todspence

Aug 15, 2018
so subbed on Patreon,
its going to be difficult, they added a patreon sign in and its own special installer, but im sure someone will find a work around and upload. Suprised BeingaDik creator hasn't implemented this to combat piracy, seems pretty effective as shown here how no update has been uploaded yet.

Mar 15, 2021
so subbed on Patreon,
its going to be difficult, they added a patreon sign in and its own special installer, but im sure someone will find a work around and upload. Suprised BeingaDik creator hasn't implemented this to combat piracy, seems pretty effective as shown here how no update has been uploaded yet.
DrPinkCake doesn't give a shit about piracy the guy has 13k patrons he is rich anyways and people always find a way to post.

Jul 15, 2021
So there's no hope that the game will be leaked soon?
It seems they migrated to a Chrome/Chromium based distribution using SwiftShader... I can't tell if there's still some trace of Ren'Py in it because those are the files for running the game (part of the engine) and not the game per se... The game files are probably either in the locales of in the resources folder... If they're still using Ren'Py, there must be a Ren'Py distribution in it, either packed or just a folder (probably in the resources). I think they spent the money for the "voiced acted sex scenes" on trying to protect the game against piracy...
Where did you get it? Are you a Patreon?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
NObody wants this buggy mess to hit the main stream .. devs already hard at work to patch a bug stopping progression in the new update.
so subbed on Patreon,
If they're still doing it in Ren'Py
Where did you get it
a direct download
Let the game become a tinsy bit optimized so you do not whine later after crashes.

ttreloaded

Sep 16, 2021
That would be very saddening if that was the last of the updates, maybe the guy who bought the patreon could upload it?

todspence

Aug 15, 2018
It seems they migrated to a Chrome/Chromium based distribution using SwiftShader... I can't tell if there's still some trace of Ren'Py in it because those are the files for running the game (part of the engine) and not the game per se... The game files are probably either in the locales of in the resources folder... If they're still using Ren'Py, there must be a Ren'Py distribution in it, either packed or just a folder (probably in the resources). I think they spent the money for the "voiced acted sex scenes" on trying to protect the game against piracy...
Where did you get it? Are you a Patreon?
yeah im a patreon,
maybe there is a direct download in the $20 patreon tier. Wish there was because the installer they are using took forever. But im sure somone will figure out a work around and post eventually, but its impressive so far for anti piracy, usually leaks come out within a few hours but its been 1 day now, wonder how long it will take

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes