Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You can have the campus bycicle and entertain some other girls when they have the time.
Hopping from one babe to another happens seamlessly.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As to swap between girls, hm.
I've had some dialogues where my relation with Lauren was mentioned clearly, so it's not an option at last based on some choices (public kiss for example) and which girl ? All don't look for committed status at once, but that a pretty dangerous position as it mean the other has to break other's relation at once when reaching a serious status (which then in individual based).
When, the Europe visit is strange relationship was.
The MC is also an idiot, like close the end of 0.13 he told the girl he is along he has to go meet another. Her face show how she understood him :x
Liked the following quest, no choice but to go, hu ? Even if not going, the girl he is with suddenly change advice and tel he goes.
That too is bad, as even if the girl isn't as heavily hurt (he goes along guys, so fewer meanings).
All considered, there is plenty of not thought so badly managed situations. Still, all considered along with the options to join both Frats, is good, meaning a replay at last.

Good game content wise, not sure how much time I've been in, but happened at once and was perceived as good, keep it up, this could become a Gem here. Others with plenty of content still being developed being Lab Rats 2 (with Mods, knowing a good update is incoming). Others are not as developed or content based.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Why does the MC look like a high school freshman? Not even exaggerating, he looks like he's 14.

He's supposed to become the fight king I assume but dude is built like an ectomorph. Feel like the dev should've went with a more mature model. Every time a scene cuts to the MC I feel like im pulled out of it.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Why does the MC look like a high school freshman? Not even exaggerating, he looks like he's 14.

He's supposed to become the fight king I assume but dude is built like an ectomorph. Feel like the dev should've went with a more mature model. Every time a scene cuts to the MC I feel like im pulled out of it.
It's literally the same guy from nearly every freshman in college harem game. He sure is typecast.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Will Nora be a proper love interest and have a storyline with her or she's just a side chick?
She definitely has a storyline. It takes an epic journey to get into her pants but it is possible and MC actually has a lot more chemistry with her than most of the girls. Unfortunately, there is a Chris-shaped elephant in the room. It remains to be seen if she will have a sustainable love path like Chloe or Lauren do.

Reactions: flanby

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
She definitely has a storyline. It takes an epic journey to get into her pants but it is possible and MC actually has a lot more chemistry with her than most of the girls. Unfortunately, there is a Chris-shaped elephant in the room. It remains to be seen if she will have a sustainable love path like Chloe or Lauren do.
Yeah she's the most interesting out of all the girls tbh. I like her a lot. Hope the dev will choose to expand her and make her one of the main girls.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah she's the most interesting out of all the girls tbh. I like her a lot. Hope the dev will choose to expand her and make her one of the main girls.
I love her more rebellious personality quirks, like that she steals cars, smokes on the roof, and hates rabbits. It is such a random and pointless thing to hate. It's like she inherited a mean streak from her dad. Stuff like that is probably why she doesn't get along with Chloe.

Reactions: zetsupetsu

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
She basically is she's one of the girls you can select in the menu choice thing when talking to Julia

Corleone

Sep 14, 2016
im stuck right now. morning of the penelope hearing, i wake up late and penelope has blown up my phone texts. I'm stuck at the point where I check my phone for her texts, I can see them but cannot respond or anything, so I exit phone and it just remains stuck there with me sitting on my bed. Tried reloading previous save etc but nothing helps
anyone able to get past this, i'm stuck there too

EDIT: ok, nevermind, tried to load my last save and went through this time...

Last edited:

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
ok i got a game breaking loop on the morning after the boys play the prank on sabashtin(sp) i continuelly get promted to check kiwii, even after doing so a dozen or more times it just keeps going.

Ekimus83

Jul 22, 2017
I've figured it out it depends on how you treat Lauren in the previous Act's I managed to nail down the correct choices in my updated guide

[v13.0.1] Walkthrough "Bang Everyone" Guide (Updated)
What this guide achieves:
  • Friend's with benefits relationships with all the characters
  • Lauren will not be angry about you having sex with Aubrey
  • Emily will go with you to Europe
  • Easy murder mystery game guide
  • Unlock nearly every sex scene in one playthrough with guidance on multiple paths and where to save
Something wrong with the walkthrough? Can't seem to download it.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes