zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
What happens to games like this that have defeated the updaters? Is the thread eventually deleted or is it still maintained for discussion?
Thread will be deleted, all users who have commented on the thread will be shadowbanned, and the updaters will be added to the "hall of shame" list of those that got defeated by a game.

EDIT: and also all old versions of the game will be removed in f95zone database and patreon users banned

Cortez el tercero

Apr 14, 2021
(I'm using Linux, but I think it's the same on any distro...)
On the root folder of the game, double click the file "CollegeKings.sh". A menu with options will show up and either "run" or "run in terminal" works for me.

If it happens not to work (but I think it will), you can manually open a terminal (ctrl+alt+T for me) and, also on the root folder of the game (I've added an option when I right click that is "open in terminal"; if you don't have that, you have to navigate to the folder manually or add the path when executing the file), just type "./*.sh" and it runs (technically, "./CollegeKings.sh", but since it's the only .sh file, the * suffices; and, of course, if you're not in the folder, you have to add the whole path to the command line "./[whole path]/CollegeKings.sh".)

I think either one of those options will work, but, if it doesn't maybe you'd have to flag the file as executable... I didn't have to do it here though... Any other help you need just ask.
Ahh, yes the .sh, I haven't downloaded the game yet, so I was wondering if the folder had such files. Thank you sir, kind sir.

Reactions: The Japanese

-Gunslingaa-

Oct 19, 2021
Ok. Give me a moment. A have to repack the game because I deleted the zip files and find clouddrive to put it there.

Edit: it's really slow here... about half an hour to finish the zip plus the upload. But I'm doing it.
Can u provide me the compressed version link dear kind sir thnx in advance

Reactions: Tumblingjoint
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes