CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
It's fascinating to see how this game is review bombed in a website with so many average games with a 5 stars score.
Maybe some players were expecting more content for another popular game in this one but this game isn't that one.
I'd say those games despite being mediocre do actually work. College Kings on the other hand, started being mediocre and keeps on refusing to properly work.

Mibuwolf

Jun 20, 2021
I get why people are saying Charlie's character is pointless but I don't think it is..as far as I can tell he serves as a mirror to ur behavior and the choices u make.. I mean I don't like the guy at all, at first I thought he was just being all friendly with Dean(the name of my MC) and the girls to steal them but when that dude dropped those facts about Dean I couldn't help but agree cause that shit hit hard.. He makes valid points, Dean is accusing him of being fake when really he is the one messing around with different girls behind their backs being "nice" to them just to fuck them...especially with the Nora Chloa saga.. When he's with Chloe he supports and and tells her to ignore Nora but when he's with Nora he supports her and tells her to ignore Chloe, he's literally being fake with both of em just to smash,might I add one of those girls has a bf whom is he is bros with (if he joins the wolves) ..not to mention after he asked Chloe to be his gf he still cheated on her... lol i know that's the choices I made so I only have myslef to blame for Dean's behavior but I must admit my version of the MC, is everything Charlie says he is

Charlie is also the only one who sees Dean for who he really is, as he said all the girls are blinded by there feelings for him to realize how crappy he really is.. If Charlie was just a dick who's trying to steal all ur girls I'd agree that he's character serves no purpose but to add a little challenge for u, but that's not the case here, I'd go as far to say that Charlie is the good guy and Dean is the bad guy.. I mean alot could be revealed in the next updates regarding Charlie but as of rn what we know about him, he's a gay dude who cares about the girls with no hidden agenda, he's the only one who sees Dean for who he really is.
I agree to some extent that Charli can be seen as a sort of satire on the players' actions, but the author took so many shortcuts in his storyboard that Charli doesn't make a lick of sense. Players that are dedicated to a single girl shouldn't receive even half the shit Charli gives the players who spread their seed like lawn sprinklers.

But frankly the problem with the inclusion of Charli is that he is so damn trivial. "Annoying Seal" personas are easily dealt with by blank walling them. It's annoying to be forced into confrontation with a person so insignificant as to be indistinguishable from the wallpaper.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I already did that . I always choose the best option for Ms Rose , maybe because I am an APE ? someone said you have to be a Wolves
Yeah u have to be a wolf I believe cause with my first playthrough I was an Ape and their was no romance between the MC and and Rose even i
I agree to some extent that Charli can be seen as a sort of satire on the players' actions, but the author took so many shortcuts in his storyboard that Charli doesn't make a lick of sense. Players that are dedicated to a single girl shouldn't receive even half the shit Charli gives the players who spread their seed like lawn sprinklers.

But frankly the problem with the inclusion of Charli is that he is so damn trivial. "Annoying Seal" personas are easily dealt with by blank walling them. It's annoying to be forced into confrontation with a person so insignificant as to be indistinguishable from the wallpaper.
II agree, I specifically went back and replayed the game only focusing on one girl, that being Chloe to see if Charlie's behavior towards Dean would change but sadly he still says the same shit and for some reason Emily, even tho I turned her down she still "broke up with me" as if tho we were dating.. Clearly the Dev should work on that cause it makes the choices pointless at the end of the day.. Originally I thought adding Charlie was a nice touch to make us realize the error in our ways for fucking around with different chicks but the fact that he still says all that hateful shit to u even if u only focus on one girl just makes his evaluation of u pointless.. The Dev should work on that and add a different outcome for the players who didn't fuck around with every girl

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
From what I have been able to read here, the dev of this game is going to make the same mistake as many others. The mc is going to be tricked even stolen his li, but the dev thinks that if instead of this happening with another boy it is with other girls people will not care. It's like doing it with girls is not ntr. So if you are one of those who thinks that your li cheating on you or leaving with another girl you do not care, good for you, because you will continue to enjoy this game. If not, I think the next updates are going to take you away from this game. It's just my opinion, but it's based on what I've seen in many other games. For now I have this game in the fridge to see where it is finally going

Portios

Sep 19, 2020
Hi guys, does anyone have the version 10.1 please? It's to try a translation in my language. Thanking you in advance !

S_kuzuma

Feb 3, 2021
Gave this game a try today. I can see why any reviews mentioning BaDIK are not allowed. :censored:
No point in beating a dead horse, right? :)

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
is it possible to be with autumn ?
is it possible to avoid when before europe trip emily texts you and says she's jealous.... ?
i also like aubrey a lot, is it possible to get her serious ? or get her to come at homecoming with the mc ?

Mibuwolf

Jun 20, 2021
is it possible to be with autumn ?
is it possible to avoid when before europe trip emily texts you and says she's jealous.... ?
i also like aubrey a lot, is it possible to get her serious ? or get her to come at homecoming with the mc ?
So far no
No
No
And finally, no.

Lingam

Oct 20, 2017
It's not feasible to DL this game from the sites it's been uploaded to, they all cap speeds at 1-2 mb sometimes less. Something like Pixeldrain or whatever it's called with uncapped speed is necessary for a file that large.

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
It's not feasible to DL this game from the sites it's been uploaded to, they all cap speeds at 1-2 mb sometimes less. Something like Pixeldrain or whatever it's called with uncapped speed is necessary for a file that large.
you can try download the compressed version via mega

Jul 21, 2021
It is impossible to follow a coherent path with this game. Every girl has only one path and it doesn´t matter the decisions you make with her.

At the beginning of the game, almost all the girls will have a crush on you and the only way you don't get the scenes with them is by rejecting them. And at some point of the game the same girls that seemed to be in love with you, change their mind and start almost ignoring you... it doesn´t matter if you behaved with them like a gentlemen or as an asshole, if you only dated with one of them or with all of them... It´s absurd. It´s just a bunch of scenes with different characters without a logical link between them, and the plot going nowhere.

This game needs new writers and a way less ambitious premise.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
It is impossible to follow a coherent path with this game. Every girl has only one path and it doesn´t matter the decisions you make with her.

At the beginning of the game, almost all the girls will have a crush on you and the only way you don't get the scenes with them is by rejecting them. And at some point of the game the same girls that seemed to be in love with you, change their mind and start almost ignoring you... it doesn´t matter if you behaved with them like a gentlemen or as an asshole, if you only dated with one of them or with all of them... It´s absurd. It´s just a bunch of scenes with different characters without a logical link between them, and the plot going nowhere.

This game needs new writers and a way less ambitious premise.
Yeah! I had made one save for Chloe, one for Lauren and one for Emily each, but I mixed all up cause the game goes basically the same after some point, regardless of your choices.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes