Krabgee

Feb 5, 2019
I only play compressed. I think the reduction is not relevant. It's like JPEGs and PNGs and MP3s... they're compressed but we're used to this and, depending on the medium, it's unnoticeable. Of course, everyone has his own susceptibilities... some people watch videos or play games with 30 FPS and think it's ok, others need 120 FPS in UltraHD... I've always been modest about those things, even more, when the game has an unnecessary humongous size like College Kings. I suggest you download the compressed version of a game and try it. If it annoys you, download the official version.
Same here. In most cases and especially if the game is good enough or you have a good enough pc (also, myopia) the change from png to jpeg is unnoticeable. An unnoticeable reduction in graphics/music is way more worth than more hours of download and bigger game size.

Flopbacccc

Mar 24, 2021
Does anybody know if there is an easy way to convert the windows exe file into an apk file for android through some kind of third party application? I want to play Act 4 when it gets uploaded but can only run apk files and don’t want to wait multiple days for an apk file to get uploaded

Seven Soft

Jun 9, 2020
Does anybody know if there is an easy way to convert the windows exe file into an apk file for android through some kind of third party application? I want to play Act 4 when it gets uploaded but can only run apk files and don’t want to wait multiple days for an apk file to get uploaded
You can try to use to run the Windows version of the game on Android devices. It works for numerous Ren'Py games but i haven't tested out CK on there yet. I do however encounter problems upon running certain games, all of which happens to be > 4GB in size. I tried running the uncompressed version of (the game that shall not be named ITT) only for it to crash upon loading. But its compressed version (which was borderline 4GB in size iirc) works fine. Going by that, i don't have much confidence in the compatibility of uncompressed CK on JoiPlay. But at least you only have to wait for a compressed Win version instead of an APK release if that's any consolation.

Side Note: JoiPlay will sometimes have trouble executing certain lines of code in Android environment, but most of the time will not result in the game's process getting killed. Try pressing the 'Ignore' button if you encounter such error and most likely you'll end up alright other than having skipped a scene or two.

EDIT: Don't forget to install the for JoiPlay

Last edited:

DarkBepix

Apr 29, 2021
I just wait for another patch. because as i know this game have a few ( or more) bugs and errors on first release.

but its pretty good.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes