Mar 7, 2021
It's unavoidable (even if you were never on her path) the only choice you get is between "it's okay" and "lets still be friends"...
Several times in the game you get the same events/info in text even if your actions/choices were different then the story tells you, lets hope in the future most of these situations will be fixed to better reflect the story based on the decisions you made.
I expect you can get back on the Emily path later in the story, most likely after Charli gets exposed as the fraud he is...
Hmm ok, thx for your answer, that really sucks. Doing runs with the other characters it is until their is a update for Emily. :-l

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
I actually tried that, went with Lauren and have been loyal, his lines were the same. probably the worst antagonist I have ever seen.
He literally hates you for no reason.
Gotcha, thanks. Yeah his implementation feels super rushed and there's no build up to his hate for you. And he's gay so it's not like he's all of a sudden trying to fuck all of your LIs. Especially if you go the loyal route and he wants to fuck you over anyways. This update probably should have been delayed a bit if I'm being honest.

Reactions: mofonistik

Twist_19

Aug 19, 2019
I have succesfully used the app to like or dislike a girl. But I think that's the only content you gonna get from this update for that app.
Would you be able to tell me, in Game/Phone/Phone_simplr (RPY) file, if you open this with notepad what does it show for line 17-21? Mine shows the following, and it seems like this is where the error is coming from:

def likedContact(self):
self.removeContact()

if self.condition:
simplr_contacts.append(self)

I have also added the traceback file for the error I am receiving if anyone else would be able to compare it to theirs which works. Thanks!

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Hmm ok, thx for your answer, that really sucks. Doing runs with the other characters it is until their is a update for Emily. :-l
Well, this update MC goes to Europe on that trip, we end the update still in London so Paris and Amsterdam still need to be visited before MC returns to school, it would be expected MC will not see her before then. (so 2 or more updates from now unless we get a surprise visit from Emily in Europe, but it would be really weird if she first dumps you when you're not on her path and later follows you to Europe to try to make up)

Mar 7, 2021
Well, this update MC goes to Europe on that trip, we end the update still in London so Paris and Amsterdam still need to be visited before MC returns to school, it would be expected MC will not see her before then. (so 2 or more updates from now unless we get a surprise visit from Emily in Europe, but it would be really weird if she first dumps you when you're not on her path and later follows you to Europe to try to make up)
True true, but what I have seen from this game updates in the past, is that anything can happen. So I have still some faith, but not much. :LOL:

Reactions: TheLM2312

Daiken94

Jun 25, 2018
No, not yet. I just hope that I don't have to replay everyting from the beginning, even if I can skip all dialogues :/
I actually found somewhat of a solution: Play the game in 10.0.2 until you reach the end of the update, then continue playing in 11.0.1 after the 10.0.2 version ends. Didn't have the problem anymore as the there were no more messages.
What did bug out for me though was that I always have a message notification even if there is none, but that is more of an annoyance than anything else.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
U can invite Emily to the trip, u still get that silly park scene, but she comes along to europe.
If u don't invite her, u don't meet her, but she could still be on the trip. U can invite multiple people, like Amber, Lauren, Aubrey etc. but it doesn't seem to matter if u invite them or not, they are all on the trip, if u want them or not...

Last edited:
Reactions: ann87ra
May 24, 2020
Emily is in Europe, isn't she? I ran into her and was bitched at for talking to her.

Bluee7

Jan 7, 2018
I really dont understand, how can we get scenes with chloe in changing room and london, i really dont get it.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I really dont understand, how can we get scenes with chloe in changing room and london, i really dont get it.
As far as i know, don't get drunk, go to the hoco with Chloe (important), choose going to the pool with her, defend/agree with her (at least when she is present in the scene).
For the scene in the locker room, u need to have a rematch and choose ''loock closer''.
As for the scene in London, pick Chloe as ur roommate.

It could also be that the game doesn't recognize some choices from previous versions...

Reactions: Bluee7

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Emily is in Europe, isn't she? I ran into her and was bitched at for talking to her.
Didn't see her after the park, where she says "i know you're going on the europe trip so don't expect me there"
Maybe if you chose to still be friends she's in London too but after the Hoco experience with her i kinda lost any interest to be on Emily's path...

Bluee7

Jan 7, 2018
As far as i know, don't get drunk, go to the hoco with Chloe (important), choose going to the pool with her, defend/agree with her (at least when she is present in the scene).
For the scene in the locker room, u need to have a rematch and choose ''loock closer''.
As for the scene in London, pick Chloe as ur roommate.

It could also be that the game doesn't recognize some choices from previous versions...
I already did all of them :D i am just optionless, thx btw.

May 24, 2020
Didn't see her after the park, where she says "i know you're going on the europe trip so don't expect me there"
Maybe if you chose to still be friends she's in London too but after the Hoco experience with her i kinda lost any interest to be on Emily's path...
Hmm, I chose the "ok" option or whatever it was and still saw her, maybe it was a choice earlier that triggered it. But who knows, the cause and effect system with choices is ambiguous at best.

xtraax

Mar 9, 2020
I actually found somewhat of a solution: Play the game in 10.0.2 until you reach the end of the update, then continue playing in 11.0.1 after the 10.0.2 version ends. Didn't have the problem anymore as the there were no more messages.
What did bug out for me though was that I always have a message notification even if there is none, but that is more of an annoyance than anything else.
I guess I'll have to replay my playthrough 'cause I'm stuck, can't get past that phone thing :HideThePain: I hope it'll allow me to go through this time

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes