May 3, 2022
College Kings 2 - 2.2.3.

Win/Linux:
Mac:

Crash
Solution
While running game code:
File "game/compact/after_load.rpy", line 33, in <module>
raise Exception("Deleting old files please RESTART GAME.")
Exception: Deleting old files please RESTART GAME.
Run CollegeKings2.exe as administrator.

Niccolado

Mar 4, 2022
I Understand there are no mods to CK2 atm, but I wonder, do anyone know what line to edit in the savegame to fill the money meter at the pool party? I got the fun-o-meter filled, but cant find a way to do the same with donations...

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
I Understand there are no mods to CK2 atm, but I wonder, do anyone know what line to edit in the savegame to fill the money meter at the pool party? I got the fun-o-meter filled, but cant find a way to do the same with donations...
For the perfect party it is not necessary to have everything to the maximum, happiness has to be on the verge of maximum you should not get drunk, for money the solution is the mother of Elijah and if you do everything right you will get an achievement

kappaeksdee

Sep 30, 2020
Tried speaking with Nora? She is the one hosting the party.
Not clickable. I can click them from afar but close up, no. I could click the DJ (but the music had already been changed..?). Sunscreen's gone. Talked to Aubrey & Lindsey, did the shots inside and talk to everyone there, collected the donations, did the water contest or w/e, talked to Chris and the rest of the guys. That's it. Attached the save incase someone sees this.

Top-left progress:

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2022
Is it just me ? I noticed that sex scenes are getting boring now compare to the earlier versions of the game, its becoming shorter its like quantity over quality , I would have prefer if dev focus instead on a certain character like before but has quality and longer scenes than giving content to each girl but each scenes are boring

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

ilovedisgame7

Dec 4, 2022
College Kings 2 - 2.2.3.

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac:
MEGA

Crash
Solution
While running game code:
File "game/compact/after_load.rpy", line 33, in <module>
raise Exception("Deleting old files please RESTART GAME.")
Exception: Deleting old files please RESTART GAME.
Run CollegeKings2.exe as administrator.
is this file only until episode 1? because it ended with nora smoking

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes