dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
I know it's going to be a buggy update. Before I go through the trouble does anyone know the changlog for this update?

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
The game crashing ,what's happened? thx

AttributeError: 'PlayableCharacter' object has no attribute 'frat'

I get this error when contiuing from an end-of-CK1 save, immediately after leaving Riley's apartment. I did under the version we were using earlier this week, and I still get it under the new version.

I know less than zip about coding so I can't explain all the gibberish that follows it, but clearly something goes very wrong between the old save and the CK2 code. Variables that should be set ("is this player a wolf or an ape?") have no value assigned at all. I was hoping the new version would have fixed it but it does not seem to have done so, at least for my saves.

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Is there anyway to move saves from ep 1 into ep 2 or do you have to use the built in tool to setup ep2? I'd rather just play through the first ep again then try and remember all the choices I made the first go arouond
You can save at the end of episode 1, then load hat save into episode 2 - however, so far, every save I have will crash within a few minutes if I use that method. The setup tool is the only way I can actually play this update to the end.

Reactions: voltairepop

Led

Jul 16, 2017
It's not worth playing part 2 of College Kings, until it's completed and fixed. Just like season 1, which in the end worked, after all, without bugs. The dev keeps updating without solving the bugs first. In fact, it looks like he updates the bugs, as well.

Reactions: voltairepop

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
Good dr Lauren and bad doctor Lauren is such a weird event. If you help with the election, you will miss it entirely. Cant they just cram it in? Romancing Lauren is about getting blue balled lol.

Reactions: Tunak23

the69ner

Jan 18, 2022
I downloaded the 6GB Mac version (v.1.0.0) and getting this error when opening the game 'The application “CollegeKings2” can’t be opened.' on Intel-based Macbook Pro.

Anyone know what's wrong and a solution to fix this?

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
can´t you break down the big 16 gb into smaller parts ,so we can dl it without to have to use the comp.version!? sure it would work with the comp.v. but it´s not the same quality to enjoy...please?

ebenammi

Jun 26, 2018
I downloaded the 6GB Mac version (v.1.0.0) and getting this error when opening the game 'The application “CollegeKings2” can’t be opened.' on Intel-based Macbook Pro.

Anyone know what's wrong and a solution to fix this?
Try to launch it via the terminal and see if that throws up a more descriptive error message.

the69ner

Jan 18, 2022
Try to launch it via the terminal and see if that throws up a more descriptive error message.
Thanks for pointer.... did some google around the error message I got.
Code:
The application cannot be opened for an unexpected reason, error=Error Domain=RBSRequestErrorDomain Code=5 "Launch failed." UserInfo={NSLocalizedFailureReason=Launch failed., NSUnderlyingError=0x600000895140 {Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=111 "Unknown error: 111" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Launchd job spawn failed}}}
And the solution I managed to fix for those having the same issue...
Code:
chmod +x ./CollegeKings2.app/Contents/MacOS/*

Reactions: paulpi1993

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
If you specifically mean lewd scenes, then no. Technically, I think there are actually less lewd scenes now since they got rid of the rando Penelope scene
There was a lewd scene at the end where they are dog sitting in the dean's office. People thought it was out of character for her at this point (kind of ignoring the party scene but you know). It's still there in the scene gallery, I think, so you could unlock it, if you haven't seen it.

• Angry
Reactions: futureperfect
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes