Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
anyone have a walkthrough for CK2?
There's only the official for Episode 1 that is on the front page so far. It will take some time for the official Episode 2 walkthrough to come out since the game developer is alone in doing the guide and writing for the game at the moment.
And sadly, the guy who wrote the fan walkthrough stopped doing it for some reason.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
thanks just hope for one so i can see everything without mods
This happens to be one of those game where I have 4-5 saves to run through all paths. If you do give everything a chance, it mostly falls into place. Autumn, however, was a BS design because it never told you that you'd miss her event by a certain decision. The Lindsey scene was also hard, but I found it just making odd decisions on my "corruption path" lol

TNutsy1996

Dec 23, 2022
This happens to be one of those game where I have 4-5 saves to run through all paths. If you do give everything a chance, it mostly falls into place. Autumn, however, was a BS design because it never told you that you'd miss her event by a certain decision. The Lindsey scene was also hard, but I found it just making odd decisions on my "corruption path" lol
yeah i agree but with one of my saves i was doing a route without trying to get with nora but then we started dating even though i did a lot of avoiding like going to chris to the hospital and stuff

danijo

Dec 27, 2022
Hi guys, I have a little problem. I import saves from the version of game without all this new scenes, and when I load last save from Ep. 1 the game won't let me play Ep. 2. How to fix it?

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
yeah i agree but with one of my saves i was doing a route without trying to get with nora but then we started dating even though i did a lot of avoiding like going to chris to the hospital and stuff
there's a scene (jogging in front of Elijah's house) where you can just reject her & stay friends. If you're friends, you stay friends, but if you're dating, you're broken up.

richiman

May 3, 2022
Update 2.2.3 to 2.2.5

Update PC:

Update Mac:

Full game 2.2.5:
Win/Linux:
Mac:

Changelog:
Code:
Updated Lovense.
Fix setup function.
Rebuild phone object.
Updated phone module.
Updated scene20e.rpy.
Clean up of empty code.
Fixed two Riley images.
Updated old-game folder.
Fixed style consistency in kiwii reply.

Last edited:

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Update 2.2.3 to 2.2.5

Update PC:

Download

Update Mac:
Download

Changelog:
Code:
Updated Lovense.
Fix setup function.
Rebuild phone object.
Updated phone module.
Updated scene20e.rpy.
Clean up of empty code.
Fixed two Riley images.
Updated old-game folder.
Will our 2.2.3 saves be fine for Episode 3, if we decide to not download this version?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Update 2.2.3 to 2.2.5

Update PC:

Download

Update Mac:
Download

Changelog:
Code:
Updated Lovense.
Fix setup function.
Rebuild phone object.
Updated phone module.
Updated scene20e.rpy.
Clean up of empty code.
Fixed two Riley images.
Updated old-game folder.
LMAO... nice "patch"... wow... game ran fine before patch, now...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing D:\Games\RenPY\College Kings 2 - v2.2.5\game/lovense/lovense.rpy.
ScriptError: Name ('game/_python_imports.rpy', 1671426402, 0) is defined twice, at game/_python_imports.rpy:1 and game/screens/_python_imports.rpyc:1.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Games\RenPY\College Kings 2 - v2.2.5\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "D:\Games\RenPY\College Kings 2 - v2.2.5\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
    renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
  File "D:\Games\RenPY\College Kings 2 - v2.2.5\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
    self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
  File "D:\Games\RenPY\College Kings 2 - v2.2.5\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
    self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
  File "D:\Games\RenPY\College Kings 2 - v2.2.5\renpy\script.py", line 487, in finish_load
    check_name(node)
  File "D:\Games\RenPY\College Kings 2 - v2.2.5\renpy\script.py", line 463, in check_name
    raise ScriptError("Name %s is defined twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
ScriptError: Name ('game/_python_imports.rpy', 1671426402, 0) is defined twice, at game/_python_imports.rpy:1 and game/screens/_python_imports.rpyc:1.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
College Kings 2
Thu Dec 29 18:41:43 2022

WHY am I not surprised?! I could care less if this is fixed anymore. Wow... might try testing this before posting next time. I downloaded 2.2.3 fresh, installed, then downloaded this fresh and patched... so easy to test, so it is NOT my end. And they have a new game for me to check out? I'll pass.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Update 2.2.3 to 2.2.5

Update PC:

Download

Update Mac:
Download

Changelog:
Code:
Updated Lovense.
Fix setup function.
Rebuild phone object.
Updated phone module.
Updated scene20e.rpy.
Clean up of empty code.
Fixed two Riley images.
Updated old-game folder.
Care richiman that Update Only has unnecessary/duplicate files that will cause an error when you start. I cleaned the files and tested it on my repack... all works fine now :geek:

Original Update Only from v2.2.3 to v2.2.5 (32.7MB) =

I also updated my repack with full (1.31GB) link and Update Only MinQ (21.3MB) link.

richiman

May 3, 2022
Will our 2.2.3 saves be fine for Episode 3, if we decide to not download this version?
I advise you to hold off on updates until the bugs are fixed and Episode 2 is stable. The developers make a lot of changes and then the game saves are incompatible.

Last edited:
Reactions: darthpham

Ghosty99

Jul 23, 2021
everytime i open the messages app i get an error. anyone have a solution?
Temporary Fix for Phone Bug

replace file in
game/compact/after_load.rpy
Steps
1) Download the attached file
2) go to where you have College Kings 2 downloaded the default location is
C:\Games\College Kings 2
3) double click the game folder
4) then go into the compact folder,
5) find the after_loadrpy file, then delete it
6) put this file in the same folder (edited)

Just found this on discord...

Edit: It works now just Apply this fix and it should work :)

Edit 2 I've uploaded to this site Workupload

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
if i want play , i need dowload (1) Season 1 v15.1.0 (2) Act I - v1.2.6 (3) Act II Episode 2 - 2.2.3 and update 2.2.5? or i just need dowload (3) , if all acts and seasons have included?

richiman

May 3, 2022
if i want play , i need dowload (1) Season 1 v15.1.0 (2) Act I - v1.2.6 (3) Act II Episode 2 - 2.2.3 and update 2.2.5? or i just need dowload (3) , if all acts and seasons have included?
Ignore Season 1.
Download Act I - v1.2.6 (complete 3 Acts) and then import save to Act II - 2.2.5.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes