frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
https://f95zone.to/masked/workuploa...5u9sX.12Ak4OGUEH2TkThDmg_9b9F.4VCR_tWCq7Ri2Uu This should fix it
replace file in
game/compact/after_load.rpy
Steps
1) Download the attached file
2) go to where you have College Kings 2 downloaded the default location is
C:\Games\College Kings 2
3) double click the game folder
4) then go into the compact folder,
5) find the after_loadrpy file, then delete it
6) put this file in the same folder (edited)
I can't think you enough for this patch I was starting to think I was going to have to start a new game. It was a big enough pain switching from the first season to this new version. I had to add a lot of variables to it that were left out from the first season and everyone thing was so broken even the relationships variables weren't working right.

But I don't know enough about python so I don't think I could have fixed the one you did. Again thanks. (y)

Reactions: Ghosty99

Ghosty99

Jul 23, 2021
I can't think you enough for this patch I was starting to think I was going to have to start a new game. It was a big enough pain switching from the first season to this new version. I had to add a lot of variables to it that were left out from the first season and everyone thing was so broken even the relationships variables weren't working right.

But I don't know enough about python so I don't think I could have fixed the one you did. Again thanks. (y)
Glad I could help :)
I got this fix from the developer's discord channel so I figured that I should share it here if other people have the same problem.

Reactions: frozenfeet

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Glad I could help :)
I got this fix from the developer's discord channel so I figured that I should share it here if other people have the same problem.
Maybe we should try to get an mod to link to the fix you posted or upload the fix in the OP? :unsure:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Hmmm maybe but I don't play with mods so I don't know about that
I see you are new. I was meaning a moderator. I guess the meaning can be a bit confusing when there are a lot of mods on this site too but moderators are the ones that add links to the OP.

Reactions: Ghosty99

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Na i don't think so. But I guess they're kinda stretching their resources thin now my bro with the new game to boot. PS Any one have any ideas to make previous save files usable? everything auto closes with errors now.
I had an issue with the game crashing at start up. I deleted the folder in the College Kings executable folder called "CollegeKings2". It had some saves in that were messing up the game loading.

Math87

Feb 10, 2020
every single update he released was a effing mess with tons of bug , seem like this one wont escape it .

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
At the moment Chloe harem route without Lyndsey and with Lyndsey completed and in version 2.02 not a bug .But I need a guide I don't want to be loyal in harem mode :unsure: :eek:
I think I've gained a lot of friend points and not boyfriend points in this latest update

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
holy shit this update is comically bad, how does the animations get worse every update? might as well be looking at statues fucking

Lembee

Oct 4, 2017
holy shit !! takes forever to load like i could finish a 3 course meal by the time its done

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
don't know if the dev reads comments here..but damn this update boring as shit. and i haven't even finished it yet. Detective stuff..yawn. helping Penelope make a VN..yawn. going to mall with Lauren..holy fuck why does every game have bitches trying clothes on to cock tease the MC. yawn. i though season 1 was alot of fun. really enjoyed it. but s2 is a steaming pile of dinosaur shit. who writes this crap? and why am i still playing it???

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
Hey, guys, does anyone know how to unlock Lorraine 's latest scene? My character is on her path, the character is loyal, and the result of choosing either option does not get the new scene.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
This update was underwhelming to say the least
what do you expect ? how will you do a good and thrilling story around a fuck fest game???we seriousely need more games that go in a direction like our red string
-we need better writting
-more interesting cheracters with real different personalities and sexual desire
-more interisting male cheracters and competition friends,betrayle,rivals and so on
-real college partys not this soap little mini drama all girls jump on mc dick

its just not interisting and impossible to craft a good story around this kind of game you seriously need to understand this otherwise we will only get fuckfest games and you cry and say make it more interisting.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes