Oct 28, 2022
then i missed out on everything lol, legit nothing happened aside from texts, but no text from autumn nor threesome, any ideas how?
With Autumn is very easy.
The threesome is more complicated. You must to be "friends with bebefit" with Riley. Same with Lauren (works for me, maybe works if you are in Girlfriend path with her), Later Riley's gonna ask you if you're in a shit with Lauren. Say yes. And later when the threesome proposes say you'll ask her

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Is it just me ? I noticed that sex scenes are getting boring now compare to the earlier versions of the game, its becoming shorter its like quantity over quality , I would have prefer if dev focus instead on a certain character like before but has quality and longer scenes than giving content to each girl but each scenes are boring
Some are shorter while some are longer. Since people keep demanding more sex scenes, they have to make some smaller to have time to do them. They made a poll about it on Steam and Patreon where you could vote how you want sex scenes to be in the future. Fewer but longer, some long and some short (like it is now) or more but shorter.
They got review bombed on Steam and one reason was too few sex scenes so they had to put in more.

Dec 4, 2022
Some are shorter while some are longer. Since people keep demanding more sex scenes, they have to make some smaller to have time to do them. They made a poll about it on Steam and Patreon where you could vote how you want sex scenes to be in the future. Fewer but longer, some long and some short (like it is now) or more but shorter.
They got review bombed on Steam and one reason was too few sex scenes so they had to put in more.
So it's like a poll whether you want quality over quantity vs quantity over quality, seems like quantity won, stupid voters they made all the sex scenes quickie and boring . Back in EP 1 its way better, there are foreplays and different positions to choose

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

ilovedisgame7

Dec 4, 2022
With Autumn is very easy.
The threesome is more complicated. You must to be "friends with bebefit" with Riley. Same with Lauren (works for me, maybe works if you are in Girlfriend path with her), Later Riley's gonna ask you if you're in a shit with Lauren. Say yes. And later when the threesome proposes say you'll ask her
can you explain autumn?

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
can you explain autumn?
See my post. She will ask you a few times if you are still in. Say yes. When you decide to talk about the pool party to use the pool, choose Elijah and not his mom. Autumn will ask you some questions. She kept getting cold feet until I backed up, said I was slept with a lot of women and want to be dominated. She said she wants to be dominated to but it didn't work when I said I wanted to dominate for whatever reason. I'm also assuming there might be variables on where you are with Lauren but i don't date her or do anything with her solely because I figured that would screw with Autumn (my main, non Kim RIP interest)

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
can you explain autumn?
After you & Amber go to the Frogs, there's an option to go back to talk to Elijah or go see his mom. You have to go back to talk to him then the next scene is going to see Autumn. If you choose his mom, you never get the scene with Autumn. Kinda BS from the devs that you have two unrelated people / scenarios & are forced to choose one.

Reactions: dreamgoat

richiman

May 3, 2022
i cant play episode 2. i download the last version and ends with the election and says episode 3 is in development and doesnt let me play episode 2 can only go to main menu. i think the version 2.2.3 is bugged because i did from episode 1 and now cant play episode 2 because it appears saying episode 3 in development. can someone help or this is another bug? this game is going downhill.
I checked on different saves and in my game everything works fine.
Share your game save before the bug occurs.

richiman

May 3, 2022
Pixeldrain

Here it is. from version 2.2.3 before it ends episode 1. I tried with different version and can progress. i think its the version 2.2.3
You are using an older save or the script cannot detect Episode 2 files.
In this case, the game code uses call screen save_now("v4start", dlc_check=2100540), which ends the game for you.

You can manually force the start of Episode 2.

I recommend doing this at the dialog:
But at least we've got each other.

Load your game save.
Open the console.
Use Left Shift + O to open the console.
Enter the jump v4start command to start Episode 2.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
See my post. She will ask you a few times if you are still in. Say yes. When you decide to talk about the pool party to use the pool, choose Elijah and not his mom. Autumn will ask you some questions. She kept getting cold feet until I backed up, said I was slept with a lot of women and want to be dominated. She said she wants to be dominated to but it didn't work when I said I wanted to dominate for whatever reason. I'm also assuming there might be variables on where you are with Lauren but i don't date her or do anything with her solely because I figured that would screw with Autumn (my main, non Kim RIP interest)
I don't recall all the exact dialogue, but I told her she turned me on, I hadn't slept with a lot of people and it was normal to be nervous after that it was on

Reactions: dreamgoat

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
You are using an older save or the script cannot detect Episode 2 files.
In this case, the game code uses call screen save_now("v4start", dlc_check=2100540), which ends the game for you.

You can manually force the start of Episode 2.

I recommend doing this at the dialog:
But at least we've got each other.

Load your game save.
Open the console.
Use Left Shift + O to open the console.
Enter the jump v4start command to start Episode 2.
This just happened to me too after trying to start a new game using the pathbuilder. However when I used my previous save all was good. Obviously still has bugs.. but no one is surprised. lol

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
Question. got a text from autumn about coming to The deer house to night, nobody is home(she wants to try sex). But The after visiting The frogs house im home at night getting a text from Nora about jogging morning after.. The it jumps to morning... Soo what happend to The autumn meeting?

Reactions: Grampsmagna

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Question. got a text from autumn about coming to The deer house to night, nobody is home(she wants to try sex). But The after visiting The frogs house im home at night getting a text from Nora about jogging morning after.. The it jumps to morning... Soo what happend to The autumn meeting?
There are like 8 posts about this, my dude. Search my posts

• Haha
Reactions: darthpham

ilovedisgame7

Dec 4, 2022
how do i reach the pool party? i cant seem to get there. the only parties i saw were the birthday one and the part where they vote for president. pls help anyone.

ilovedisgame7

Dec 4, 2022
College Kings 2 - 2.2.3.

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac:
MEGA

Crash
Solution
While running game code:
File "game/compact/after_load.rpy", line 33, in <module>
raise Exception("Deleting old files please RESTART GAME.")
Exception: Deleting old files please RESTART GAME.
Run CollegeKings2.exe as administrator.
i downloaded this and there is no pool party. please help.

ilovedisgame7

Dec 4, 2022
Again you? :p Merry Christas.
Check few comments above. Use console as the guy say
yeah man merry xmas too, im struggling to reach the pool party using the download link above. it seems that i missed out on the last 18 scenes in the gallery. no text from autumn. it cuts from giving the plastic baby back to the teacher to the final scene with the voting of the president. this game is rlly hard.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes