EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
You aren't supposed to reply. Once you've checked them and exited the phone you should able to proceed.

tristanweng12

Oct 9, 2021
im stuck right now. morning of the penelope hearing, i wake up late and penelope has blown up my phone texts. I'm stuck at the point where I check my phone for her texts, I can see them but cannot respond or anything, so I exit phone and it just remains stuck there with me sitting on my bed. Tried reloading previous save etc but nothing helps
[/引用]

same, im begging for help too

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I only got Threesome in 2 play throughs at the end
Lindsey's ??? How the fuck that is the scene any idea how to get it ?
It probably doesn't matter as we're all assuming it's a dream scenario but it might have something to do with the glasses shop where a threesome was hinted. Or just don't involve yourself with Aubrey and Riley

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
OK, so, got the Lindsey scene and do not even know how. I went with Apes, romanced Nora, and have Sam there. Not sure if this is all the triggers, but it worked after a half dozen other goes.

WhitenDarker

Oct 2, 2021
It probably doesn't matter as we're all assuming it's a dream scenario but it might have something to do with the glasses shop where a threesome was hinted. Or just don't involve yourself with Aubrey and Riley
Here this guy said
Lindsey ending is the default ending and Aubrey+Riley ending is triggered only if you previously hooked up with Aubrey and Riley. Though at least V13 scene with Riley doesn't count. If you're only interested in seeing the Lindsey ending, you can use a console command (open the console with Shift+O) to jump to the scene:
Code:
jump v13s62a
Standard disclaimer: you should never save the game after an arbitrary jump unless you know what you're doing.

Well, based on my analysis, I asserted that you can either see the lewd scene with Chloe or ferris wheel date with Lindsey. The V13 ending doesn't depend on your relationship with Chloe in any way.

If you're saying that you saw the lewd scene with Chloe in the hotel room AND went with Lindsey, I don't understand how that is possible. I'm looking at the code (game/v13/scene39a.rpy) and all I see is this branch in the pool scene with Ryan:
Code:
        if chloegf:
            jump v13s40
        else:
            jump v13s41
In other words, if Chloe is your girlfriend – that is, she accepted when you asked that in London car dealership – you will jump to scene 40 (entitled "Chloe Sex Free Roam"). If not, you will jump to scene 41 (entitled "Ferris Wheel date with Lindsey").

Update per 13.1.1 patch: I said "Though at least V13 scene with Riley doesn't count." That was true then, but as of 13.1.1 patch, if you take Riley's offer, you are considered to be in "relationship" with Riley. So it does count.
Seems valid

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I played it long time ago and I remember that MC's ex cheated him but I read some messages here that maybe she didn't cheat or somethint like that. Can someone tell me what happened?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I played it long time ago and I remember that MC's ex cheated him but I read some messages here that maybe she didn't cheat or somethint like that. Can someone tell me what happened?
So far, the story told that she was drunk and had something with someone else and the MC broke off the relationship. As far as I know, that's it. Weneither get to see it, nor do you find out what happened in detail. If I am no longer up to date, someone is welcome to enlight me :)

Reactions: underoath27

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
No, that sounds about right. I never saw anything in later updates to contradict the initial implication in the opening that she fucked another guy.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
No, that sounds about right. I never saw anything in later updates to contradict the initial implication in the opening that she fucked another guy.
OK. Thank you. I haven't played the current build. I had assumed that there might be one or the other dialog in the game that still reveals something. We will probably not see the actual sex scenes, if it has even come to a full sex, because then the NTR haters would go on the barricades once again. :LOL:

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Showing it ultimately serves no purpose (aside from titillating those that get off on NTR). In fact her continued presence in the game at all is kind of a disservice to the narrative, especially with the most recent events involving her.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Got it. She drank, fucked other guy? But it is something that it is confirmed or MC heard about it, or got proof that she did that?

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So far, the story told that she was drunk and had something with someone else and the MC broke off the relationship. As far as I know, that's it. Weneither get to see it, nor do you find out what happened in detail. If I am no longer up to date, someone is welcome to enlight me :)
Got it. Thanks!

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Showing it ultimately serves no purpose (aside from titillating those that get off on NTR). In fact her continued presence in the game at all is kind of a disservice to the narrative, especially with the most recent events involving her.
Can you tell what events are you talking about?

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
But it is something that it is confirmed or MC heard about it, or got proof that she did that?
Emily tells the MC directly. Albeit off-screen, we only see the highlight reel of the conversation in flashbacks. Doesn't seem like the sort of thing she'd fabricate, but then again apparently she's completely fucking crazy.

Can you tell what events are you talking about?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Emily tells the MC directly. Albeit off-screen, we only see the highlight reel of the conversation in flashbacks. Doesn't seem like the sort of thing she'd fabricate, but then again apparently she's completely fucking crazy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmmmm, I see. Well, thank you. I guess I played only 2 or 3 updates. I believe that there are lot of content right now. What is your opinion about this game? And please tell me something, I remember that MC saw a girl fucking some dude when MC arrived at college, is that girl a LI?

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
That was Aubrey. Fucking the guy that puts Imre in hospital.

IMO the game has gone off the rails since the start of the Europe trip. As I have said in a previous post, I think it was a pretty clear attempt to try and differentiate CK from a certain other college-centric VN that's fairly popular. In that respect, I deem it an abject failure. And the latest episode is a complete fucking mess, both technically (as all the bug reports in the last few pages attest) and narratively.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
That was Aubrey. Fucking the guy that puts Imre in hospital.

IMO the game has gone off the rails since the start of the Europe trip. As I have said in a previous post, I think it was a pretty clear attempt to try and differentiate CK from a certain other college-centric VN that's fairly popular. In that respect, I deem it an abject failure. And the latest episode is a complete fucking mess, both technically (as all the bug reports in the last few pages attest) and narratively.
Understood. Thank you for your replies, pal!

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes