myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
College Kings 2 v2.2

Includes Episodes 1 and 2.

Download:
MEGA x x x x x x
[PC x Linux x MAC (later)]

Note: Game saves from Episode 2 are incompatible. You must play the entire Episode 2 again - use the save from Episode 1.

View attachment 2253134
Do you know anything about possible updated guides?
I don't remember how to follow some paths ... And now Penelope :cry:

Dec 21, 2021
Is this the UndergradSteve rewrite? Or is it just more of the mess that it has become? This game was pretty decent until the post-Europe trip. Since then all the girls' personalities keep flipping and the story seems to have no focus. If it's getting back on track and being re-written it might be worth giving it another shot.

SidoRu

Aug 31, 2022
Pretty innocent pictures for 5 million views, what is the secret of popularity?
College Setting, a lot of content content and one of the few games where choices have a lot of impact on the available paths, which also means the game is fairly prone to bugs with new relases.

Rating is so low because fans of a certain popular game review bombed it due this game obviously being heavily influenced by that certain game in terms of general vibes and setup (though you could argue that that certain game is also heavily influenced by college TV/movie soap opera/drama tropes etc)

richiman

May 3, 2022
Do you know anything about possible updated guides?
I don't remember how to follow some paths ... And now Penelope :cry:
I don't know anything about it.
Work is underway on Episode 3 for 2023.
They will now also fix bugs in Episode 2 after this update.
It seems to me that the Official Walkthrough has a low priority here, if it will be created at all.
The best thing to do is ask on their Discord if they plan to release an Official Walkthrough for Episode 2.

Reactions: myukimo

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Pretty innocent pictures for 5 million views, what is the secret of popularity?

A well placed and extensive advertising/hype effort at a time a lot of people were scrambling to find another more "American'ized" Daz model game that played similar to BAD (and just as important for a lot of the most lucrative money sponge USA based spender crowd who didn't grow up in some middle eastern culture setting - minus a lot of the completely overdone foreign themed tropes like 13 year old "do you want to join my harem?" literal harem fantasies or extreme I want to screw my mommy fetishes).

Which are still a lot more rare then they really should be given the general simplicity of the concept. Hence giving a game like this a lot more leeway with it's development issues then it would/should of otherwise gotten.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I've now checked the code in the info file for the MAC and I'm shooting for an update to version 2.2.1 (bug fixes).
If anyone has limited transfer or slow connection then I recommend to hold off on downloading 2.2 or wait for the compressed version.
Just so I understand does this mean 2.2.1 is already released and you'll be uploading it or do you mean something else..?

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
CollegeKings2-2.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !
You are a hero sir.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
... God damn... i dont know if i should play it again. My fav girl was Nora and i saw the sex scene with her in the hotel, after that the games feels like opening many branches, first you have to choose 1 or another side for the next leader, the blonde girl that is your gf or not, and the other blonde that is pretty, where is nora in all that? wow man, i feel like the game was made enormous after the travel to europe, and i feel lost xD
Yeah, I don't believe I have actually played this since I finally got to bang my favorite girl Nora either. Especially after being very underwhelmed with the animation setup/effort that went into that scene.

Gonna take the see what is new flyer now.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
3.3 of rating :unsure:

View attachment 2253309

Is this game that bad? I have never tried it.
That's hard to answer as it has it's good points and bad. The good lot's of female characters, the bad no harem. The good you can still romance or get lewd with most if not all of the female characters but ultimately you will be forced to choose at some point or at least that's how it was the last time I played. Now for my opinion. Not very many of the models are more than plane janes imo. So not a lot of attraction as well as personalities some of them are karens some aren't but for a story that's supposed to be about choosing one girl route there's not much of what I would call romance.... piled on top of that being in college when you're supposed to be having fun figuring out who you are and all that now we're supposed to be deciding who we're going to marry or something.... idk also the beginning was about the Unofficial UFC league of the college and that seemed to take a back seat to loads of running around doing shit for these young women and one teacher if I remember right... idk it's been a while since I played as I said but I just lost interest fast for many reasons.
Edit: After thought. I honestly think the dev bit off more than they should have because they put so much into the story arch and the last time I played it just felt like a pinball game or something like that.

Nov 17, 2021
That's hard to answer as it has it's good points and bad. The good lot's of female characters, the bad no harem. The good you can still romance or get lewd with most if not all of the female characters but ultimately you will be forced to choose at some point or at least that's how it was the last time I played. Now for my opinion. Not very many of the models are more than plane janes imo. So not a lot of attraction as well as personalities some of them are karens some aren't but for a story that's supposed to be about choosing one girl route there's not much of what I would call romance.... piled on top of that being in college when you're supposed to be having fun figuring out who you are and all that now we're supposed to be deciding who we're going to marry or something.... idk also the beginning was about the Unofficial UFC league of the college and that seemed to take a back seat to loads of running around doing shit for these young women and one teacher if I remember right... idk it's been a while since I played as I said but I just lost interest fast for many reasons.
Thanks for your feedback.

Is the cheating well implemented? Or once you choose one girl, you can't fool around with other chicks ("but ultimately you will be forced to choose at some point ").

richiman

May 3, 2022
Just so I understand does this mean 2.2.1 is already released and you'll be uploading it or do you mean something else..?
I verify the files.
If this is true then a new MAC version will be available by a few minutes.
Then PC nad Linux version.

Reactions: RPDL

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.

Is the cheating well implemented? Or once you choose one girl, you can't fool around with other chicks ("but ultimately you will be forced to choose at some point ").
you can date several at once but basically you get text's on your phone hey come here hey meet me here stuff like that and then the mc goes, I don't think any of the events overlap or at least they didn't the last time I played but then again I may have missed some. All I can say is check your phone often. even when mc is talking to other characters you never know when a message will appear.

jjoron95

Jun 7, 2017
College Kings 2 v2.2.1

Includes Episodes 1 and 2.

Download:
MEGA x x x x x x
[PC x Linux x MAC]

Note: Game saves from Episode 2 are incompatible. You must play the entire Episode 2 again - use the save from Episode 1.

View attachment 2253134
compressed version

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes