daffalulu091

Jan 17, 2020
fck this Charli guy wtf, i jst wanna alt+f4 whenever he appear wtf and shouldn't there be NTR tag even though he's not really cuckolding but sure does i feel like getting one whenever he's around fck

Leonin

Dec 6, 2018
It's unavoidable (even if you were never on her path) the only choice you get is between "it's okay" and "lets still be friends"...
Several times in the game you get the same events/info in text even if your actions/choices were different then the story tells you, lets hope in the future most of these situations will be fixed to better reflect the story based on the decisions you made.
I expect you can get back on the Emily path later in the story, most likely after Charli gets exposed as the fraud he is...
I wish you could take it harder if you said you still love Emily and then took her to homecoming. It feels strange how nonchalant you are about it when that is the case. I like this game I really do but I think that scene shows what is its biggest problem. Some choices like taking Chole to homecoming or friend zoning Riley on the walk home from The Wolves party have big changes on how your interactions with them play out. Others choices seem to have no effect even when they really should.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Pretty much yeah.
-Some issues the team had
-Some tasks get changed between team members
-Some people weren't happy with the last release, breaks our hearts
-Yeah we know about the bugs, so we try not adding new stuff on release day, but do only testing. Still releasing is more important than bugfixing.
-We clearly need better sex scenes and will add voiceover, when the patreon goal is reached.

Item 3 could be fixed with a coherent story line. :::shock::::

Kovir123

Aug 22, 2020
disappointment, charli ruined the game
its seem to be. the moment i play the new actualization is like charli new character seems good i ll be friendly with him. at the aiport he was like talking with the others friendly way and in the trip was like i hate you i ll make the girls ignore you for all the trip (lindsey case). i wish there´s an option in this update to knockout charli for be a real asshole but yeah seems to be charlie was the person who emily betray the mc NTC vibes is like naah

Aman2001

Dec 19, 2018
Can someone help this is after talking to lauren about what she should do for charity booth in v10.0.2

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 333, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 338, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 256, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 259, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 48, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 72, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 262, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 340, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 349, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 350, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 362, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 370, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 94, in getMessage
KeyError: u'M'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "v9/scene20.rpyc", line 31, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1949, in execute
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1937, in call
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 277, in call
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 625, in update
  File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 72, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 262, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 340, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 349, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 350, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 362, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 370, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 370, in <module>
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 94, in getMessage
KeyError: u'M'
Still with this error :(

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished with 0.11.1, so caught up with the Dev again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, fun update, even with the green numbers, which I saw how to fix, only for it to give me error messages every single time it loaded, but that aside, enjoyed this. Thank you for this game thus far.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hi Dev,

Good writing, great renders, fun.

Warning haven't played the game, don't read my spoiler content. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good luck with the game.

P.S. Time for sleep... the game is massive 17+GB download , was totally worth it, and hours of play, thanks!

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Man the KCT shit system in this really sucks. Not only do you have no clue what the hell any choice is going to do to your rating - because some of the KCT swings from your choices don't even make sense, but it's very easy to get derailed from a girls path due to a late swing in the system. It may have sounded all cool when the dev thought it up but in reality? it sucks. Just like Charli the Fuckboi.

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
So I have a question - does Emily dump you in the park no matter what?
Cuz I have a separate save for every girl (where MC fateful to a particular girl...yeah, I'm one of those ppl... go on - judge me:p) and it was weird when I play Lauren path and she dumps MC like they're still dating, and when I play Emily path - she did the same thing... when there was no other girl other than her, so is the dev messed up or is it its gey-priest with a God complex whispered something in her ear, that she believes a total stranger to her rather than her bf (and btw - after she the one who cheated on MC)... I really don't get this twist. If it's the latest, then when she realized what she did I personally want her to squirm like a helpless worm that's about to go on the hook, rather than forgive her on the spot...

Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020
So I have a question - does Emily dump you in the park no matter what?
Cuz I have a separate save for every girl (where MC fateful to a particular girl...yeah, I'm one of those ppl... go on - judge me:p) and it was weird when I play Lauren path and she dumps MC like they're still dating, and when I play Emily path - she did the same thing... when there was no other girl other than her, so is the dev messed up or is it its gey-priest with a God complex whispered something in her ear, that she believes a total stranger to her rather than her bf (and btw - after she the one who cheated on MC)... I really don't get this twist. If it's the latest, then when she realized what she did I personally want her to squirm like a helpless worm that's about to go on the hook, rather than forgive her on the spot...
I actualy played the game without messing with anyone, and still get dumped by Emily..

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah, because this game's characters act weird as hell- having the same lines mostly no matter what.
Just like when Lauren tell you she loves you and if you play it off she goes back to normal a second later like you didnt just crush her.
Funny thing about Lauren she catches you and Aubrey in the bathroom then is still interested in you afterwards like nothing happened.
Lack of Virgin characters is a big Bummer. Had to ignore all college related games due to that single reason.
Pretty sure Lauren, Penelope and (Lauren's Sister) are all virgins

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
its seem to be. the moment i play the new actualization is like charli new character seems good i ll be friendly with him. at the aiport he was like talking with the others friendly way and in the trip was like i hate you i ll make the girls ignore you for all the trip (lindsey case). i wish there´s an option in this update to knockout charli for be a real asshole but yeah seems to be charlie was the person who emily betray the mc NTC vibes is like naah
You guys don't believe that Charli is gay ? If you play Riley path , Riley will told MC about Charli's gender orientation

Reactions: Kame-Sennin
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes