papabols

Oct 26, 2021
i know its too late, but i wish they change the mc's look. he looks like a primary school student honestly. Since he works out in game they can always use that as an excuse for his change in physical appearance.
MC's kinda looking like a certain footballer that is not Messi. I kinda don't mind the looks. I just wish he is a little taller.

...maybe he will be once he becomes a sophomore.

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Game is good, I just wish the MC did not look like such a dweeb, is a bit taller than the girls, and has a slightly bigger dick.
I second that.. Like I don't really care about his dick size, it's not tiny so its fine but his height is not.. Like why'd they have to make him so short and small compared to most if not all the girls in the game.. Is it really that hard to make him tall, not saying he should look like a basket ball player like the MC from Alternate Existence(I think he's 6.7) but at least don't make him shorter than the girls

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021

Hey everyone!

I'm psyched to update you on Act 4 Part 1!
As you maybe be able to guess from the pictures above, the upcoming release will be an absolutely amazing experience. We have really exciting gameplay features, incredible storylines and very sexy scenes coming up.

Act 4 Part 1 will feature the poll winning, red light district for Amsterdam, as well as start off the Lindsey vs Chloe campaign for the Chick's presidency once you're back in San Vallejo. Never have your choices been more impactful and more rewarding. Act 4 will take College Kings to a whole new level and I cannot wait to share it with you guys

In order to make College Kings even more amazing in the future, we've hired 2 new animators as well as an award winning writer that, together with our incredibly talented editor will bring the story to new heights. Now these changes take time to take effect, so you're really going to see the biggest difference in Act 4 Part 2, as neither the animators nor the new writer was fully ready for this update.

Merch is in the works, but has been experiencing some delays as we were unhappy with the base model for the jackets and are trying to find a better one. We want the quality to be high and the clothing to look great, so we're gonna search till we find items that meet those requirements.

Thank you so much for all of your support and I hope you're as excited for Act 4 as I am!

- Steve
Exciting stuff man can't wait for the next release and to see the changes.. Hopefully nothing is overhyped hey.. Question is tho, when are we gonna get more into the wolves vs the Apes story?..im assuming the next update will be more focused on the campaign stuff which is cool but we need some Wolf/Ape shit too you know.. We are trying to become the fight king of San Vallejo after all.. I know that shouldn't be rushed at all, it should be a slow build obviously.. But we need to lay the foundation for that, we need more fights, So far we just had the one with Ryan or Imre

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Mr. Darke

Jan 17, 2020
On that note, why the hell would I join the damn apes? She's THE catch of this game.
Lol, Ms. Rose is indeed one of the hottest. Still, as someone else put it "gotta bang em all" haha. But I am surprised more people didn't do the Apes just for the sake of seeing what the differences were.

You can still meet her as a Wolf. She's out the back of the Homecoming dance, stoned (out where Emily is). And she's on the dating app, so a Wolf player may eventually get a shot at her in the future.
She's in the dating app? I wonder how I missed this. But yeah, I just mean that since pledging to the Wolves meant the player had no meaningful interactions with her really, maybe that was why they didn't care for her. Though sometimes people have gone crazy for characters they show only once and had little to no interaction with really. Begging to make her a love interest option, lol. Not blaming them at all as I'm the same way.

For me, it's the girl the player was checking out when he runs into that guy and then can punch him out real quick (or get punched out).

And I also think I liked Lindsey's friend, the one that gives you her phone number after you punch that due out, more than I liked her. Just my opinion.

But yeah, I imagine that the vast majority of players go the Wolf route. The Apes aren't particularly appealing, not least because of Grayson. I have a single Apes playthrough just for Sam (gotta bang em all), and it really is a shitty frat.
I don't blame anyone for feeling that way about them. Initially, it seems like the game is doing everything in its power to make you not want to join the Apes, but once you join them, at least in my opinion, they're more fun. I don't know. At the very least, I don't see what makes them worse than the Wolves. That isn't to say they're not, just that I'm not seeing it really. We hear that they'll do anything to win, but I haven't seen that either.

Reactions: padstad

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
I also think I liked Lindsey's friend, the one that gives you her phone number after you punch that due out, more than I liked her
Absolutely. I was disappointed we never got to see her again.

I don't see what makes them worse than the Wolves. That isn't to say they're not, just that I'm not seeing it really. We hear that they'll do anything to win, but I haven't seen that either.
I mean for one thing their initiation is markedly different to the Wolves. They beat the shit out of you essentially, while giving off that whole "Most Dangerous Game" vibe. And on top of that, all the major characters are assholes. The dichotomy is that the Wolves are about brotherhood, the Apes are about winning at all costs. If you look at RPGs and player tendencies to lean towards playing "good guy" characters then it's not surprising that the Wolves are more appealing.

Reactions: Mr. Darke

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021

I mean for one thing their initiation is markedly different to the Wolves. They beat the shit out of you essentially, while giving off that whole "Most Dangerous Game" vibe. And on top of that, all the major characters are assholes. The dichotomy is that the Wolves are about brotherhood, the Apes are about winning at all costs. If you look at RPGs and player tendencies to lean towards playing "good guy" characters then it's not surprising that the Wolves are more appealing.
Lol I thought I was the only one who felt like the girl walking past MC before that dude bumped into him was literally the most attractive girl in the game.. And she literally just appeared in that one scene for a few seconds.. She needs to be an LI, can't be putting such a beauty to waste in a game like this lol

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

Yeah, when I first played I explored the Ape path for a hot second and it was so unappealing that I figured we weren't SUPPOSED to pick it and would end up being steered back to the Wolves at some point.

Mr. Darke

Jan 17, 2020
I mean for one thing their initiation is markedly different to the Wolves. They beat the shit out of you essentially, while giving off that whole "Most Dangerous Game" vibe. And on top of that, all the major characters are assholes. The dichotomy is that the Wolves are about brotherhood, the Apes are about winning at all costs.
The initiations are very different, and the apes in terms of what they do outside of fighting are different, but it seemed more "fun" overall to me. Not necessarily fun to actually go through per se, but more interesting from a meta perspective imho.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In terms of them just being assholes? Eh... maybe? I like how they're done (so far) to be honest because it isn't quite that simple as they have layers. They do believe in having each other's backs too.

They just genuinely seem to have your back and be supportive of you even if they go about it in the most frat-bro-ish way possible. There's also the fact that so far, what are they doing to win exactly that could be considered wrong or being willing to do anything? That's the aspect in particular that seems no different from the Wolves outside of dialogue. We've been told, but not shown anything on that front. I mean there seems to be no performance enhancing drugs used, cheating, or anything like that.

Again, not knocking your view and can see your point... it's just for me personally, they're more "fun" from a player perspective. Maybe not so much if one had to actually go through that but even then, I dunno. Some of that could be considered fun lol. And everything they've done is Frat Light compared to the real stuff that one normally has to do to pledge... not that I support hazing.

Reactions: PlayerUnknown47

Mr. Darke

Jan 17, 2020
Lol I thought I was the only one who felt like the girl walking past MC before that dude bumped into him was literally the most attractive girl in the game.. And she literally just appeared in that one scene for a few seconds.. She needs to be an LI, can't be putting such a beauty to waste in a game like this lol
Indeed, gentlemen. Indeed.

Wishlist LI2.jpg

Reactions: Pinsel

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I just did an Ape playthrough to see what it was. Other than the Samantha storyline, so far I still think I prefer the Wolf storyline. The one thing it did make me remember is....

DAMN THERE'S SOME SMOKING HOT GIRLS IN THIS GAME!! :love: :love: :love: :LOL::LOL:

The Ape storyline isn't bad or anything, it's just the "brotherhood" aspect of the Wolves appeals to me more than the "kill everyone, claw to the top" mentality of the Apes. I've had to live both, and prefer brotherhood. I'm going to play both storylines going forward, because they both have things going for them.

Meh, what matters in the end is how many girls I get to romance ;):cool::love:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Was going through the images and saw this. Who is she? I don't remember meeting her during the Boat Murder mini game. Is this Lindsey wearing a disguise?

Mr. Darke

Jan 17, 2020
Was going through the images and saw this. Who is she? I don't remember meeting her during the Boat Murder mini game. Is this Lindsey wearing a disguise?
That is Samantha. She doesn't usually have glasses on but that was part of her costume for the game. While she can be seen regardless of route taken, it is the Apes route that makes it to where the player can have more interaction with her as she is
And yes, I think she's one of the hottest in zeh game and want some real scenes with her other than
lol.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
it is the Apes route that makes it to where the player can have more interaction with her
Specifically in this case, she only comes on the Europe trip if you are an Ape. She's the alternative option to Ms Rose. Wolves have a route for Ms Rose, Apes have a route for Sam.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes