frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Thanks for the sugg but it didn't work my bro, sad no fap face now.
Is your game crashing at startup or when you try to answer the phone? If it's the phone there is a fix script for that at this link: https://f95zone.to/masked/workuploa...5u9sX.12Ak4OGUEH2TkThDmg_9b9F.4VCR_tWCq7Ri2Uu

If all else fails could just do the pathbuilder and start at season 2. You can change variables too if you want. Like i'm in the wolves but still have a relationship with Samantha even brought her to Europe with us. It is pretty easy to change relationship status with the girls thru the console.

cherniogneniochi

Sep 10, 2022
Can this game run in 1366x768 resolution? I've been trying to run it on my old ThinkPad and the exe just doesn't start. It loads on my desktop, where the resolution is 1920x1080, but I just don't want to play on my desktop.

I've been running all kinds of RenPy games on my laptop, and that includes every College Kings episode so far. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Street thugs for street fights. Do not be fooled by the ring.
MC is not pitted against the top fighters, MC is actually fighting his pals.
This game is not toppeling the status qwo: boss wolf and his crush win prom king and queen,
MC is still some pocket thrill seeker some babes like to get throbbed by.
MC gets mileage and he is hurt and everyone sees him hurt.
The fight in the street early on is evidence of that.
It always makes me laugh that fighting is basically the backstory of this game and the dev chose this scrawny little fucker as an MC.
I know a "scrawny little fucker" in real life half my size who can kick the living shit out of you! Never seen anyone punch as fast and well as he can, so don't judge my size or you would lose against him.
Lol that's one hell of an assumption, but I've met small guys that could do the same thing. Difference is, they're trained and extremely fit. The MC is a skinny dude with zero muscles that looks like he spends all day on his PC.
You need not be some MMA master or health nut for tough bone structure or heavy fists.
Just throwing punches back at people angry at you, being motivated means a lot.
MC is motivated to be somebody, as in be noticed by girls, so he will fight for the rep.

Even this latest season of game or thrones, the dance of ice and fire, has a scrawny kid run a jerk
through with his wee sword. Then we see in the fight of dragons, the decades old behemoth eats the
months/year old lil dragon, because primordial grit does matter little when going against sheer muscle and size.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
can I use any mod on the latest version to change character from loyal to popular? It always turns to loyal

Ghosty99

Jul 23, 2021
Am I the only one who was dissapointed with this episode? I felt that it didn't have that much compared to the previous episode. Overall I enjoyed Episode 1 more that I did with 2. Still looking forward to the next episode.
P.S Nora is my favorite girl :) :) :)

DarkBepix

Apr 29, 2021
sorry im maybe a dumbass but is in this update included pool party or no? Thread update says updated but changelog says : no new content sooooo i need to wait to steam release or? Thank in advance

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Using a clean version of the game and it keeps giving some errors when we open the phone. annoying as fuck. The devs of this game are really shitty.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
sorry im maybe a dumbass but is in this update included pool party or no? Thread update says updated but changelog says : no new content sooooo i need to wait to steam release or? Thank in advance
Yes, version 2.02 has the pool party

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes