Daiken94

Jun 25, 2018
Hey ! Since the update 10.x I have this bug when Jenny, Penelop's friend tries to contact me through text. I have multiple Tracebacks (one for every dialogue in fact), I will just attach the very first one and also the latest where the game tells me I have to answer her before opening the phone.

I don't know if there is a fix for this ? Update 11.x didn't fixed it, I was hoping for it. Though in my first playthrough I didn't have this exception error, only with a replay playthrough.

If anyone knows anything, I will gladly appreciate :)

Edit : Tried with 10.0.0 vanilla, 10.0.2 Vanilla, 11.0.1 Vanilla, still the bug. Could it come from the save, which was using the walkthrough mod before ?
Were you able to solve it? Got the same problem.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Rowlings on Pottermore had mention she now consider that play to be the 8th book.
I'm pretty sure any sanity she may have once possessed has been weighed down with her bank balance and drowned.

Seriously hun, go read her twitter. People complained there were no gay characters so she started listing off names of characters in Hogwarts that were gay, lesbian, Jewish and whatever else you can think of only none of them are ever mentioned in the books or movies.

Woman is batshit insane.

c_oriole

Sep 1, 2019
I'm pretty sure any sanity she may have once possessed has been weighed down with her bank balance and drowned.

Seriously hun, go read her twitter. People complained there were no gay characters so she started listing off names of characters in Hogwarts that were gay, lesbian, Jewish and whatever else you can think of only none of them are ever mentioned in the books or movies.

Woman is batshit insane.
I hear you -- Keep up the great work you do

Reactions: Avaron1974

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018

Woman is batshit insane.
That reminds me of my school days, there we had a teacher who was very critical of people who did not fit into his world view. Once he even went so far and brought a idea, people who did felt in the wrong body and saw themselves more as a women or men to forbid them to use public toilets, because It would be uncomfortable for him if someone who was born as a woman and later underwent a surgery to be a man would stand next to him in the men's toilet. This guy was a teacher with such an opinion. Many of us reacted indignantly, which was later reflected in our grades. I had a good three in the half year at that time and later a five in the end of the year despite good work where it was actually impossible to slip to a five and that happenend 80 percent of us at that time. We were lucky that it was only an insignificant minor field of study. But it was not okay from him, he abused his power and even when we complained to other teachers nothing happened because he was also a very influential guy in the school. We had to endure him for 2 years a terrible guy and a good friend of one of my friends who is a lesbian was a student under him two years later and said he was still like that and would want to teach everyone with his views, that was by the way one of the reasons why she hid her sexuality in her class.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020

patreonthumb.jpg

Last edited:

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
I might try a quick skip run tomorrow out of curiosity but is Charli still hostile towards you if you go with a single girl route? Like strictly Lauren route or something? His main beef seems to be that you're juggling girls. Personally I think he's too antagonistic towards you too quickly as it is but I'm curious if there's currently a way to keep peace with him.

Reactions: Broodinghost

zzrotten

Jul 17, 2020
I might try a quick skip run tomorrow out of curiosity but is Charli still hostile towards you if you go with a single girl route? Like strictly Lauren route or something? His main beef seems to be that you're juggling girls. Personally I think he's too antagonistic towards you too quickly as it is but I'm curious if there's currently a way to keep peace with him.
I actually tried that, went with Lauren and have been loyal, his lines were the same. probably the worst antagonist I have ever seen.
He literally hates you for no reason.

Mar 7, 2021
Okay after playing a couple of runs of the new version, I must say it's a great update, BUT can anyone help me with the following problem? IDK if it's scripted or you can avoid it, but every time I do a run the park scene with Emily appears, even if I do the minimum interaction with the other girls. Can somebody explain if this always the case and even if you get this scene, can you make it up with Emily?

Mar 7, 2021
Has anyone been able to use the new Simplr app on the phone? I get errors whenever I try to like any of the girls
I have succesfully used the app to like or dislike a girl. But I think that's the only content you gonna get from this update for that app.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
let me guess....usual marketing vid starts off with Steve talking about troubles past few releases, put out a good release, blah blah?
Pretty much yeah.
-Some issues the team had
-Some tasks get changed between team members
-Some people weren't happy with the last release, breaks our hearts
-Yeah we know about the bugs, so we try not adding new stuff on release day, but do only testing. Still releasing is more important than bugfixing.
-We clearly need better sex scenes and will add voiceover, when the patreon goal is reached.

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Okay after playing a couple of runs of the new version, I must say it's a great update, BUT can anyone help me with the following problem? IDK if it's scripted or you can avoid it, but every time I do a run the park scene with Emily appears, even if I do the minimum interaction with the other girls. Can somebody explain if this always the case and even if you get this scene, can you make it up with Emily?
It's unavoidable (even if you were never on her path) the only choice you get is between "it's okay" and "lets still be friends"...
Several times in the game you get the same events/info in text even if your actions/choices were different then the story tells you, lets hope in the future most of these situations will be fixed to better reflect the story based on the decisions you made.
I expect you can get back on the Emily path later in the story, most likely after Charli gets exposed as the fraud he is...

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes