RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LoneRanger11

Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.9
Size: 14419M
SHA1SUM: fe00d076f766e7ee974a5a44cb4b17d239ed3f06
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I think some of the characters are intriguing enough to keep bringing people back. But there's no arguing that the plot went off the rails with the Europe trip, and the last episode especially was absolutely fucking riddled with bugs.
Yeah we all know the reason why the game took a sudden weird plot turn though. I don't know if these guys even bother beta testing but if they do I'd say it's not overly thorough.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
eah we all know the reason why the game took a sudden weird plot turn though
Ironically I think it would be a far better/more interesting game if Steve had just stayed the course on the whole "copycat" thing. However true in regards to his underlying motivations for making the game, I think the initial version of the game itself was distinct enough to stand on its own merits.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Ironically I think it would be a far better/more interesting game if Steve had just stayed the course on the whole "copycat" thing. However true in regards to his underlying motivations for making the game, I think the initial version of the game itself was distinct enough to stand on its own merits.
Definitely I feel like the whole popular/confident/loyal system has pretty much become irrelevant since Act 3 began too

Reactions: Mr. Darke

WhitenDarker

Oct 2, 2021
So can we update the android mods by changing obb in for adding next chapter ? Or any other way to keep the previous choices in mods ?

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
He should had stick with what I assume was the original idea of two paths of either Wolf or Ape. He actually had a good recipe for several playthrough and such, but he needed to remove a bunch of things such as KCT, improve the combat mechanics, and especially the differences between frats. Instead, I feel he just went to full on college drama and the plot of banging how many girls you can.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Near the end of this version, I wanted to check the Kiwii app on the phone to see what was new on there and I got this error message.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also during game play I got a bunch of "unable to load image" or "image not found" messages, usually when completing an achievement.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Spoiler for next update.

Lauren path.... MC briefly remembers he has a girlfriend and you get one luke-warm scene with her. :LOL:

(Amsterdam) "Well ya babe, I just dropped you off at the hospital, fucked off and completely forgot about you. Hey you are out. Good for you."

Rogue52

Feb 21, 2020
Hi,

I just played College Kings for the first time. I can only congratulate you for the quality of your work, both graphically and in the storyline.

However, I noticed a mistake:
In the London hotel, at the beginning of the trip to Europe, Mrs Rose and MC have an aside that suggests they might have had an affair.

The problem is that this aside is impossible according to the line of conduct of MC in my gameplay.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope these details will help you improve the sequences in your scenario.

Thanks again for the quality of your work.

Good luck

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes