znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Took a break from this game sometime at the end of the Euro-tour.
My thoughts remain the same. A great framework for good stories with good characters....if only it had some really good writing.

Just started playing again after a long break because of frustration with the quality.

I would respectfully recommend using the current work to date as a rough draft and start over from the beginning and produce really compelling story work. Really, I want this to have success. It is just so difficult watching all the missed opportunities for telling a good story that will stick.

Recommend: Whatever path someone gets on, minimize other girl paths to some degree. Example, the Lauren path was completely messed up. You commit to her yet have to do all of these other activities with other girls...and you are LOCKED in to it.
If I am on a certain path with one girl, stop forcing me to participate in other girl events. If I wanted that, I would create a path for that (and of course saves that go along for that path).

It is very frustrating because I can see the huge potential of this VN.

Like the following paths but others are good too.
1. Lauren (very sweet).
2. Aubrey...a bit of a surprise but great to start to see her back story.
3. Autumn...a wonderful surprise....very sweet.....

Again, this VN could be much better....

autumn.JPG

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
why in the holy hell is this down to a 3.3 rating there is no way this game is a 3-3 is at the very least a 4 ... unbelievable
Constant comparisons to "that game we cannot mention", terrible buggy updates which forces you to roll back to maybe 2 or 3 chapters behind and also some quite mediocre writing at times. If there weren't the bugs or comparisons then yeah a light 4 would be accurate.

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
If your wondering this update was released solely because the election is coming up and Devs felt like it would be a good cut scene to get people hyped for the next update.

The problem is they should have put this in the last update instead and now released it in this one and forced a very short release because of trying to fit it in.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
No new sex scenes. Really short update, to be honest.

"We’ve packaged a ton of goodies into the new build"
"Initially this update was scheduled for late May, but due to the sheer volume of new content, we’ve decided to reschedule it for June so we can really make the game worth replaying.
With this update, we’ll rename College Kings 2 Act I to College Kings 2 Episode 1)

So you mean this was a lie afterall ?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
And yes I am aware that you normal folk like to just simply skip all text and just speed through till the lewd scenes. And that I am in the minority of 3 people who actually like to go through the potential different routes to see any subtle differences that there may be.
That is partially correct but that depends. I also enjoy fights in this game and I hope more brawl . We all want some action right instead of too much talk

Reactions: nobody0
May 4, 2017
Vanilla is not very exciting or stimulating. It's not like I play adult game just for the story.
I mean it says it there in the description, you could figure out it is mostly vanilla by reading that.

For me personally based on the context vanilla isn't bad.

JustAmou

Jul 11, 2020
I'm assuming this has new content? Nothing in the changelog and i don't wanna read thru comments for potential spoilers :)

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Is there anyway to move saves from ep 1 into ep 2 or do you have to use the built in tool to setup ep2? I'd rather just play through the first ep again then try and remember all the choices I made the first go arouond

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Took a break from this game sometime at the end of the Euro-tour.
My thoughts remain the same. A great framework for good stories with good characters....if only it had some really good writing.

Just started playing again after a long break because of frustration with the quality.

I would respectfully recommend using the current work to date as a rough draft and start over from the beginning and produce really compelling story work. Really, I want this to have success. It is just so difficult watching all the missed opportunities for telling a good story that will stick.

Recommend: Whatever path someone gets on, minimize other girl paths to some degree. Example, the Lauren path was completely messed up. You commit to her yet have to do all of these other activities with other girls...and you are LOCKED in to it.
If I am on a certain path with one girl, stop forcing me to participate in other girl events. If I wanted that, I would create a path for that (and of course saves that go along for that path).

It is very frustrating because I can see the huge potential of this VN.

Like the following paths but others are good too.
1. Lauren (very sweet).
2. Aubrey...a bit of a surprise but great to start to see her back story.
3. Autumn...a wonderful surprise....very sweet.....

Again, this VN could be much better....

View attachment 1887677
I guess there could be an option for that but the whole fun of games like this is for the MC to bang everyone possible..at least for me. Just staying on one girl's path would get boring and make the game too short

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I'm going to re-download this today, sadly lost all my old data so restarting too. I'm going to honestly grab a walkthough because I went through a whole playthough and didn't get the girl I wanted and have no clue when I actually missed my chances since the game isn't really clear on that in my opinion, and I reloaded old saves at the time to prope around too...Maybe it was locked by which sorority I joined early? I don't know, so we'll find out in the second go around.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I'm going to re-download this today, sadly lost all my old data so restarting too. I'm going to honestly grab a walkthough because I went through a whole playthough and didn't get the girl I wanted and have no clue when I actually missed my chances since the game isn't really clear on that in my opinion, and I reloaded old saves at the time to prope around too...Maybe it was locked by which sorority I joined early? I don't know, so we'll find out in the second go around.
Which girl are you talking about?

Reactions: PinkNova

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Which girl are you talking about?
Chloe, out of all the girls while I felt like I was on her path because I was turning down others and even got her to prom, we never got anywhere intimate, so I knew I messed up somewhere along the way, but the game never told me, lol.

Honestly this time if I got to restart I'm more looking to try to see if I can get with Nora even if it's shity move as a "friend". xD Nora and Aubrey were my favorites, but I was already on what I thought was Chloe, so I was committed to the route.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes