Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I am very very sorry my beloved Angel Princesses to be late but it is better than never.
and
giphy1.gif
for all our Angel Queens.
and for all you ppl and thank you Undergrad Steve very much for your great game.

Last edited by a moderator:

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Hmm. I can't play episode 2 it ends at the nora and mc scene outside the chicks house. Then goes to a screen saying it's the end of current version and episode 3 is in development. Wheres episode 2? :unsure:

Reactions: maver!ck

richiman

May 3, 2022
How to import save to to Act II - 2.2.5. ? Thank you
There should be an "Import" button in the game under the "Load" tab. Just click it and select your last game save. You can manually go to the CollegeKings folder and copy your last save to the CollegeKings2 folder. Example game save name "1-1-LT1" (the first number is the page number, and the second number indicates the game save slot - each page contains 6 game save slots).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mupingbew

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Thanks for the clarification!
I don't recall all the exact dialogue, but I told her she turned me on, I hadn't slept with a lot of people and it was normal to be nervous after that it was on
Yea that worked perfect for me thanks!

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
having the same issue, anybody know this?
it's impossible to miss unless you're using a save that gets stuck right after you & Nora talk after the election. If that's it, then do this (thanks to
richiman for this):
1. Shift + O
2. Type "jump v4start" to advance to the pool party episode

I just followed what @ darthpham posted and it worked. I used the command just before next scene where it will take me to the end of current version scene.

Reactions: maver!ck

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Thanks for the clarification. I had to go back to that part when I noticed when someone said there was an Autumn scene that can easily be missed.

Tinman021

Sep 25, 2021
I supported the entire season 1 in Steam. But when it moves to CK2, things are just a mess. I guess i will quit this for game.

Besides, the renders are not longer impressive at current standard. sayonara

• Red Heart
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Maximilian87

Sep 8, 2022
it's impossible to miss unless you're using a save that gets stuck right after you & Nora talk after the election. If that's it, then do this (thanks to
richiman for this):
1. Shift + O
2. Type "jump v4start" to advance to the pool party episode

I just followed what @ darthpham posted and it worked. I used the command just before next scene where it will take me to the end of current version scene.

thank you and the others for the info. it helped :D

Reactions: dreamgoat

carlos642

Jan 29, 2021
sad to see what this game has turned out to be. It had the most promising start, with probably the sexiest cast of girls in any VN at the time it started. Also with an interesting scoring and fighting system. Now, none of these are used, the story has fallen apart like nothing i have experienced in a VN, and also the scenes are shorter and worse than in the beginning.
The only good thing that the game has is that it is basically a harem situation, so all girls are dateable at the same time (almost), but also you are able to fuck the relationships up if you make the wrong choices.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes