Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nora was always alone brooding, the asshole who they said owned her was running around headless chasing trophies.
Tjere is never a place or time for anything kinky with her in this game while
entertaining her monologues and her down spiral, so seeing her as being a pass around hoe is kind a surprising, actually.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Catering to the Patreons, man. :cautious:

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Sad, dev specially denied any in-game mods, playing with alt-tab for pdf ruined whole atmosphere for me.
Hope he will change his opinion about this question,and i wish gl with development.
Well keep in mind there that the majority of the target market this game is aiming to cash in on aren't installing any custom mods. Much less would even know how to. That's way more a thing among us pirates not paying a dime for any of this, and which he rightly doesn't give 2 craps about at this point.

FWIW on that note though I got through my playthrough unscathed last night bringing up the console and changing my KCT using this command every time as needed:

call screen recap_rep_selection_screen()

Does bring up an error now when you select the KCT of choice, but simply closing the console leaves you with the change and with no damage seemingly done.

Which is still a lot better then multiple playthroughs in a lot of instances, cause screw that lol

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Catering to the Patreons, man. :cautious:
this speaks for itself. You can't kiss another girl but Norah can? These are mixed signals, with mixed signals you can already predict what the dev will do in future updates. The Riley&Lauren theme was predictable for me since loyal characters accept polygamy better

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
This 2.2.1 update - you get a text from Autumn to come over at night, but that never happens. Anyone know what's wrong?

efindumb

Sep 1, 2020
This looks nice but it's no different than any other game, the whining about being compared to an older, better game turned me off...

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
This dev actually drives me mad, considering they constantly change episodes they've released :FacePalm:
Blame the review bombings on Steam for Episode 2 being too short. Can't really sell anything on Steam that has extremely negative reviews so he has to make them change the reviews, just like he had to do with Episode 1. The result being that Episode 3 will be shorter because of it and the pattern sadly continues.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
This looks nice but it's no different than any other game, the whining about being compared to an older, better game turned me off...
The what? Are you talking about the forum rules about not comparing to other games in reviews? Because that has nothing to do with the Dev and all to do with fans of other games review bombing competing games on this forum.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
this speaks for itself. You can't kiss another girl but Norah can? These are mixed signals, with mixed signals you can already predict what the dev will do in future updates. The Riley&Lauren theme was predictable for me since loyal characters accept polygamy better
How do you get these scenes with Nora?

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
You have to talk to Elijah and not go see his mom. You also have to field some questions or she will get cold feet
Thanks a lot - no idea how they expect us to figure that out. You have a tip for the Riley-Lauren scene too? I got a kiss & that's it.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Not really fond of lesbian if I am playing a male, I don't like this at all, I definitely would answer no, no one particular. If I am playing as Nora then that's a different story, I would go for them all

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Anybody else hate how they changed Lauren and forced this wild side on the character? I guess that's what happens when the lead writer, who joins the project late, hates a character and decides to change them. People who didn't like Lauren before might prefer this but what about us who like the way she was originally?

They also changed Penelope some. I still like her but I miss how quirky she was in Act 1.
I don't like Lauren ever since I discovered she is a virgin. If she is an asian I could understand their culture and norms are very strict. I just find it ridiculous for a westerner like her in a liberated country. Doesn't matter what change in her personality, I still find her boring compare to Aubrey

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Thanks a lot - no idea how they expect us to figure that out. You have a tip for the Riley-Lauren scene too? I got a kiss & that's it.
Haven't been able to figure that one out. The Autumn one I just did the logic in my head of, "Well if I go see the mom it takes time when I should be going to Autumn's. Let me go back and try it this way". The Lauren-Riley one, I'd guess you'd need Lauren as a girlfriend, Riley as FWB and Loyal but no idea otherwise.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Haven't been able to figure that one out. The Autumn one I just did the logic in my head of, "Well if I go see the mom it takes time when I should be going to Autumn's. Let me go back and try it this way". The Lauren-Riley one, I'd guess you'd need Lauren as a girlfriend, Riley as FWB and Loyal but no idea otherwise.
Wow, you're good because that's exactly the path I tried (Lauren GF, Riley FWB & did the 3W in Europe & Loyal) and that gets a kiss. I think it's the decision with Riley during her new scene, so gotta go grind that over...

Aug 29, 2020
Android Port. Season 1 [ Act/Ep I - v1.2.6 ] and 2 [Act/Ep II - V2.2.1]

(Iut as everyone should know, this game is a challenge to port. I did, I started the game and it's ok, but I didn't play to look for bugs in APK, if If so, call me and I'll try to fix it.)

Used the compressed version of the FAP369ZONE, thanks a lot man.

Season 1. [ v1.2.6 ]

Season 2. [ v2.2.1 ]

Work Upload

ptBR

Android Port.
(Estou acostumado a fazer APK em nosso site cavernadofap.com, site brasileiro de traduções. Mas como todos deve saber esse jogo é um desafio fazer a portabilidade. Eu fiz , iniciei o jogo e ta ok, mas não joguei pra procurar bugs, se tiver, me marca que tentarei conserta.

Usado a versão compressada do FAP369ZONE, Muito obrigado cara.

Jogo traduzido versão PC e APK na cavernadofap.com (Se você ver a mensagem hoje 23/12/2022 na parte da manhã/tarde, Na verdade ainda não tem, mas kkkkk. Mas a noite o no máximo dia 24/12/2022 já vai estar lá)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DustDave45

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
DarkAssassin When I use the unlocker for act one I get this error while entering the gallery:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('main_menu/scene_gallery/images/bar_thumb.webp') at 0x0000000018dc4940>:
OSError: Couldn't find file 'main_menu/scene_gallery/images/bar_thumb.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "F:\PROGRAMS\Hidden\Games\College Kings\CollegeKings-1.2.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\PROGRAMS\Hidden\Games\College Kings\CollegeKings-1.2.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "F:\PROGRAMS\Hidden\Games\College Kings\CollegeKings-1.2.6-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\PROGRAMS\Hidden\Games\College Kings\CollegeKings-1.2.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "F:\PROGRAMS\Hidden\Games\College Kings\CollegeKings-1.2.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3912, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "F:\PROGRAMS\Hidden\Games\College Kings\CollegeKings-1.2.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2602, in draw_screen
    surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
  File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "F:\PROGRAMS\Hidden\Games\College Kings\CollegeKings-1.2.6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "F:\PROGRAMS\Hidden\Games\College Kings\CollegeKings-1.2.6-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 378, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "F:\PROGRAMS\Hidden\Games\College Kings\CollegeKings-1.2.6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
  File "F:\PROGRAMS\Hidden\Games\College Kings\CollegeKings-1.2.6-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 704, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "F:\PROGRAMS\Hidden\Games\College Kings\CollegeKings-1.2.6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 2071, in render
    thumb = render(self.style.thumb, width, thumb_dim, st, at)
  File "F:\PROGRAMS\Hidden\Games\College Kings\CollegeKings-1.2.6-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 627, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "F:\PROGRAMS\Hidden\Games\College Kings\CollegeKings-1.2.6-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 295, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "F:\PROGRAMS\Hidden\Games\College Kings\CollegeKings-1.2.6-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 720, in load
    raise e
  File "F:\PROGRAMS\Hidden\Games\College Kings\CollegeKings-1.2.6-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 685, in load
    filelike = renpy.loader.load(self.filename)
  File "F:\PROGRAMS\Hidden\Games\College Kings\CollegeKings-1.2.6-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 820, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'main_menu/scene_gallery/images/bar_thumb.webp'.

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
College Kings 1.2.6s (SHA: 117549aad)
Fri Dec 23 17:09:20 2022
fixed. download again

• Red Heart
Reactions: Knight of the Dawn
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes