Kond

Jul 8, 2018
It depends on the region, for me (BR) the limit is 1.5GB, but I use VPN to get around the Mega limit.

Edit: Maybe 1.4GB? --"
For Latin America and maybe some other countries the limit is 1.4GB ~ 1.5GB
For North America, Asia and Europe the limit is 4,9GB ~ 5GB
I dont know the motive behind this.
So if you'll use a VPN to bypass the limit avoid IPs from Latin America.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Great episode! Lots of humour. Loved the University Queens 2, "cash grab" comment, that made me LOL. All in all, very nicely done. I just hate having to choose Lauren or Chloe as I like 'em both equally. hehehe

Reactions: Ghosty99

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I'm curious if anyone knows which assets were used for Lauren? I discovered some of the other assets (both Aubrey and Chloe use the same character model, G8F-Aria). I stopped looking for a couple months, but after playing this, my interest is piqued again.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Question is there a fixed WT or gallery mod? This has been a PITA to find mods for in the past if I recall correctly

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
Guys, I met a bug while i was on the limo ride prior to the VIP club tour (Lindsey campaign's second part) with Sebastian and Autumn, it will automatically go back to the make out scene between mc and Autumn during Lauren's birthday party after we discussed Autumn's relationship, has anyone experienced similar issues?

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
Guys, I met a bug while i was on the limo ride prior to the VIP club tour (Lindsey campaign's second part) with Sebastian and Autumn, it will automatically go back to the make out scene between mc and Autumn during Lauren's birthday party after we discussed Autumn's relationship, has anyone experienced similar issues?
Yeah It's happened to me twice. In the limo then it goes back to Lauren's bday party. I'm not sure if there is a way to fix it or proceed with it

shivz889

Jul 19, 2017
just a heads up, this is the worst update they have released story wise, lots of useless content and that detective shit. just play it to stay in line with the story, also the pool party is lame af

• Angry
Reactions: Night Hacker

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
Yeah It's happened to me twice. In the limo then it goes back to Lauren's bday party. I'm not sure if there is a way to fix it or proceed with it
I guess we have to choose the game night campaign to process the game at the moment... it's definitely a bug for that route

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I stopped playing this because every release was full of massive bugs that never seemed to get fully fixed.

Is it still like that or is this worth picking back up?

Reactions: Tunak23 and Rezan

thmyrke

Jan 24, 2022
currently experiencing this weird-ass bug where i can't progress through the chapter; an early scene of MC waking up in the night and replying to Amber. trying to reply to her causes the game to crash. rollback or ignore options are useless. any help here?

Reactions: Bom969

Ghosty99

Jul 23, 2021
currently experiencing this weird-ass bug where i can't progress through the chapter; an early scene of MC waking up in the night and replying to Amber. trying to reply to her causes the game to crash. rollback or ignore options are useless. any help here?
https://f95zone.to/masked/workuploa...5u9sX.12Ak4OGUEH2TkThDmg_9b9F.4VCR_tWCq7Ri2Uu This should fix it
replace file in
game/compact/after_load.rpy
Steps
1) Download the attached file
2) go to where you have College Kings 2 downloaded the default location is
C:\Games\College Kings 2
3) double click the game folder
4) then go into the compact folder,
5) find the after_loadrpy file, then delete it
6) put this file in the same folder (edited)

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I stopped playing this because every release was full of massive bugs that never seemed to get fully fixed.

Is it still like that or is this worth picking back up?
A couple comments reading and some pages back say... probably not. Pretty sure it will never be a proper state that doesnt require you to attempt fixing the game yourself

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes