GamingBoy88

Feb 13, 2021
anybody know how to unlock Riley sex scene? I tried numerous scenarios including not chasing anybody else, yet I could not unlock it.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
anybody know how to unlock Riley sex scene? I tried numerous scenarios including not chasing anybody else, yet I could not unlock it.
Are you talking about the last update? I have tons of sex with Riley in the past. (She's kinda my fave...After Chloe...in fact I actually like her more then Chloe, but you know shallow beauty!)

In the last update I just chose her as my Roomie... Not sure what else you had to do.

GamingBoy88

Feb 13, 2021
Are you talking about the last update? I have tons of sex with Riley in the past. (She's kinda my fave...After Chloe...in fact I actually like her more then Chloe, but you know shallow beauty!)

In the last update I just chose her as my Roomie... Not sure what else you had to do.
I think this was from prior updates. This is the only one I was unable to get.
1627704575551.png

shivz889

Jul 19, 2017
for the ones who have played college kings, would you say that its better than WVM? cant really decide which one to go for so any help would be appreciated

Jul 21, 2021
When she ask the MC about Chloe after his disagreement with Ryan, you has to say "She likes me", and not "I like her". That´s all. She will kiss the MC and her story will develop no matter the choices you make with the MC (as the rest of the girls in the game): at first she will be totally into the MC, she will chase him, and will have sex with him even if he don´t invite her to the dance party... then she will change her personality, I assume that because of the change of writer, and will become another Audrey: her interest in the MC will be only because the writer needs more sex scenes to spice up the game, but she will actually be more interested in other girls than in the MC, and at certain point she will side with Charli to scorn the MC. The character is kind of a trap to piss of the player that is into her route, right now.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
for the ones who have played college kings, would you say that its better than WVM? cant really decide which one to go for so any help would be appreciated
It depends what you like. I like CK models and renders better than WVM. Also the fact that Mc in WVM is this super human without any flaw and all the girls wants to hop on his dick right away bothers me as I like more realistic approach. However many people like this feel-good type of games that WVM represents,so I'd say play them both as they are quite enjoyable.

Reactions: Guiltyveek

GamingBoy88

Feb 13, 2021
When she ask the MC about Chloe after his disagreement with Ryan, you has to say "She likes me", and not "I like her". That´s all. She will kiss the MC and her story will develop no matter the choices you make with the MC (as the rest of the girls in the game): at first she will be totally into the MC, she will chase him, and will have sex with him even if he don´t invite her to the dance party... then she will change her personality, I assume that because of the change of writer, and will become another Audrey: her interest in the MC will be only because the writer needs more sex scenes to spice up the game, but she will actually be more interested in other girls than in the MC, and at certain point she will side with Charli to scorn the MC. The character is kind of a trap to piss of the player that is into her route, right now.
I did select that option and got the kiss. Still no luck WITHOUT touching the other girls and taking her to homecoming -shrugs- :confused:

Jun 17, 2021
It depends what you like. I like CK models and renders better than WVM. Also the fact that Mc in WVM is this super human without any flaw and all the girls wants to hop on his dick right away bothers me as I like more realistic approach. However many people like this feel-good type of games that WVM represents,so I'd say play them both as they are quite enjoyable.
I was going to say the exact same thing. Love CK renders, but for me, it's quite obvious that WVM is better done taking about the whole game experience a VN should have.

Jul 21, 2021
Someone needs to send Charli the video of the dude that got punched out in the hall for talking shit to the MC. :p
Charli is gay. That means he has immunity to be an asshole. I don´t think the dev will include a scene in witch the MC gets at last fed up of that Charli and punches him in the face, as satisfying as it would be. It´s 2021. That would be homophobic aggression! :rolleyes:

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
This has notTE="Sekunda, post: 6307051, member: 3957437"]
Charli is gay. That means he has immunity to be an asshole. I don´t think the dev will include a scene in witch the MC gets at last fed up of that Charli and punches him in the face, as satisfying as it would be. It´s 2021. That would be homophobic aggression! :rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]
This
MCs dislike for Charli has nothing to do with his sexuality and I disagree, just because ur gay or lesbian don't mean u can get away with acting like an asshole, so punching a gay or lesbian person is no different than punching a straight person unless if it's for bigotry reasons

Jul 21, 2021
This has notTE="Sekunda, post: 6307051, member: 3957437"]
This

MCs dislike for Charli has nothing to do with his sexuality and I disagree, just because ur gay or lesbian don't mean u can get away with acting like an asshole, so punching a gay or lesbian person is no different than punching a straight person unless if it's for bigotry reasons
[/QUOTE]
Agree, but that's the way postmodern political correctness works. It doesn´t matter that Charli (or any person from a minority in real life) is an asshole. It matters that the persons is gay or belongs to any other minority (even women are now minorities), so is a victim by nature and can't be touched. Specially not by a straight white man (the post-modern anti-christ)

I don´t know if the dev is going to have the "guts" to break that not written rule in this game, but I bet not.

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
Steve lost nearly 1000 patrons in the new month LOL, confirmed that his sudden growth in July was only bc nobody uploaded the link to f95 right away as it was before.
?

All of them losing their patreons at the beginning of the month. Which is normal

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes