Oct 28, 2022
yeah man merry xmas too, im struggling to reach the pool party using the download link above. it seems that i missed out on the last 18 scenes in the gallery. no text from autumn. it cuts from giving the plastic baby back to the teacher to the final scene with the voting of the president. this game is rlly hard.
I dont know why you have so many bugs. Mine runs fine.
You use old saves or you use Path builder for season 2? I use path builder and everything is as suppose to be.
Its not hard. Its game :p You make choices and sometines you failed. Ι play too this chapter for senond time and sometimes i cant reach some scenes because i did wrong choice :D

Reactions: The Japanese

ilovedisgame7

Dec 4, 2022
I dont know why you have so many bugs. Mine runs fine.
You use old saves or you use Path builder for season 2? I use path builder and everything is as suppose to be.
Its not hard. Its game :p You make choices and sometines you failed. Ι play too this chapter for senond time and sometimes i cant reach some scenes because i did wrong choice :D
i tried using both saves and path builder yet still ends the same way
yeah i rly cnt get the scene w autumn :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: typhoniansoul0
Oct 28, 2022
i tried using both saves and path builder yet still ends the same way
yeah i rly cnt get the scene w autumn :(
i dont know if this matters but her preffered reputation is confindent. If u r not restart the game with Path Builder.
(as Confindent i play the "other path" with Emily and Samantha ( as Ape of course)

ilovedisgame7

Dec 4, 2022
i dont know if this matters but her preffered reputation is confindent. If u r not restart the game with Path Builder.
(as Confindent i play the "other path" with Emily and Samantha ( as Ape of course)
still cant get the pool party nor the text from autumn for scene. dam nvr knew it'd be this difficult

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
You are using an older save or the script cannot detect Episode 2 files.
In this case, the game code uses call screen save_now("v4start", dlc_check=2100540), which ends the game for you.

You can manually force the start of Episode 2.

I recommend doing this at the dialog:
But at least we've got each other.

Load your game save.
Open the console.
Use Left Shift + O to open the console.
Enter the jump v4start command to start Episode 2.
You're a lifesafer! BTW, can you read the Kiwi section with this latest update, 2.2.3? I thought that would be one of the bug fixes, but mine's still bad.

Riktobzcool

Jun 9, 2017
is it just me or it's really a bug? while going to the VIP club for Lindsey campaign, i got sent back to Lauren's birthday party and it just like continue from there

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darthpham

ilovedisgame7

Dec 4, 2022
Grant permissions for the game folder - CollegeKings.app.

The command should help:
chmod: chmod -R +x ./CollegeKings.app/*

Check guide - .

Optionally, check YouTube if you are not an advanced user.

Look for the tutorial "Application can't be opened or how to grant permissions for a folder in MAC.
i tried downloading again using the 7zip and i managed to open the 7zip file and now the application cant be opened. i tried changing permissions for file yet it still says that the application cant be opened. any ideas how? thx a lot.

richiman

May 3, 2022
i tried downloading again using the 7zip and i managed to open the 7zip file and now the application cant be opened. i tried changing permissions for file yet it still says that the application cant be opened. any ideas how? thx a lot.
For a single file? I would try for the entire game folder.

richiman

May 3, 2022
yeah i downloaded the whole thing again and i changed the permissions to read and write for everyone yet still cant be opened.
CollegeKings2.-2.2.1-mac.7z -> Open With -> Unarchiver and Unzip it
Move CollegeKings2.app to Applications.

Open Terminal (CMD + Space -> Terminal)
chmod +x "/Applications/CollegeKings2.app/Contents/MacOS/CollegeKings2"

System Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> Allow apps downloaded from: Apps Store and identified developers
If game was blocked -> Open Anyway

ilovedisgame7

Dec 4, 2022
CollegeKings2.-2.2.1-mac.7z -> Open With -> Unarchiver and Unzip it
Move CollegeKings2.app to Applications.

Open Terminal (CMD + Space -> Terminal)
chmod +x "/Applications/CollegeKings2.app/Contents/MacOS/CollegeKings2"
iday
System Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> Allow apps downloaded from: Apps Store and identified developers
If game was blocked -> Open Anyway
thx a lot man it worked

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes