Mr. Darke

Jan 17, 2020
Is there a compressed patch only? If not, can I get one, please?
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, but maybe/hopefully Techstar's post is it...

College Kings [v13.1.1] [Undergrad Steve] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 14 GB+
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 2.79 GB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 14 GB+
Compressed Mac Size: 2.78 GB MEGA
PS: For Mac, after unarchive you will still see the version is v13.0.1 but it actually v13.1.1 as I forgot to rename it.

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
What does KCT and Real Life mode do?
Real Life mode disables being able to roll back, so you are committed to whatever choices you make. Think of it like a budget Iron Man mode.

KCT is the personality triangle. Certain characters respond to one particular type. There are some choices that are locked behind a particular personality. In practice, the only one of any real consequence is Popular gating access to scenes with Amber. For the other two there's just a few lines of dialogue. At least so far. Possibly in future episodes it may be more relevant.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, but maybe/hopefully Techstar's post is it...
No. That is a compression of the full game. The game has a patch, where you can just download the new content to add to the older files you already have. There is not a compression of just the patch. That is what I am asking for.
I already played the last version and I have all of the files from that last version, so I don't need to delete all that I have and redownload everything. They've been doing this in the past, at least to my memory.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
The initiations are very different, and the apes in terms of what they do outside of fighting are different, but it seemed more "fun" overall to me. Not necessarily fun to actually go through per se, but more interesting from a meta perspective imho.

In terms of them just being assholes? Eh... maybe? I like how they're done (so far) to be honest because it isn't quite that simple as they have layers. They do believe in having each other's backs too.

They just genuinely seem to have your back and be supportive of you even if they go about it in the most frat-bro-ish way possible. There's also the fact that so far, what are they doing to win exactly that could be considered wrong or being willing to do anything? That's the aspect in particular that seems no different from the Wolves outside of dialogue. We've been told, but not shown anything on that front. I mean there seems to be no performance enhancing drugs used, cheating, or anything like that.

Again, not knocking your view and can see your point... it's just for me personally, they're more "fun" from a player perspective. Maybe not so much if one had to actually go through that but even then, I dunno. Some of that could be considered fun lol. And everything they've done is Frat Light compared to the real stuff that one normally has to do to pledge... not that I support hazing.

Hmm so about the spoiler, is it possible for another player to be banging Aubrey if you don't become fwb with her?
(Just like how Ryan can be banging Emily if you approve)

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Ah shit nvm I just remembered Aubrey was getting nailed when our MC was entering the dorms lol.
Ironic he gets to fuck her a few days later.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The entire ape/ wolves dynamic disappeares after the initiation. There is no real difference except maybe in ape route, I think you close the Chloe sex/GF route. Which is a big no since she has one of the hottest models in the game (and is the cover girl of the game basically).

Reactions: Mr. Darke

Mr. Darke

Jan 17, 2020
(Just like how Ryan can be banging Emily if you approve)
WhAT!? Ryan banging Emily!? I'll kill that scrawny fu- Hahaha, I'm kidding. But seriously, does he get to tap that? Because even in my most abusive of Emily playthroughs (not really abusive just tell her to go to hell at the start of the game and never speak to her until the game forces me to so she can tell me we can't talk, Ugh), she doesn't have sex with him at all. At least I don't think she does. She kind of just toys with him and will try to have sex with you instead if you agree to go on a date with them. Does he get to have sex with her if you refuse to go on the date?

The entire ape/ wolves dynamic disappeares after the initiation. There is no real difference except maybe in ape route, I think you close the Chloe sex/GF route. Which is a big no since she has one of the hottest models in the game (and is the cover girl of the game basically).
HuH!? Chloe the hottest!?%#! You crazy. Ms. Rose and Samantha are the best! Especially that Samantha! Of course, I'm kidding, lol. We all have our different tastes.
SamCK.jpg

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
WhAT!? Ryan banging Emily!? I'll kill that scrawny fu- Hahaha, I'm kidding. But seriously, does he get to tap that? Because even in my most abusive of Emily playthroughs (not really abusive just tell her to go to hell at the start of the game and never speak to her until the game forces me to so she can tell me we can't talk, Ugh), she doesn't have sex with him at all. At least I don't think she does. She kind of just toys with him and will try to have sex with you instead if you agree to go on a date with them. Does he get to have sex with her if you refuse to go on the date?

HuH!? Chloe the hottest!?%#! You crazy. Ms. Rose and Samantha are the best! Especially that Samantha! Of course, I'm kidding, lol. We all have our different tastes.
View attachment 1483264
Uh-oh, the College Kings waifu wars are about to start up! Especially since it's so obvious that it's Riley and Aubrey. Shit, there's even a cliffhanger about them. Undergrad Steve has even TOLD you they're the best.:love::love::love::love: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

( I do love me some Chloe, Ms. Rose, Samantha, Lindsey, Nora, Amber.....well, you know)

Reactions: Mr. Darke

Mr. Darke

Jan 17, 2020
Uh-oh, the College Kings waifu wars are about to start up! Especially since it's so obvious that it's Riley and Aubrey. Shit, there's even a cliffhanger about them. Undergrad Steve has even TOLD you they're the best.:love::love::love::love: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

( I do love me some Chloe, Ms. Rose, Samantha, Lindsey, Nora, Amber.....well, you know)
LMA:ROFLMAO:!! It's all good! There's no right answers just answers right for ourselves based on personal tas- I mean, what I meant to say was, May the WAIFU WARS commence!!!

Riley was my favorite but something with the storyline (which may have actually made her better for others) made me not like her as much. Then I meant Samantha. Like really met her when I decided to try the Ape route. My College King life would be changed forever LMAO.

The crazy thing about this game for me though, is how good the renders are for unimportant characters. It's great and disappointing at the same time cause you know you won't get to woo them given they have no names, lol. But the waitresses, the bartender, the random one walking by, just... I almost feel like some of the renders could/should have been swapped.

Reactions: HogRocket
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes