richiman

May 3, 2022
Where do you think all of these downloads come from. The question is why is android version no longer being posted. Very few game files are posted here by the actual developer. Regardless the problem is most of the people that used to port non officially ported games have now created patreon pages to post their ports on. This is bullshit if you ask me. That's be like me buying a burger from McDonald's changing the wrapper an reselling it.
Surely these all downloads are AnDr00ID version :KEK:. Access to the Official Android link costs a few bucks and supports the author. Some here are crying as if it costs several thousand. Author who ports games spends time, energy and wants to get money for it, because nothing is free - someone has to pay for it, spend time and energy, so that someone can use it. This game is a business to make money, not a charitable foundation. The game is here for free because I paid for this game and made it available. The free port of this version has not been updated for a long time. The author does not deal with the Android version. He has a man who deals with it, he probably has a contract and can't make it available for free. Are you even aware that this game is paid for a very long time? It's time to wake up and realize that this game is paid and the author is not making this available for free. It is the author's job and he earns it normally like any working person. Unofficial ports are normally available for free download - just do a good search. What you write about at the end is normally and is called a Resell - The main idea of a resale is to look for unusual bargains on auction and classifieds sites, buy and then re-sell the item - preferably in a more attractive market so as to maximize the profit from the sale. You can buy whatever you want and do what you want with it, because you paid for it. Buy a burger from McDonald's and put it in a gold wrapper, auction it off as a Gold Burger from McDonald's and if you find a buyer you'll make money - What's so strange about that? Business is business.

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Could you upload it to anonfile?
Surely these all downloads are AnDr00ID version :KEK:. Access to the Official Android link costs a few bucks and supports the author. Some here are crying as if it costs several thousand. Author who ports games spends time, energy and wants to get money for it, because nothing is free - someone has to pay for it, spend time and energy, so that someone can use it. This game is a business to make money, not a charitable foundation. The game is here for free because I paid for this game and made it available. The free port of this version has not been updated for a long time. The author does not deal with the Android version. He has a man who deals with it, he probably has a contract and can't make it available for free. Are you even aware that this game is paid for a very long time? It's time to wake up and realize that this game is paid and the author is not making this available for free. It is the author's job and he earns it normally like any working person. Unofficial ports are normally available for free download - just do a good search. What you write about at the end is normally and is called a Resell - The main idea of a resale is to look for unusual bargains on auction and classifieds sites, buy and then re-sell the item - preferably in a more attractive market so as to maximize the profit from the sale. You can buy whatever you want and do what you want with it, because you paid for it. Buy a burger from McDonald's and put it in a gold wrapper, auction it off as a Gold Burger from McDonald's and if you find a buyer you'll make money - What's so strange about that? Business is business.
So the analogy is, he (likely but not necessarily) stole a burger from McDonalds, used their recipe, the work of their employees and added a pickle.

Reactions: WastedTalent

Jhazen23

Oct 28, 2019
Wow just wow. If you can't put together a coherent sentence I'm not going to waste my time responding, especially since my statement had nothing to do with half of your rambling.

terrorsquadzom

Aug 18, 2017
I downloaded the new update and when I go to the scene gallery I dont see any new unlockable scenes....but I see there should have been new scenes involving:

Autumn
Aubrey
Lauren & Riley
Lindsey
Naomi (No penetration)
Nora
Riley
Samantha

Am I missing something?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Where do you think all of these downloads come from. The question is why is android version no longer being posted. Very few game files are posted here by the actual developer. Regardless the problem is most of the people that used to port non officially ported games have now created patreon pages to post their ports on. This is bullshit if you ask me. That's be like me buying a burger from McDonald's changing the wrapper an reselling it.
Have you considered porting it yourself?

You could post it here for free for everyone else. It'd actually be pretty cool dude!

Reactions: Venoma

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
3.3 of rating :unsure:

Is this game that bad? I have never tried it.
If you haven't decided to check this VN out yet:

3.3 isn't really bad..

0 - 1 would be bad.
5 ratings would either be "asskissery", or insanely/implausibly good.

so 3.3 would be "0.3 above average".

A lot of things that pull this VN down, is all of those pesky bugs. - Mind, some get fixed over time.(But not all)
There are certain inconsistencies with the story.
One example. One of the LIs swims just fine in a certain lake scene. Later on in the story, she all of a sudden is afraid of the water, and "never knew how to swim". (this is prolly the worst one. and there aren't THAT many inconsistencies considering the length of the story so far.)
There are some unnecessary parts/mini-games that could be, to some, atrocious.
But most lengthy VNs these days have these mini-games.
(I never liked them, in any VN. But I still leave the mini-games on even if there's a choice. I must be a masochist! o0 )

It's not a bad VN overall at all.. But is it great? naah.
More than pass-able. It's entertainment at the end of the day.

If look past bugs and a couple inconsistencies, it's worth the time.
But if unable to look past things like this, it may be a "pass" for some.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner
Jul 13, 2022
Honestly kinda hate the detective shit tbh my bros. Like I get it could be a subgenre for certain games but for me it kinda just feels so different from the main story. Also kinda feels more like a annoying distraction that doesn't push the narratives the game has forward in a meaningful way. But still liked the continued drama between Chloe and Lindsey. Fuckin dat Chloe pussy frfr was dope.

Reactions: Ghosty99

Lolumad1337

Mar 15, 2021
Anyone have the gallery unlocked for the new update? The scene galley edit doesn't work anymore. Doesn't save any changes made to the notepad doc idk why

hoshin0119

Nov 24, 2021
I downloaded the new update and when I go to the scene gallery I dont see any new unlockable scenes....but I see there should have been new scenes involving:

Autumn
Aubrey
Lauren & Riley
Lindsey
Naomi (No penetration)
Nora
Riley
Samantha

Am I missing something?

me too. did you figure it out?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes