richiman

May 3, 2022
sorry im maybe a dumbass but is in this update included pool party or no? Thread update says updated but changelog says : no new content sooooo i need to wait to steam release or? Thank in advance
You are reading the changelog for separate game (College Kings). The latest update is for College Kings 2 and there is no current changelog available for that version on this site. Yes, the latest update includes a Pool Party Episode.

richiman

May 3, 2022
why we have version 2.0.1 but on patreon says version 2.0.2. before said it 2.0.1 but now only says 2.0.2. what happened to version 2.0.1 on patreon?
The game has simply been updated. The Pool Party episode is in early access so updates can be expected.

May 31, 2020
A bit odd that I friendzoned them all but all of the sudden Nora and Lauren wants to date me?... I mean i didn't find any of these girls attractive except Naomi and Audrey's MoM... Why is she not on the menu? Even Rose was too skinny for my taste.... Elijah's MoM needs a serious waxing ..the update wasn't so bad.

Lolumad1337

Mar 15, 2021
I downloaded the game. Once I open it, amber sends a message. When I try to read the message, there’s a bug. Is that happening for everyone? Any fix? Thanks

Ghosty99

Jul 23, 2021
https://f95zone.to/masked/workuploa...5u9sX.12Ak4OGUEH2TkThDmg_9b9F.4VCR_tWCq7Ri2Uu
replace file in
game/compact/after_load.rpy
Steps
1) Download the attached file
2) go to where you have College Kings 2 downloaded the default location is
C:\Games\College Kings 2
3) double click the game folder
4) then go into the compact folder,
5) find the after_loadrpy file, then delete it
6) put this file in the same folder (edited)

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
A bit odd that I friendzoned them all but all of the sudden Nora and Lauren wants to date me?... I mean i didn't find any of these girls attractive except Naomi and Audrey's MoM... Why is she not on the menu? Even Rose was too skinny for my taste.... Elijah's MoM needs a serious waxing ..the update wasn't so bad.
You can legally get Clhoe and Lauren in CK1 in CK2 it's impossible and Norah is easy. I don't know what happens if you reject Norah in CK1 and what will happen in the cabin in CK2 but you have to be confident if you have another girlfriend or loyal if you don't have a girlfriend for Norah to accept you in the cabin.
Lindsey I think that in this latest update she is going the way of being a bad or loyal girl. More like a bad girl, but as I said in the end you won't be able to have them all. Now everyone knows MC has several girlfriends. And the only people who know these are the nerds, Amber, Norah, Riley and Aubrey know that we only go out with Clhoe for CK1, in the following updates you will see a lot of partying and many tears :ROFLMAO: :devilish:
At the moment it is not known which path to take and which story to follow, in short, do what you want without consequences. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Lordmoses711high

skrilexx

May 23, 2018
I got the 15.1.0 version few month ago here, but didnt have time to play. Now i come back to see where i should start, and i see act 1 , act 2, old version and so on. Which version should i download ? I want to start the game from scratch, im confused

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
I got the 15.1.0 version few month ago here, but didnt have time to play. Now i come back to see where i should start, and i see act 1 , act 2, old version and so on. Which version should i download ? I want to start the game from scratch, im confused
Act I is version 15.1.0 and Act II is the new version, in the new Act I there are small story changes and many corrections in the new Act II also the story was changed a bit with which some past actions can create errors in future versions
That is why it is recommended to start from scratch. In your case it is something you wanted to do. ;)

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes