RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
A couple comments reading and some pages back say... probably not. Pretty sure it will never be a proper state that doesnt require you to attempt fixing the game yourself
I had honestly questioned it when I noticed the game was on Steam and I figured maybe he actually put the work in to fix it. That damn Cellphone was always so janky and there always seemed to be pathing bugs.

Reactions: Tunak23

Meow1ng

Dec 15, 2018
The game gets worse and worse with every update. Even the first part with bugs was better than THAT. And the dev is trash, shouting at every step that the game is improving.

sorry, i'm tired of his arrogance:mad::sleep:

momstealer

Oct 15, 2022
The game gets worse and worse with every update. Even the first part with bugs was better than THAT. And the dev is trash, shouting at every step that the game is improving.

sorry, i'm tired of his arrogance:mad::sleep:
Man!!!! The same comment i was about to post. The gallery scenes are way too awful and this thing took over 3-4 months, lol

Reactions: Meow1ng

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
https://f95zone.to/masked/workuploa...5u9sX.12Ak4OGUEH2TkThDmg_9b9F.4VCR_tWCq7Ri2Uu This should fix it
replace file in
game/compact/after_load.rpy
Steps
1) Download the attached file
2) go to where you have College Kings 2 downloaded the default location is
C:\Games\College Kings 2
3) double click the game folder
4) then go into the compact folder,
5) find the after_loadrpy file, then delete it
6) put this file in the same folder (edited)
wow! It's amazing it worked. Thank you very much

Reactions: Ghosty99

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
People still funding this need to stop until dude wants to sit and actually code the pathing better. Its got so much potential if the work was put in.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Episode 2 ‘The Pool Party’ will improve upon previous instalments with:

- A more entertaining, engaging, and hilarious story;

- More authentic romance and love;

- Wilder and steamier sex scenes; - meh :cautious:

I notice that sex scenes are becoming shorter and boring each update compare to earlier versions of the game

Jul 13, 2022
None of my old saves work. These fuckn devs my bro, like all the time. Only major complaint about the new update is the writing is so feminist now like wtf happened, and the sex scenes are a fraction of the length as the previous ones.

Jul 13, 2022
another one? aren't they just copying what a dude writes in the theorycrafting channel? the whole "college queens" things comes from that.
Na i don't think so. But I guess they're kinda stretching their resources thin now my bro with the new game to boot. PS Any one have any ideas to make previous save files usable? everything auto closes with errors now.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes