just shoves useless renders at the build at this point, so its going to keep pilling up. As for "finished", considered the amount of bugs it has... it will never get finished.

So tomorrow will be released act III part 2, hopefully doesnt have bugs like always.
LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: PeraDrnda
May 24, 2020
I can't wait to play this update and resume shitting all over the game. One of my favorite pass times. I've played bad AVNs that I can forgive because the dev is in the forums and taking constructive criticism. This is not that.

Also, need to make sure I have a full 1 TB SSD freed up to download this bloated swamp monster.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes