Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
That's good because I'm pretty sure we were intended to find him really unlikeable, lol. Charli is the worst. I haven't played a ton of games (or have I? (do I have a problem??)) but I think I hate him more than any other character in any other game I've played. But that just means he's well written and if it turns out that DickoNicko's theory turned out to be correct, that would make me hate him more, and make him an even better character... imho.
I'm pretty sure you have not played Big Brother yet!!!???

Probably the most famous game on this site...Well Eric is pretty bad in that game. He is probably the most hated character on this site.

If you are interested, it's a pretty cool game and was the most popular by far when it was still running.
Even though it's flagged as abandoned, the game is pretty complete. (You get to have sex with all the girls at the end. One or two arcs needs some closure, but it pretty much completed most main girls)

linky: https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-v0-13-0-007-dark-silver.1519/

BB has been so successful, there's been quite a lot of clone games made from it. My Avatar is from that game... Go Lisa!!

Reactions: Mr. Darke

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
Hmmm regarding Charli. He is Reaaally unlikable.

Having said that, I'm kind of indifferent to him. He does not define the game for me. Hopefully the game gives me a chance to pop him and at that stage and will do it gladly. I will not care if he is gay or not. I though the whole idea to gay movement is to treat gay people like you would any other. Well if he was straight I would pop him so will gladly do him regardless if he is gay or not. He's an asshole.

The reason I feel indifferent to him is that most girls I like don't trust him either.
Chloe: I don't think she cares about him at all. (I'm on the Chloe path, but I actually like Riley more)
Nora: Does not trust him. (I like Nora)
Lauren: Dislikes him (I actually played with her as my initial GF, but she went on to cockblock me from any other girl, so I decided to drop her....did not feel good about it. I wonder if one can win her back)
Penelope: Can not remember, but I don't think they interacted a lot.

Riley: I feel a bit betrayed by her. She's kinda 50/50 between him and me. I really like Riley (I have played her path as well), so I feel just slightly hurt by her. I'm also not a fan of Riley's adventures with Amber, but that's another story.
Audrey: I never saw Audey as a GF, but I felt we were very good friends, so her giving san ear to Charli also irks me.

Lindsey: Meh... I like her, but I feel that we never got to know her that well. So can do with Charli what she wants.

So as a whole, most of my girls has my back, but that still makes him an asshole. Audrey and Riley are the two that I feel slightly hurt on this.

Will gladly use my wolf training on him!
In my Chloe route I was disappointed at Riley because she's like this great friend who can be down to Earth but also sexy, then on a diff path I saw that if MC don't sleep with Chloe and sleeps with Riley, she after sex tell MC something along the lines of 'I know what Charli is saying, but we agree that you're not forcing us to do anything'. That kind of gave me a little hope in her and I'm assuming "the others" are at minimum Aubrey and I guess Amber who are closer to her and potentially more of the girls if the drama has spread more behind MC knowledge. At least some girls don't blindly follow Charli's narrative.

Reactions: Alfius

The Ponderer

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone encounter this issue after the patch applied?

While loading <'Image' u'images/gui/settingsBackground.webp'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/gui/settingsBackground.webp'.

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
was wondering what happened to nopy link ? can i still update 10.0 patch if my latest game was 9.0 ? i cant download from any of those links ?

do anyone have a link for patch 10.0 to update from 9.0 to 10.0 ?

Reactions: Angelsong

badass

Jul 24, 2017

You and the gang are heading to the City of Lights and Romance - Paris!

We are extremely excited to announce the second part of Act III, coming August 13th to ALL Junior $10 Patrons and above.
Become a CK Patron today and gain access to Act III: Part 2 and all future versions when they are released.
The team have all put loads of work into this next part of Act III and your European adventure is certainly hotting up! This update has been so much fun to make we really went wild with the story and I can't wait for you guys to experience it!
See you on Friday!
- Steve

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
They don't really protect Charli from what I've seen. They basically try to stay neutral and or get them to patch things up... like most people would do honestly.
: The state of not supporting or helping either side in a conflict, disagreement, etc.; impartiality. Absence of decided views, expression, or strong feeling.

: To deal with (a problem, disagreement, etc.) in order to improve or repair a relationship

Patching thing up involves being active about the issue, may be with the best of worse intentions but isn't being neutral. Here's where my comment about "pick one" came from. See the difference between my real arguments vs your strawman and why my arguments stay solid? Oh, and I keep pointing out your own admissions of value on my game related comments so at some point you realize you're here just crying and over trying to get at me at something out of spite and triggers I guess. This also makes it clear to the eye how you're just projecting your failures on me and being just mad about me. If my game comments are valid, even admitted by you, then your issue is me and that's irrelevant and unimportant, nobody cares; nobody here gives a fuck about me more than what could I comment relevant to the game and even that is a maybe. You're old news and this discussion is way long dead, I guess you didn't get the memo. Grab a napkin on your way out.

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
Aubrey wants to introduce her sister to us in Paris, I can very well imagine that she is also interested in MC and that Aubrey becomes a bit jealous and might then want to enter a relationship with MC.
Oh, this totally slipped my mind. This can be good or bad. I know there's a theory about women wanting a man when they feel/see real competition. The bad side could be what's gonna happen when the sis is out of the radar. Will Miss No Relationship go back to her normal "mind state" or keep feelings for MC? Interesting. :unsure:

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
The story with Charli has to be cleared up before he ruins the whole vacation. Some of you certainly want to throw him down the Eiffel Tower, but there are other options than violence.

A little more time for Lauren if you choose her as a girlfriend would be great, that was definitely not enough in the last update.

Aubrey wants to introduce her sister to us in Paris, I can very well imagine that she is also interested in MC and that Aubrey becomes a bit jealous and might then want to enter a relationship with MC.

Mr. Lee is a good teacher, I hope for more scenes with him like in the last update.

More content with Penelope and Samantha. I would like to help Samantha fight her problems and end them once and for all and that could also enable a friendship with her brother.
The entire Charli thing is just so forced. Basically an asshole that crawled out of nowhere. I think he will probably be a thorn until the end of chapter 3. He seems to be this chapter's main antagonist. Hope not the game, because damn, if we get an antagonist, i would at least like a cool and badass villain, not some loser.

Lauren really needs some more spotlight, but in a way, every girl does, i think there's so many possibilities in this game, that no girl have that much screen time yet.

About Aubrey, i don't think that can happen. She is the one hyping up her sister and saying how forward her is, and how easy, etc... I think she won't care, or we can get a threesome out of it. I don't know why, but i don't think we're gonna have a romantic path with her. Maybe if there's an ending with Aubrey is something like an open relationship years after the game is over.

I would like some more Penelope, i mean, the character is so hot, but i'm really looking forward to more action with Mrs. Rose. Also, i think Nora will probably get single in this trip.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Ooh, who's looking forward to the next update in a couple of days!
More of Charli the Fuckboi, who fell from the sky and made MC look like a bitch in front of his girls...more Emily the Cuck Queen...acting like a Royal cunt...more "Oh fuck, my KCT changed from Popular again...FUUUUU..."
Will we be able to dragon punch Charli back to his home planet of Uranus?

Yeah, I'm excited.

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
Ooh, who's looking forward to the next update in a couple of days!
More of Charli the Fuckboi, who fell from the sky and made MC look like a bitch in front of his girls...more Emily the Cuck Queen...acting like a Royal cunt...more "Oh fuck, my KCT changed from Popular again...FUUUUU..."
Will we be able to dragon punch Charli back to his home planet of Uranus?

Yeah, I'm excited.
I just hope MC can activate Ultra Instinct against this Charli cunt, but if MC can't then he better elaborate some evil master plan. Maybe Lauren helps MC; she and those "decide who live" tests may foreshadow an evil mastermind behind all that sweet girl persona and she clearly is the gem that distrust Charli the most among the girls. I really don't want to see some BS diplomatic solution after him talking shit about MC. MC is in a fight club, not a peace group. Perfect scenario, MC throwing hands at Charli and putting some respect on his name after some detail on Charli's plans comes to light and the girls finds out. Or Charli wanting to make it worse trying to make an actual fight event against MC. I kind of feel Dev may try to make them fight together against who/whatever made Nora scream, nope I don't want that.

Reactions: PeraDrnda

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I just hope MC can activate Ultra Instinct against this Charli cunt, but if MC can't then he better elaborate some evil master plan. Maybe Lauren helps MC; she and those "decide who live" tests may foreshadow an evil mastermind behind all that sweet girl persona and she clearly is the gem that distrust Charli the most among the girls. I really don't want to see some BS diplomatic solution after him talking shit about MC. MC is in a fight club, not a peace group. Perfect scenario, MC throwing hands at Charli and putting some respect on his name after some detail on Charli's plans comes to light and the girls finds out. Or Charli wanting to make it worse trying to make an actual fight event against MC. I kind of feel Dev may try to make them fight together against who/whatever made Nora scream, nope I don't want that.
i just want MC and Lauren to pull off a double Fatalty by ripping Charli's spinal column and heart out at the same time in unison, then Lauren goes after Emily and gouges her eyeballs out...yeah, I'd be pretty happy with that, I think.

Buuuut, knowing Undergrad Steve, Charli will probably shit talk us while dipping his nuts in Emily's mouth and winking at us.

May 8, 2018
i just want MC and Lauren to pull off a double Fatalty by ripping Charli's spinal column and heart out at the same time in unison, then Lauren goes after Emily and gouges her eyeballs out...yeah, I'd be pretty happy with that, I think.
So basically, give Charli a Mortal Kombat Fatality.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes